Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,361 to 10,380 of 27,917

Azooooz

Nintendo should respond to the article above.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

ZurrrrBlattTron

If there IS one amiibo bundled in will it be random and we'll have no idea who it is? Or will we be able to chose if so I'm getting a villager amiibo :3

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LzWinky

"We have nothing announced"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MrWalkieTalkie

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will bundle an amiibo with Smash Bros. U. There's a LOT of hate for amiibo on the internet from people refusing to give it a chance and really understand what it does, so giving people who purchase the game an amiibo figure to try out could help change some minds and show them what it really does.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CaviarMeths

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

There's a LOT of hate for amiibo on the internet

No there isn't.

As for that rumour, it is literally just "some anonymous Gamestop employee says..."

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

torotoid64 wrote:

If there IS one amiibo bundled in will it be random and we'll have no idea who it is? Or will we be able to chose if so I'm getting a villager amiibo :3

I can't see it being random, it'll most likely be Mario if they do it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

UGXwolf

@Azooooz I see no reason to think that Sakurai only has time for one more. The game doesn't launch until September. That's two months, and in case you hadn't noticed, character reveals seem to be getting more frequent the closer we get to launch. The way I see it, he likely only has one or two more videos, but I could see him fitting in the or for, if he wanted to.

@Torotoid64 Shulk is probably in, anyways. Considering there was enough support to localize Xenoblade, I can't imagine there isn't enough to get him in Smash.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will bundle an amiibo with Smash Bros. U. There's a LOT of hate for amiibo on the internet from people refusing to give it a chance and really understand what it does, so giving people who purchase the game an amiibo figure to try out could help change some minds and show them what it really does.

That is very true!

It's probably going to be a random amiibo with each game. Giving Mario to everyone would be kinda weird... Anyway, I'm fine with getting any amiibo, but the one I want least is Mario.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

jump

Kewlan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That is very true!

It's probably going to be a random amiibo with each game. Giving Mario to everyone would be kinda weird... Anyway, I'm fine with getting any amiibo, but the one I want least is Mario.

Why would it be weird? Skylanders & Disney Infinity did the same thing of offering the same figures and offering a random figure will effect pre-orders of the figures themselves since people wont know which one they are getting.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Twiglingen

Perhaps you can chose from one of a few of the launch figures as your pack-in?

Edit: Forgot to say, "Look out he has a nug!" Props if you get the reference.

Edited on by Twiglingen

Working on the profile pic. Trying to find a good one for me.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9841-0384

Eel

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

While that kid will NEVER get Shadow to be playable in Smash Bros. At least he will be on 1 of 3 special collectible Super Smash Bros.-themed covers for the Sonic X Mega Man comics.
Untitled

What's up with Megaman's leg?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

19Robb92

Morphbug wrote:

Nothing?

It's just in front of him.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Eel

It looks incredibly huge to be just a little centimeters in front of his body.

His back leg also looks big.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

3dsplayer

Morphbug wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

While that kid will NEVER get Shadow to be playable in Smash Bros. At least he will be on 1 of 3 special collectible Super Smash Bros.-themed covers for the Sonic X Mega Man comics.
Untitled

u know what they say about guys with big legs ?

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

The_Ninja

3dsplayer wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

u know what they say about guys with big legs ?

Oh my... lets...lets just forget about this.... please...

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic