Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,409

Budda

BenAV wrote:

I'm expecting the single player experience to not quite match the excellent standards of the Galaxy games, but still be a real blast to play and the multiplayer is going to be so much fun.

It all depends on personal tastes.
To me, Mario Galaxy was fun, but not like everyone praises.
My fafourite Mario game at the moment is 3D Land. Even with its bland look, it was a much better experience for me.
That's why I get hyped the first time from a Mario game. 3D World looks awesome!

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

JonnyKong

I've read a review which states the final Bowser fight as being the best yet, and also that the post game content is really special and shouldn't be spoiled.

Argh it's gonna be hard to avoid spoilers. I may have to leave this thread for a while..

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Captain_Toad

@jonnyKong Oooh Nice. Well I'll try to get this first on my christmas list as fast as i can. And hopefully avoid spoilers on the way too..

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

BAH! Normally, I wouldn't be bothered by a one week difference by... GAH! Curse Europe's November 29th release date!
Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be avoiding gameplay and waiting for a friend to buy the game for multiplayer?!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

cookiex

Well I have to wait until the 29th, so I'm going to avoid this thread for here on out because I know you guys are going to throw spoilers around.

Farewell, oh fortunate ones!
Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

JonnyKong

The 29th date is rubbish, but at least it gives us a week to play A Link Between Worlds too before hand. I'm not sure how I'd be able to choose which to play first if I bought them on the same day.

(clearly this)

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Budda

cookiex wrote:

Well I have to wait until the 29th, so I'm going to avoid this thread for here on out because I know you guys are going to throw spoilers around.

Farewell, oh fortunate ones!
Untitled

Same here.
It will getting really hard to avoid this topic and some YouTuber I subscribed to that posts gameplay.. :3

Edit: I just saw a review of a german gaming/tech type webside.
They gave it a 9/10. Didn't read it, because I want to avoid any spoilers.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=h...
I translated with google translator, if you like to read. I hope it doesn't change the meanings.

Edited on by Budda

renaryuugufan92

ALL ABOARD! Next stop, Friday! May Super Mario 3D World be the game that saves Wii U!
Untitled

[/quote]

as long as Nintendo markets the living beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out of this game everything should be ok sales wise -fingers cross- oh and...... soooo i don't mean to spoil or get flamed for such spoils but i saw a level from the special world, and the nostalgia of playing a certain wii game or 2 got me on the ^ -gif related-

seriously just 2 days and 6 hours (est) until the midnight eshop release~!!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

10000mario

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

this photo should be on NINTENDO'S home page, put in stores across the world, put on flyers, painted on the sides of buildings, shown on billboards, be on every screen in Times Square, and they should make everyone on news and sports networks including athletes wear cat ears.

10000mario

renaryuugufan92

10000mario wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

this photo should be on NINTENDO'S home page, put in stores across the world, put on flyers, painted on the sides of buildings, shown on billboards, be on every screen in Times Square, and they should make everyone on news and sports networks including athletes wear cat ears.

it should also be the main eshop banner people will see midnight of the 22nd~!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Budda

9/10 and 10/10 EVERYWHERE!
I bet even Nintendo didn't see this coming. ^o^

Like seriously. I haven't seen any 8/10 yet.
I'm repeating myself but... I don't want to wait another week.

10000mario

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

10000mario wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

it should also be the main eshop banner people will see midnight of the 22nd~!

yes, I forgot that one... And putting it on a blimp...

10000mario

astros75

I was highly anticipating this game but I certainly did not think it would be reviewed as wonderfully as it has been. Cant wait to give it a try!

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

Joeynator3000

According to one of IGN's videos (I think it was shown briefly in the first trailer too)...Galaxy 2's Beat Blocks are back! Loved those. (3D Land's were ok, but enjoyed Galaxy's more, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mickey

Here's a quote from Destructoid's Reviews Editor Chris Carter:

Mario and I go way back. Although I had dabbled in a few Atari games when I was younger, Super Mario Bros. for the NES was my first real game that I sat down and played from start to finish. Since then, I've collected and played every main series Mario game, adding a steady stable of all time favorites to my list. Why am I telling you all this, you may ask?

Because I want you to know that I have a basis for comparison for the newly released Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U — so when I say it's one of the greatest Mario games ever made, I mean it.

It's one of the greatest Mario games ever made.

That's it. I'm hopping onboard the hype train!

UTXGamer wrote:

Untitled

It looks like Woody's regretting his decision on selling his Wii U for a PS4/XBONE.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.