Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,441 to 6,460 of 14,636

ELI-ASH

@OorWullie: nah losing because of a disadvantage sucks you can play a tag with pikmin and ill join if a quad happens

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Is Eli there? If not, I can fill in as the last squad member.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

OorWullie

I'll have to leave it,i've got a flashing red light and charger problems.That was a massacre haha,no matter where I went I felt like I had 2 rollers on me.Cheers guys,see you next time.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

ELI-ASH

i wish we had one squad session without the full S rank teams >*<

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BakaKnight

@OorWullie: Indeed it didn't went really really well ^_^;;; Good luck with that battery problem!

@pikminfan22: @ELI-ASH: Are you guys leaving too or we wanna continue? I wouldn't mind to keep up honestly! maybe you can join too @Blue_Blur?

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Yeah! Give me five minutes, I need to finish a match.

ELI-ASH

@pikminfan22: SND was on one of the players name , thats Squids next door they are an official squad they probably were communicating

Blue_Blur

Is it okay if my other friend, Panda Girl is with us? Was anyone else here trying to get into the squad? If so, we could move to private battle or set a password.

EDIT: Nevermind, she's not here anymore. Anyone else want to join?

Edited on by Blue_Blur

BakaKnight

@Blue_Blur: The only problem I have with your friend is that she isn't coming back after disconnecting, we miss a inkling now XD;;;

BakaKnight

Blue_Blur

@BakaKnight: Yeah, that is a problem. XD. I guess we can either do private battles or tri-squads... but if we do tri-squad, it's usually 3 vs. 4.

@pikminfan22: If we do 3 vs. 4 would you be okay with that? Your rank might go down...

Blue_Blur

Sounds good to me! I'll make the room then.

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Actually, I'm getting tired. Better quit for now. Maybe later though. Thanks for playing!

BakaKnight

@pikminfan22: @Blue_Blur: Anything goes for me, but private in 3? Can it really work? ^_^;;;
Anyway at least we closed the tower rotation with a victory XD

EDIT: @Blue_Blur Okay then, thanks for playing and splat you soon!

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@pikminfan22: Glad to see you ninjad me. I let you choose, I love rain maker, so I'm in for some twin-squad, but I also never tried 1 vs 1, so both options sounds great to me ^^

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@pikminfan22: I need to go now, but.... well, that was "different"; 1vs1 make no sense gameplay wise, but it's fun in its own way XP

Next time we gotta set some personal rules before starting, like those that play Hide and Seek. Thanks for the funny nonsense hour XD

BakaKnight

-Green-

I stinking hate the .96 Gal Deco and the E-Liter 3K (Scope included) -_-... To be frank, the Splash Wall feels overpowered and Chargers can be really annoying. Based on what I've seen the .96 Gal Deco, the Splatterscope (Kelp included) and the E-Liter 3K (Scope Included) seem very popular in the higher ranks. At least the only Charger that has the Splash Wall is the Bamboozler... thank goodness.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

ELI-ASH

@Aromaiden: from the squad battles i had against S rank teams It wasnt a weapon type in particular that annoyed me but their position in the field. Like once my team is wiped at least 1 enemy basically camps near our spawn ,no fair XD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic