Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 14,636

BakaKnight

@MasterWario: That would sound interesting, if anything try to never press ZR in a match sounds like a great torture/exercise XD

Honestly when I was talking of "setting rules" I was meaning in 1vs1, since you can't really play well with normal rules, but if more people are interested we could try to do that even in 4vs4 (or any number between full room and 2 players obviously!).

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Rexcalibr

Well losing 5-6 games in a row should have tought to teach me a lesson to take a break, but nooooo I learn the hard way and my "ONE MORE GAME!" insanity cased my B rank to dwindling in the 20's now. All I need is get to that B+ royalty rank. If I fall back to a B-, just set me on fire please.
These Japanese gamers are RUTHLESS. They a already have a plan of action and dominate the turf like its their house!

I find myself having fits of rage when we're making good progress and the other team seizes control and eventually wins (STEALS) all my hard work . The salty, bitter losses are reall. Untitled

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

jijifox

I don't know about anyone else, but i'll be taking a brake from splatoon.I dont find any fun now because of the japaneses internet.I hate when i play with them, they have so much lag and every time i play there at least 3 japanese players.Today I killed a carbon roler and after he died he used his inkzooka and was firing after he died and he killed 3 people because of that.And there more times when rolers wont be facing me and they still kill me.I hope Nintendo changes how you connect to players.There must be an option to which region you want to join.And because how well Splatoon is selling in Japan It will be hard to not find japanese .

jijifox

Nintendo Network ID: martinstoikov

Spoony_Tech

I'm still not finding hardly any lag with Japanese players. I was often the top on my team last night and quite a few times it was all Japanese players too. The problem is I'm getting stuck with bad teams again and again. Was at A- 93 yesterday only to lose 12, 14, and 12 again. In those games I was #1 every time but was the only A- among all B+. I can't seem to crack A again In spite of playing very well last night.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@BakaKnight: I'm up for the challenge! This should be fun! Are we now up to four players?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

-Green-

Sadly, I won't be able to play aymore Splatoon, but I'll still be fun keeping up with what's going on with it. Anyways, I find it kind of weird how we haven't had any slight gear balancing. Although Splatoon is a fairly balanced game, I wouldn't mind seeing a few changes for some of the gear.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Jazzer94

Currently stuck in a cycle of winning a match then losing one.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blue_Blur

@OorWullie: I'll be on in about 20 minutes, but I'm not sure if anyone else will be on.

Jazzer94

It really peeves me when the match is a draw but it has to have a team lose.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: I can do a squad. I don't think OorWullie is on, but funny thing: without a squad, me and Jazzer94 did a ranked battle together!

@Jazzer94: Want to join and be a tri-squad?

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: At least it's Tower Control right now, if you can only have 3 players, I think it's the best rank mode to do it in. Even though we didn't win that much yesterday, we came close a lot of the time. It's possible to win 3 vs. 4, just extremely hard. It feels so satisfying when you win when your outnumbered!

Jazzer94

Ninja squid and tenacity are probably the best skills consider given there are three of us.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

Might be on later but going out now so that it for me.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: I have a private room open!

Lol in Port Mackerel! You in squid form not in any ink! Not even trying! XD

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Blue_Blur

@OorWullie: Yeah, we're doing private battles.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic