Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,622

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

781. Posted:

Warruz wrote:

Have they spoke yet on the end game for this Mario? Traditional Mario's have star world, while the past galaxy games had not only star world but green stars for each world.

Of course not! Stuff like that is best kept a secret. You play the game and find out yourself.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

782. Posted:

It would be awesome if the secret world had levels from 2D games re-imagined as a 3D level... :p

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

783. Posted:

Hello everybody, long time lurker, first time poster :)

I decided to finally join up just so I can come in here and write about how excited I am for this game. Just seeing the new trailer filled me with the same sort of excitement I only get on Christmas eve. In my eyes, Mario platformers can do no wrong.

What really excites me the most in that lovely artwork posted on the page before, is that Bowser theme park thingy in the top right corner. I love theme parks, rather a little too much, and I love Mario a little too much, so combining these two is heaven!

I hope we get a whole bunch of theme park related levels. I'd love to see Mario on a carousel :D I'm also very intrigued by all the bad guys on the left on a train? I wonder if we're going to get a fair few vehicle based levels, which would be... interesting.

Edited on by JonnyKong

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

784. Posted:

Welcome to NL, JonnyKong!

Yes, that grand group artwork really is grand. The Bowser carnival is rather interesting, along with the Comet Observatory from Super Mario Galaxy being faintly behind it.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

785. Posted:

Thankyou for the welcome :)

Maybe the Bowser carnival will be carnival related mini games.

God I hope not.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

786. Posted:

Untitled

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

787. Posted:

@DestinyMan Wow, that looks fantastic!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

788. Posted:

@DestinyMan Nice find! Thebogouray man made that!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

CM30

789. Posted:

That artwork is amazing! Congrats to the artist who made it!

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

NintendoLink

790. Posted:

Untitled

I use this one on my iPad =]

Edited on by NintendoLink

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

AuthorMessage

Austroid

791. Posted:

@Big_L91 I do like the 3D World theme overall, just that one beat they add in kinda bothers me; like its sounds a bit too "evil" for a Mario theme.

Go watch the new gameplay trailer, and it starts at 0:58.

@WingedFish Will our childhood dreams of seeing Mario and Sonic platforming together finally, truly become a reality? :O

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
2014 movie ratings:
Godzilla 7/10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8/10

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

792. Posted:

@Austroid: If you ask me, I have a nagging feeling that the music in the new trailer might play at the Bowser Carnival. It would certainly fit in there.
Untitled
Someone's just been speculating about how the world might be set up.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

793. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

@Big_L91 I do like the 3D World theme overall, just that one beat they add in kinda bothers me; like its sounds a bit too "evil" for a Mario theme.

Go watch the new gameplay trailer, and it starts at 0:58.

I'm pretty sure 3D World's theme is the one used in the first trailer. Just cuz' it fits better.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Austroid

794. Posted:

@DestinyMan Huh, that would actually make a whole lot of sense; it has that fun-like tone but a sense of dread at the same time. What better place than a Bowser theme park? :P

Also that Carnival pic seems pretty accurate! How many secrets can people find in that desktop-worthy image of 3D World?

@TysonOfTime Yeah that's probably the actual theme. But quite a few people I've seen all over the place (youtube) think the new trailer's music is its theme for some reason.

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
2014 movie ratings:
Godzilla 7/10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8/10

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

795. Posted:

I love the continued use of old school-like Mario art.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

796. Posted:

@DestinyMan good work with zooming in on the carnival, that surely confirms we're definitely going to get a bunch of theme park levels. As I don't think we've seen any of those in clip form in either of the two trailers, maybe they're keeping the carnival levels a hidden secret world to unlock? I just can't wait until the end of November to find out.

I'm sure the graphics for the backgrounds during these carnival levels are going to look stunning.

Edited on by JonnyKong

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

797. Posted:

Oh yeah another thing, if Ninty don't release a special bundle for this game and a console, then they're fools.

AuthorMessage

RR529

798. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

@DestinyMan good work with zooming in on the carnival, that surely confirms we're definitely going to get a bunch of theme park levels. As I don't think we've seen any of those in clip form in either of the two trailers, maybe they're keeping the carnival levels a hidden secret world to unlock? I just can't wait until the end of November to find out.

I'm sure the graphics for the backgrounds during these carnival levels are going to look stunning.

Huh, there have been a few clips from the carnival world.

• The area with the cat Bullet Bills & vanishing floor (Watch Gamexplain's newest analysis video for the game, and they show some of the carnival like structures in the background).
  • Also, I believe one of the bosses from the first trailer takes part there (Those worm like things you have to jump onto, in order to get to the big one). This fight was in the E3 Demo build, and I belive journalists reported that the area right before the fight had a carnival/amusement park vibe.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

799. Posted:

Oh :( I apologise for my noobness.

AuthorMessage

RR529

800. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Oh :( I apologise for my noobness.

There's no reason to apologize, and you're being too hard on yourself.

After all, the reason these forums exist is for gamers to discuss & share information about games :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)