Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,421 to 6,440 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: Sure, next battle. I'll make the room.

EDIT: We're ready in the tri-squad room.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

@OorWullie: Was it lag? That happens to me sometimes. I also notice sometimes that the other team swims in your color ink without taking damage. It's probably lag, let's hope the next match is better!

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: I feel bad for your and Jagger's ranking, wanna do private battles until someone else joins?

EDIT: Thanks for playing guys!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Rexcalibr

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

While I obviously think motion controls are the best way to play Splatoon, I do not like the idea of sitting down to play Splatoon (awkward and uncomfortable). Best way to play Splatoon? Lie down, belly facing down and your arms resting on the floor. Oh, and move the GamePad in small movements. That's how I play it, and it's super comfortable.

I've never lied on my stomach to play a video game. I sit on my coach and put the gamepad in my lab.

I turn off monition control because I'll never be able to adjust to it, and I stopped bothering trying to experiment with other weapons. The Krak-on roller doesn't need precise aim. You can just run people over. It's the only weapon I pick now and do well with.

Rexcalibr

-Green-

@Rexcalibr: Have you tried any of the other rollers? They're also pretty fun.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Rexcalibr

Aromaiden wrote:

@Rexcalibr: Have you tried any of the other rollers? They're also pretty fun.

Yes, but I like the Krak-on special the most, especially since you're invincible for a few seconds when you use it.

Rexcalibr

Blue_Blur

@Rexcalibr: Just out of curiosity, which guns did you try? I'm wondering because some guns are more precise with their aim than others.

I'm usually a Solsher, but when I'm not I'm either the Splattershot Pro or the Custom Dual Squelcher. They require precise aim, but since I use motion controls, I don't mind having to be precise. Other guns like the Aerosprays, Sploosh-O-Matic, and I think the Gal (I get the Gals and Decos mixed up) don't always shoot straight ahead. If you haven't tried these weapons yet, maybe try them with low camera sensitivity and see how it goes. The Krak-On roller does have great wide range, so I see why you like it.

EDIT: I forgot about Blasters! Those have very wide range, too. You should try them out as well.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Spoony_Tech

Gallons are pretty accurate. If his level is high enough I also suggest the Aerospray. It may just become his favorite weapon once he gets it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

The Luna Blaster doesnt require much accuracy you just have to get very close and shoot directly at/next to someone and youll get the splat.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Spoony_Tech

Would love to but I don't game much on the weekends. Weekends are for family time. When these kids get back into school I can do some 3 to 4 hour marathons!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic