Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,409

Budda

I'm so jealous that NA gets it on the 22nd. I have to wait another Week..
Would have been a great week end - getting 3D World on Friday to bypass the day to the Doctor Who Special Saturday evening.

Doctor Who + 3D World + Weekend = Huge explosion!!

I'm feeling a bit nerdy at the moment... blush :3

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Dark-Luigi

Emaan wrote:

I'm so excited for this game.

Even though it's coming out on the 22nd, I'm most likely just waiting until Christmas to get it.
Just for things to be more special. I needed gift ideas anyways

So the long wait continues ;__;

Same here, along with a Wii U for me as well. Oh well, I rather play this game on Christmas anyway because it would feel more special. Plus, I want it so I can play it all winter break instead of having to go to school all the time and only play it for two days due to how busy I am.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

PadWarrior

I'm sorry to hear some of you guys have been laid off . Praying that you guys can find employment soon.

PadWarrior

Big_L91

where da reviews at?

put it on.

Blast

Super Mario 3D World is a tribute to previous Mario games and Mario Kart 8 is too. Mario Kart 8 will have the same affect that Super Mario 3D World will have: gorgoeous, fun gameplay, and full of stuff from previous Mario games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

JonnyKong

I think the reviews might appear 6pm UK time, I remember that's when the Pikmin 3 reviews came online.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Big_L91

the suspense is killing me.... well not really, we know the games gunna score big

put it on.

19Robb92

I've been playing Super Mario 3D Land all day I'm ready for 3D World now

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

rg88

Are these reviews really coming today?

rg88

JonnyKong

Jesus christ GET IN MY LIFE GAME.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

WebHead

Nintendo Life gave it a 10/10.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

CThrash13

Official Nintendo Magazine gave it a 93%. That was a pretty good review too as was a couple others I've seen including the one here at Nintendo Life. That average review score is crazy awesome!

CThrash13

Twitter:

BenAV

I'm expecting the single player experience to not quite match the excellent standards of the Galaxy games, but still be a real blast to play and the multiplayer is going to be so much fun.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

suburban_sensei

This game is reminding me why I have always been and will always be a Nintendo fan. They take a formula that is tried and true, freshen it up a bit, throw in a lot of charm and come out with a game that is leaps and bounds above the rest. Can't wait until my copy comes in the mail Friday, because I am sure my fiance and I will be playing a ton all weekend! See you all on Miiverse! I am really excited about the collectible stamps, because I love the Miiverse and stink at drawing on the gamepad, so I can at least make cool picture posts now.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.