Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 641 to 660 of 14,636

IceClimbers

I like the sound effects though. This weapon looks pretty cool, though the Splat Roller will probably get more use from me.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NinjaWaddleDee

Oh my gosh! Those Inkling dying sound effects... are SO ADORABLE!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

crimsoncavalier

Bolt_Strike wrote:

It's a tech demo, they're showing off how the weapons work.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

I preordered my copy already. I'm very much looking forward to this game. I was very pleased when they announced a single-player mode as well.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Justlink

Spoilers for Single Player

The single player mode has you saving an electric catfish

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Grumblevolcano

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I preordered my copy already. I'm very much looking forward to this game. I was very pleased when they announced a single-player mode as well.

I'm going to preorder as soon as there's an actual release date. I'm always rather skeptical about release windows irrelevant of whether it's a year, season/quarter or even month. Never forget Devilish Brain Training and Smash 3DS!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

I've just pre-ordered this today, £25 seems too good not to.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MegaMari0

Game is already paid for. I just need to pick it up on the day of release.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

crimsoncavalier

Grumblevolcano wrote:

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I'm going to preorder as soon as there's an actual release date. I'm always rather skeptical about release windows irrelevant of whether it's a year, season/quarter or even month. Never forget Devilish Brain Training and Smash 3DS!

True, but as this is a must-own title for me either way, I don't see why it's a bad thing. At least for me. I wanted to preorder XCX as well, but they did not even have it available at GS yet, so I passed.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Blast

Hahah so... what do you want the guys who made Splatoon to do after the game comes out? I think its gonna be a nice hit and the online will be played nonstop for a good while until Pokken Fighters or another big Wii U online game comes. I hope the Splatoon guys make another new ip!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jariw

Blast wrote:

Hahah so... what do you want the guys who made Splatoon to do after the game comes out? I think its gonna be a nice hit and the online will be played nonstop for a good while until Pokken Fighters or another big Wii U online game comes. I hope the Splatoon guys make another new ip!!!

They have already stated they will continue to support Splatoon after release, meaning DLC.

jariw

Grumblevolcano

jariw wrote:

Blast wrote:

They have already stated they will continue to support Splatoon after release, meaning DLC.

Makes sense as DLC is an integral part of shooters.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Aozz101x

first off, im really excited for this game
secondly, it seems Nintendo have remove the game off there eshop after seeing the "Amiibo image" hmm...
i try to look it up i try go were it shows all games and bam it not there anymore. =P

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Nicolai

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Official website is up. May release confirmed!!

It was already confirmed for May during the last Nintendo Direct, if my memory serves me correctly.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

NinjaWaddleDee

NintyMan wrote:

According to Nintendo by GameXplain, Splatoon will have no voice chat at all.

https://twitter.com/GameXplain/status/580023322760519681

I personally don't care, because I never talk to anyone anyways. But that still isn't good. Reviewers are going to probably destroy this game over that one issue. I'm not even going to read reviews for this game. I won't set my expectations for something I'm looking forward to, solely on reviews.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

TuVictus

Well, I could go on and on about how stupid Nintendo is for this. But it doesn't surprise me at all, and that's the saddest part of all. I'll be skipping out on the game

TuVictus

shingi_70

Well those are the breaks I guess. It still should be a fun game and they've put enough other methods in to make up for it from a gameplay perspective I guess.

Looks like today is a big Splatoon emagro preview.

From Gamexplain

5 hours of splaton gameplay

Splat Zones new multilayer mode

Story Mode Level 5 Floating Sponge Garden

Spaltoon Level 3 Rise of the Octocopters

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

jump

Voice chat is not lost for me, I can't stand having idiots scream racist and homophobic things which sadly is too often the norm so I stopped using voice chat years ago.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic