Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,627

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

801. Posted:

True, True. I haven't had a chance to watch the GameExplain vid so that's why I haven't noticed the carnival background levels yet. There's so much goodness going on in the trailer that it's hard to take everything in!

Edited on by JonnyKong

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

802. Posted:

Rosalina's Space ship in top right is a nice touch.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Franklin

803. Posted:

@DestinyMan
Love that artwork!

Franklin

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

804. Posted:

Not sure if I have already said this but the sunset level in the trailer looks amazing! :o

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Artwark

805. Posted:

Damm Bowser's Car looks Awesome!

Can I ask what is the story in 3D world now that Bowser isn't kidnapping Peach?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

806. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

Damm Bowser's Car looks Awesome!

Can I ask what is the story in 3D world now that Bowser isn't kidnapping Peach?

yeah he seems to be catching fairys to use there power for something evil lol.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

CM30

807. Posted:

He's captured the Sprixie Princesses and took over the Sprixie Kingdom, and Mario and co have to save it. That's the story this time round.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

808. Posted:

I also have a strong feeling that the Bowser carnival was created by the Sprixies' stolen magic, and that Rosalina and the Lumas somehow have a connection to them.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Artwark

809. Posted:

Wow Bowser actually gives up kidnapping Peach for a while? That's innovative!

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Mickey

810. Posted:

Here's the new GameXplain for those who are too busy to look it up on a search engine!

I love (loathe) how he continually asks "did you catch this part?" as if he's taunting you for not spotting it in the first place. XD I like this guy...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

811. Posted:

I didn't realize at first that the lava monsters in the trailer were Blarggs from Super Mario World.
Untitled
Untitled

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Ryno

812. Posted:

My expectations are not really that high for this game other then it should be the greatest Mario game ever.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

WildMan

813. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

My expectations are not really that high for this game other then it should be the greatest Mario game ever.

Blasphemy. Mario Sunshine will always be the best Mario game... ;)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

814. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Clearly Mario Land 2 is the best.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

815. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

BandG

816. Posted:

So about The Comet Observatory's return, I'm thinking maybe there will be (at least) 7, and possibly 8 regular worlds, according to the Sprixies. Then I'm thinking that there will probably be special worlds, and maybe one of them will be a Galaxy themed world. But why would there just be a Galaxy world? Maybe there is a Sunshine, and 64 World too, that would be the best thing ever!

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

817. Posted:

@BandG: I have an idea that may not happen, but it is possible.

Since there are seven sprixies to rescue in seven worlds, and Mario games generally have eight worlds, then that begs the question of who are Mario and friends going to rescue in the final world in the final Bowser battle? Because of the Comet Observatory being close to the Bowser Carnival in the artwork, I have a feeling that after Mario and friends rescue the final sprixie in World 7, they learn shocking news through a letter that Bowser has kidnapped Rosalina and is holding her and the Comet Observatory at the mercy of Bowser's giant floating carnival. The Bowser carnival really is the anti-Comet Observatory when you think about it. I believe Bowser used the Sprixies' magic to create the Bowser carnival, and Rosalina, probably with a connection to the sprixies, arrived to help them but gets defeated by Bowser and gets captured. Bowser, with his lust for power, would want to take advantage of Rosalina's magic to become even more powerful and be a threat to the Sprixie kingdom, Mushroom Kingdom, and the whole Mushroom universe!

But maybe I'm just thinking too deeply. Still, it would be an interesting plot twist and at least this gets me excited for the game to see what happens.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

818. Posted:

bring back the F***in Ninji's. the NINJIiiiiiii's!

Untitled

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Blast

819. Posted:

@Mickey When it comes to looking for cool stuff in trailers and hidden info and cool bits, Gamexplain is pretty awesome. But I tend to hate Gamexplain's reviews on games and Andre is too harsh on some things and then too nice on other things. I noticed that in all of Gamexplain's discussion videos. Andre always hate something then comes back to say he likes it OR he hates something and doesn't realize that he's hating something.

Anyway, Super Mario 3D World looks gorgeous.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

820. Posted:

GameXplain is tolerable. Most of the time. But their reviews are, quite frankly, poor in every instance I've seen, including both good scoring games and bad ones.
...especially their Wonderful 101 review. The reviewer went on to "defend" his poor review by showing that he was awful at the game and he didn't fully understand it's complexities.

Anyway

Mario

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime