Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 12,821 to 12,840 of 14,636

TheXReturns

Hiding, again? XD

This is my last game guys. It's been a blast.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

veeflames

Aah! Crimson somewhat found me. He even got me killed, but I guess he didn't notice!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TheXReturns

Ah, thanks for the games guys. I was hiding very craftily in inkling form. One of you literally walked right past me. I was so scared you'd spot me. XD

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

DreamyViridi

Question that I would appreciate being answered. What are the chances of getting triple slots on ability-neutral gear, like amiibo and Cuttlegear?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Blue_Blur: Thanks for that.
...Wow, I knew the odds were low but 0.0455%? Dang. Heh heh, well then...

I can safely say that the RNG gods were with me today.
Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Blue_Blur

@DreamyViridi: Sweet! That's awesome! Whatever you do, NEVER re-roll that gear! lol XD

I'm satisfied with my Captain's Hat having two Bomb Range Up's and an Ink Recovery. I'm too afraid to re-roll to try and get all Bomb Range Up! XD

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

DreamyViridi

@Blue_Blur: Oh yeah, that Helmet Replica's a keeper! Consider yourself lucky too, it's a 1.7% chance to get 2 of anything with that sort of gear, I'd keep that as well.

...To think I got that from one "for the lulz" re-roll!

Mario Maker Levels

LzWinky

I have recruited a new squidkid for us to play with. Hope y'all are extra nice and DESTROY HER!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nicolai

The American Splatfest is Snowmen vs. Sandcastles? This is the only time I can remember the UK Splatfest being cooler than the American one. Anyway, it sounds easily like a decision between Summer and Winter, and I'll happy fight for team Summer!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

yokokazuo

@PikminFan22 might be kind of difficult to actually get some kills aside from each other haha, but I might be up for it in about an hour or so.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@PikminFan22 I am going on now if you want to join. I'll be using the inkbrush and probably fooling around with it for awhile.

Just had a match where my team was winning a lot more than we should have in turf war so I looked around and saw an enemy squid who was just squid bagging in a corner. I swam up to them and decided to do the same so we were just squid bagging together haha. (Until their teammate came by and splatted me )

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Maxz

@Nicolai: That does seem very European in its peculiarity, but as a European who has always quite liked the lame and/or weird Splatfests we've received, I'm actually a little jealous. And torn. Snowmen have more personality and charm, but sandcastles usually come with sun and beaches. Perhaps it's a good thing I don't have to make this decision.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Nicolai: i was planning a 24 hour splatoon stream tomorrow but now that a splatfest is incoming i'll do it on splatfest ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

yokokazuo

@PikminFan22 sorry, I went off now and the TV is currently in use. (I could try just using the game pad haha, probably wouldn't have much luck)

yokokazuo

MourningBrew

Totally agree, the Splatoon motion controls were something I didn't care for when I first tried them in TestFire but when I got the full game I swiftly discovered just how accurate and responsive they were. I would love to see them become a standard option, especially when things like the PlayStation controllers already have at least gyroscopes at this point. It's a tough sell of course, most shooter fans will immediately write it off as a gimmick.

MourningBrew

SheldonRandoms

We need one MOAR squidkid to make it 4.......anybody? : Y

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic