Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,409

DreamyViridi

More Super Mario Bros. 2 vibes. Listen to the music.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

Man, this game looks to be far greater then anybody anticipated with every passing day!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

JonnyKong

Omg this game needs to get in me,

Erm I mean my Wii U

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

KarrotMan

I remember the E3 reveal and many users claimed this to be a lazy 3DLand up port. Loving the new enemy designs and the worlds in this game are gorgeous. Welp, I'm off to EAT~

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Mount Must Dash

Haha, not sure if it was intended but, Mount Must Dash sounds so similar to Mount Moustache. Also, Mario Kart stage, haha. xP

So, at first I wasn't really into this game, but I've noticed recently that this game might have more content than I think. Content and replayability is something I look for in a game, and SM3DW looks like it has a ton of content that could keep me busy for a while. The levels look really creative as well.

Thinking about buying this game on launch. We'll see!

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DreamyViridi

Wow. I thought the looks of the level was pure convenience but Mount Must Dash really is one big Super Mario Kart reference. Never thought I'd see a Mario Kart reference this big in a main Mario game. I imagine you'd go really fast with Toad.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

shingi_70

DestinyMan wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@DestinyMan It looks more like Mario Kart than Sonic to me...

You know what, Mickey? You were absolutely right. That level is inspired by Mario Kart.

Mount Must Dash

Can this game get even better?

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

WebHead

I lol at the people who said this was just a 3D Land up port months ago lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

e-love

So where's the Frog Suit?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

iwanttodie

Untitled
Untitled
I just noticed this.

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Blast

Whoever said that pretty and gorgeous games can't come to the Wii U are fools.
This game is beautiful. Mario Kart 8 looks good, too. Wind Waker HD is stunning, too.
Keep pouring on the pretty games, Nintendo!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

bail

nintendo's titles indeed look amazing. the rest is just meh..
i'm so excited for this game! i hope the 8 hours rumour is just a simple playthrough time, without collecting all the stars and stamps etc.!

Gaming Appreciation.

JonnyKong

It's bound to take a lot longer than 8 hours if you want to find every green star and stamp which I know I will be doing.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

cookiex

Any word on special worlds? Given that they were in 3D Land they should show up here as well.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CM30

Eight hours isn't a big deal. It's about how long most platformers take to beat if you're not trying for 100% completion. Might as well say Super Mario World has twenty minutes of gameplay if you're gonna complain about eight hours, since beating that via the Star Road can be done in record time.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.