Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,618

AuthorMessage

AceTrainerAndy

1,401. Posted:

For my fellow Americans. Is the game short? I don't want to blow through the game in 3 days.

Nintendo id: AceTrainerAndy add me to play Black Ops2.
3DS FC: 1005-8521-5508

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

1,402. Posted:

I just downloaded it today, very fun game. I was just 1 or 2 lvls in and found a shortcut to World 2 :o

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

3DS_excel

1,403. Posted:

I got it from toys r us at lunch time, only £40 so well chuffed. Ended up buying a minion for the missus though (secret Xmas pressie) and came out £110 lighter than when I went in!

Can't wait to play it when I get back from the pub :-)

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,404. Posted:

Those ants are a giant pain in the bum to jump on!

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,405. Posted:

I love the Mystery House levels. Wouldn't mind seeing more of those as dlc.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,406. Posted:

I didn't expect the second trailer music to come from the Hisstocrat battle. I saw the battle during the Best Buy demo event, but I didn't remember what the music sounded like.

Now you can listen to it all you want!

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

cookiex

1,407. Posted:

I've completed the main campaign yesterday (took about six to seven hours for me) and is starting on the special worlds today. Excellent game as expected, though with minor flaws.

A few notes:

• I only played the first two worlds in multiplayer since my brother only felt like going so far, the rest of the way I played alone.
  • The randomizer really seems to favor Peach.
  • The early levels were so easy you had to try to get killed, but it does get challenging towards the end even for a Mario veteran like me.
  • I did not expect the Bowser carnival to be the final world, that's a neat change of setting from the other games.
  • The final bowser battle was really cool, but I wish the music was more epic like in the Galaxy games.
  • Getting all green stars isn't as easy as it looks.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,408. Posted:

As I'm playing I'm trying to make sure I get every green star and stamp before moving onto the next level/world, which for the first four worlds has been okay. A couple have been annoying or challenging to get. I don't know if I'll keep that up as I move into the second half of the game where I'm sure they'll become more frustrating to get and I'll just wanna move on..

Edited on by JonnyKong

AuthorMessage

HisDudeness

1,409. Posted:

Hi guys, did anyone one pre-order this in from Game.co.uk but did NOT receive the pre-order bonuses of the furry sleeve and exclusive key ring? Didn't get mine and was wondering if they came separately.

Quando omni flunkus moritati

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,410. Posted:

My word this game is amazing.

The only issue I'm having is that as soon as I start a new level I recognise it immediately from trailers and other clips etc which I know is entirely my own fault. It will be nice to get some new surprises towards the end of the game.

I loved that level in World 5 where you only had 100 seconds to get the three cherries and find all the stars. I've not seen that in any trailers so that was exciting.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,411. Posted:

HisDudeness wrote:

Hi guys, did anyone one pre-order this in from Game.co.uk but did NOT receive the pre-order bonuses of the furry sleeve and exclusive key ring? Didn't get mine and was wondering if they came separately.

I'm sure I seen a thread about this over on Gamefaqs, I think a lot of people who ordered from Game never received a copy on launch day.

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,412. Posted:

HisDudeness wrote:

yeah i also seen a thread on reddit about the same. seems quite a few people are in your position, thats game for you though.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,413. Posted:

Does it make a difference if I set my 3d tv in 3d mode + use glasses? I already tried it but it seemed pretty much the same to me.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

AceTrainerAndy

1,414. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Does it make a difference if I set my 3d tv in 3d mode + use glasses? I already tried it but it seemed pretty much the same to me.

Lol, it doesn't work like that. The 3D in Mario 3D world just means the levels are three dimensional, meaning they have a Z-axis.

Nintendo id: AceTrainerAndy add me to play Black Ops2.
3DS FC: 1005-8521-5508

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,415. Posted:

Damn one can always hope :D

the game rocks big time... except that I get huge headaches from playin 6 hours straight.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,416. Posted:

I strongly recommend new players to turn off the Miiverse options for this game while playing through the main game. Unfortunately, there are people blatantly spoiling the final boss through either showing screenshots in plain sight or using the stamp of the final boss in their posts without using the spoiler tag. The spoiler tag has pretty much become irrelevant there, and it disturbs me. It was awesome seeing the final boss without having a clue how it was going to be, and I don't want others to lose the surprise that I had.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,417. Posted:

Are there no Shy Guys in this game?

I miss them :(

Edited on by JonnyKong

AuthorMessage

Nuuzen

1,418. Posted:

I don't know what's cuter, Cat Peach or Tanooki Peach . XD

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,419. Posted:

I'll tell you what's cuter, everytime Peach says something through the gamepad speaker, especially when you get a double cherry.

"Peaches"

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,420. Posted:

I love how Toad yells, "MULTIPLY!" when getting the Double Cherry. So refreshing to hear new voice clips in this game.

Miiverse