Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 14,636

-Green-

@Jazzer94: I agree. Is Nintendo keeping it that way, or is it just going back to normal?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

kyuubikid213

@Jazzer94: I thought we were going to have three stage rotations soon anyway...?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Joeynator3000

...We need a new regular battle mode, also wished Tower Control and Splat Zones was part of the fest.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

-Green-

I would be so happy if they raised it to three. It does get annoying having to go to the same map repeatedly. Having three maps would help alleviate that issue, and add some variety.

Edited on by -Green-

kyuubikid213

Just got matched against a bunch of people under level 5. I was the only one above 5 on my team (12).

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

ultraraichu

I kind of find it ironic that prior to today I saw more people in Splatoon plaza and other social boards supporting cats with it being more popular, but in battle more people (based on what I hear from other) and 15+ level (my experience) is sided with the dogs. I guess action speaks louder than words or to keep up with theme, our bite is worse then our bark.

Then again the evening is young so who knows.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

kyuubikid213

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

riderkicker

Enjoying the heck out of Splatfest. For me, the teams are more balanced now than usual. Had several matches where everyone was at lvl 20. What does the winning team get again? Points?

Edit: Never mind. After posting this I had matches where both sides were Team Dogs & matches that started before 8 players ever entered the lobby. Yeah, not entered & dropped out. One started with only 3 guys on the other team & another with only a single player. Kudos to that Team Cat member that finished that 4 on 1 game.

Edited on by riderkicker

riderkicker

Switch Friend Code: SW-6246-5796-6201 | 3DS Friend Code: 5215-2461-9982 | My Nintendo: Ridrkicker | Twitter:

kyuubikid213

I drew this for the Splatfest.
Untitled

I know everyone's posts end up here, but it feels good seeing YOUR post up there.
Untitled

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

kyuubikid213

@OorWullie: From what I can gather... It would appear that your post will appear on the banner...and everyone else's will be randomly graffiti'd or neon'd around the world of Inkopolis.

I scrolled through Miiverse to see if anyone else managed to screenshot my post, but I didn't see any. The post currently has 130 Yeahs on Miiverse, but I don't know if that plays into it or not.

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

Qun_Mang

I officially retire from today's splatfest. I would say we won about 70-75% of our games for team cat. Had a few humiliating defeats- I have got to learn how some teams manage to take so much of the map. Also had some good rounds- especially a 3 vs 4 game where we, as the 3, won by a nice margin. Also had a game 4 vs 3 where two of the 3 were only level 3 players (we were all 14-20). Yes, we won as would be expected.

Anyone wind up in a 1 vs 4 game? I was on the bad end of that one. Fortunately it was Kelp Dome so I just hung around the base, inking the area around me and picking off the other team when they approached. They got no kills on me. When they threw up the occasional bomb I just moved onto the shielded spawn point.

Qun_Mang

ELI-ASH

decided to do another run its so cool playing while the irl fireworks are popping XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

kyuubikid213

@Qun_Mang: I can safely say that I only ran into one lopsided match today. It was a 4 v 3 and I was on the side with 4.

I lost and won about...50/50 today. Wish I could do better, but it was a great Splatfest. Kind of wish I had no responsibilities so I could stay up until 3 am. Haha.

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

rjejr

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Anybody think we should be had Got Dog vs Hamburger?

Stop making sense. Even w/ the typos you make more sense than Nintendo.

So it's late, I'm buzzed, but I only need 7 more points to reach 50, so I'm going to go do it anyway. Guess we're still on the same 3 stages huh? 24 hours and no rotation is not a good thing, even with 3 stsges. I'd much rather have 2 every 4 hours.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

-Green-

rjejr wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So it's late, I'm buzzed, but I only need 7 more points to reach 50, so I'm going to go do it anyway. Guess we're still on the same 3 stages huh? 24 hours and no rotation is not a good thing, even with 3 stsges. I'd much rather have 2 every 4 hours.

The no rotation thing is kind of lame, it would have been awesome if they actually switched to three different maps every 4 hours. Weird decision on Nintendo's part.

Qun_Mang

rjejr wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Nothing wrong with Dog vs Cat or Hot Dog vs Hamburger. Either one is supposed to divide people approximately 50/50, though of course it may not work that way. I read of several Dog vs Dog games, but as one on team Cat, I never once experienced Cat vs Cat, so it sounds like there were more on team Dog. Maybe next one will be something like the hamburgers vs hot dogs suggestion, but they may avoid it due to vegans for all I know.

I got used to the lack of rotation, but I didn't mind so much. I'm glad one wasn't the mall though.

Edited on by Qun_Mang

Qun_Mang

-Green-

Qun_Mang wrote:

rjejr wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Nothing wrong with Dog vs Cat or Hot Dog vs Hamburger. Either one is supposed to divide people approximately 50/50, though of course it may not work that way. I read of several Dog vs Dog games, but as one on team Cat, I never once experienced Cat vs Cat, so it sounds like there were more on team Dog. Maybe next one will be something like the hamburgers vs hot dogs suggestion, but they may avoid it due to vegans for all I know.

I got used to the lack of rotation, but I didn't mind so much. I'm glad one wasn't the mall though.

Everyone has strong feelings towards Arowana Mall. It's pretty funny, but I kind of missed it.

TylerTheCreator

I haven't played this game in a little while. Probably should, since I bought all 3 amiibo and have barely used them. I would play the game more but I don't have any friends who have the game.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic