Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 561 to 580 of 585

Noxia

He eats things

Noxia

swordx

I got this game a week and a half ago. I've been on Petit Computer and AC:CF a lot, so I'm only on world 6. I have every star coin in worlds 1-5. This is the best New Super Mario Bros. game.

swordx

Chrono_Cross

You know, to be honest, I'm more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for U initially.

I can't help but to admit it looks impressive. (I wish you could pre order games on the eShop, though.)

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Knux

I finally started playing New Super Mario Bros. U. I had low expectations when I bought this, and that might be why I'm so pleasantly surprised on how fun it is. Maybe it's due to the fact that the game doesn't feel as recycled the other NSMB games (NSMB2 was so blatantly unoriginal) or the tight level design, but this is probably the most fun I've had out of a NSMB game or 2D Mario platformer for that matter (except for SMB3). So now I don't regret buying a Wii U. I'm in Frosted Glacier at this moment.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Happy_Mask

Chrono_Cross wrote:

You know, to be honest, I'm more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for U initially.

I can't help but to admit it looks impressive. (I wish you could pre order games on the eShop, though.)

Is that sarcasm? Because there is absolutely no reason to preorder a game there is technically "unlimited" digital copies of.
@Knux Glad you like it! I was a bit skeptical at first as well, but it certainly grows on you. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Chrono_Cross

Happy_Mask wrote:

Is that sarcasm? Because there is absolutely no reason to preorder a game there is technically "unlimited" digital copies of.

No, I mean so you can play the game as soon as it releases. Think Steam.

Just for you.

CanisWolfred

Playstation also does digital pre-orders, but not as well as Steam, which will automatically download the game for you went its released.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Popcorn

whens the luigi dlc released and how much will it be?

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

swordx

Knux wrote:

I finally started playing New Super Mario Bros. U. I had low expectations when I bought this, and that might be why I'm so pleasantly surprised on how fun it is. Maybe it's due to the fact that the game doesn't feel as recycled the other NSMB games (NSMB2 was so blatantly unoriginal) or the tight level design, but this is probably the most fun I've had out of a NSMB game or 2D Mario platformer for that matter (except for SMB3). So now I don't regret buying a Wii U. I'm in Frosted Glacier at this moment.

The final boss made this even more fun than 3 for me.

I'm actually more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for the game. I think that this is due to the extreme difficulty that the DLC showed. It looks pretty epic.

swordx

CanisWolfred

swordx wrote:

I'm actually more excited for the Luigi DLC than I was for the game. I think that this is due to the extreme difficulty that the DLC showed. It looks pretty epic.

What extreme difficulty? Tell me you're exaggerating.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

e-love

@Knux, glad you're enjoying it.

After the mediocre NSMB2 I definitely didn't have high hopes for this game before I got it, but thankfully it's pretty wonderful c:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

swordx

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

Let me rephrase that. What people have been saying is extreme difficulty. Other people have been raving out how hard it looks. I think it looks easy, but it still looks harder than the normal game.

By the way, I just got all 5 stars.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Happy_Mask

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

No, I mean so you can play the game as soon as it releases. Think Steam.

Oh. Carry on. ._.
haven't been on steam in months...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

CanisWolfred

swordx wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

Let me rephrase that. What people have been saying is extreme difficulty. Other people have been raving out how hard it looks. I think it looks easy, but it still looks harder than the normal game.

Okay. I'll just hope they're wrong. The last thing a Mario game needs is to become more frustrating.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jani-Koblaney

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

swordx wrote:

Okay. I'll just hope they're wrong. The last thing a Mario game needs is to become more frustrating.

You serious bro? I've always thought that they were too easy, but I guess that's just me..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Chrono_Cross

Metal_Sonic wrote:

You serious bro? I've always thought that they were too easy, but I guess that's just me..

Not everyone is as good at Mario as you are.

Just for you.

hiptanaka

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Can't wait for that. Didn't they imply it would be harder, too? I really like NSMBU, but it's a bit on the easy side until the later/extra levels. More of the same with a bit more challenge would be great.

Metroid 5?

Chrono_Cross

hiptanaka wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Can't wait for that. Didn't they imply it would be harder, too? I really like NSMBU, but it's a bit on the easy side until the later/extra levels. More of the same with a bit more challenge would be great.

I hope so. I never found the New! series to be challenging. When I was a kid World was difficult but that was shortly changed along with 3. The only difficult Mario games I've played were Sunshine, Yoshi's Island and The Lost Levels. Hopefully it's comparable to one of these as I found all three of those rewarding and enjoyable.

The level design (as far as I've seen), looks better, especially that desert theme in the trailer.

Just for you.

Big_L91

honestly i think there all a similar difficulty really. i used to have a really hard time playing the old ones untill i got wii and U and played them to death. when i first got wii i couldnt get past the desert for a week or so. but now going back i find it quite easy to get though 1,3 and world. ( 2 is still stupidly difficult due too terrible controls imo). if anything now i would say world is easier than wii.

put it on.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.