Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 12,841 to 12,860 of 14,636

Grumblevolcano

@MetalSmasher86: I think the new Splatfest rules will make the results closer as it seems you'll be paired less against newcomers if you're very skilled at Splatoon.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nicolai

Squads, anyone?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

Well i just lost a match big time thanks to lag (or cheating?). Somehow the entire team was able to warp to a dead player's position...even the player himself. How does that even work?!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Except the guy was dead for 10 seconds. >:[

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Also, why is it that when the opponent's team uses all their specials, I'm the only one hit? I feel like a walking target

TheXReturns

@TingLZ How it works is that if Person A dies, and Person B is in the process of jumping, before Person B gets there, Person C can jump to Person B, which will follow their route. As Person C gets there, Person D can follow suit and Jump, and Person A, who has by this point respawned, can jump to Person D, to get back to where they were before death.

It's quite lethal in TC for a whole team to run Stealth Jump, as the only way to consistantly break the cycle is to kill two at once. It's a great offensive delaying tactic, and is pretty useful defensively too.

EDIT: Specials aimed at solely killing you are good, as you know you're on the right track (You're annoying them enough to make 'em try to bring you down). Several times, I've had people launch Inkstrikes just to draw my assassin Roller out of hiding. XD

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

LzWinky

So my friend whom I introduced the game to said that the game wasn't very aggressive at all. I told her that she needs to watch an A or S rank battle

LzWinky

TheXReturns wrote:

EDIT: Specials aimed at solely killing you are good, as you know you're on the right track (You're annoying them enough to make 'em try to bring you down). Several times, I've had people launch Inkstrikes just to draw my assassin Roller out of hiding. XD

No joke, I have had an Inkstrike and a Killer Wail aimed at me at the same time

veeflames

@PikminFan22: Aw man, that sucks. Hopefully it gets better...
@TheXReturns Yeah, I should be up for it. Better get some more game time before school resumes.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blue_Blur

@TheXReturns: I'll be there!

@PikminFan22: So sorry to hear that... I hope it turns out okay!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

LzWinky

Time to party Team Sandcastle! Let's melt them snow-loving losers

LzWinky

Or not...

The game is playing like crap right now >:[

Is anyone else having trouble with this Splatfest? I have played 5 games in a row and have not earned a single point. Every game literally grinds to a halt at the end and then I get a communication error

Edited on by LzWinky

TheXReturns

@Blue_Blur @Vee_Flames I'm heading on now. So what are we doing? Waiting for others to show up or doing some privates?

EDIT: You guys are on Splatfest, aren't you. Forgot that. XD

Edited on by TheXReturns

Blue_Blur

@TheXReturns: Yeah, it's Splatfest. Private then, I guess? Then hopefully others will join!

yokokazuo

@TheXReturns I might join in half an hour or so.

Also after we're done Splatoon, would anyone be up for some Kid Icarus Uprising?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

TheXReturns

@Blue_Blur If we can get a third, 2v1 H+S isn't half bad. Couple of us played it last week. But it's up to you really.

@Yokokazuo Ah... I've been wanting to do some online KIU for a while, but I just lent my copy to a friend...

Edited on by TheXReturns

Blue_Blur

@TheXReturns: I'm fine with that.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic