Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 161 to 180 of 592

Hokori

Happy_Mask wrote:

What! Wendy isn't the boss of the water world! This is an outrage! D:

She is.... The FROZEN WATER WORLD

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

lonlon-milker

I think that if they have an option to make your own levels and then show them off in miiverse it would show how easy things are to make using the gamepad and it would really hook people into using miiverse. What do you guys think?

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

@WingedFish

How does this game indicate rehash at all? Just curious.
Great trailer also.

Well okay, not really a rehash (I'm trying to balance myself on how I take this game).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Gallimastro

I'm hoping the game will be longer than NSMBWii, they're going for the Super Mario World approach so I'm hoping the game will be huge.

Getting a huge deja vu moment, with some killer third party (even if they are ports) ready it feels like the SNES era all over again, it's really psyching me out.

http://gg-works.blogspot.com
Twitter: GG-Works

Twitter:

animalzer0

I didn't like the Wii or DS version and I don't have a 3DS.. But for some reason.. I'm excited for this title? Let's not question it, things look different, who knows it might even be the next SMW!

Sonic The Hedgehog
Megaman
The Legend Of Zelda
Platform Racing
Phantasy Star

GamecubeMan

Does anybody know if you can play with the Wii U gamepad or do you use wii remotes?

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Hokori

GamecubeMan wrote:

Does anybody know if you can play with the Wii U gamepad or do you use wii remotes?

Both, one person can help you out by making platforms with game pad while another can use wii remotes

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

I think only as traditional means, I mean yes but only with buttons and not the touch screen

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

JohnPhilipSousa

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Pre-ordered it today with my Wii U Deluxe. I loved what I saw on the trailer! Koopa Kids now have their own, more personalized airships it looks like. Graphics are going to be a thing of beauty. FIRST LAUNCH MARIO SIDE SCROLLER SINCE SMW, WOOT!

Where did you pre-order it from? I must know!

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

EvilRegal

LordSEGA95 wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Pre-ordered it today with my Wii U Deluxe. I loved what I saw on the trailer! Koopa Kids now have their own, more personalized airships it looks like. Graphics are going to be a thing of beauty. FIRST LAUNCH MARIO SIDE SCROLLER SINCE SMW, WOOT!

Where did you pre-order it from? I must know!

A local GameStop. I just put $10 on it like I do to reserve most games. Even if they aren't reserving Wii Us anymore, I'm sure you could still reserve NSMBU there, or somewhere else.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

JohnPhilipSousa

FluttershyGuy wrote:

LordSEGA95 wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Pre-ordered it today with my Wii U Deluxe. I loved what I saw on the trailer! Koopa Kids now have their own, more personalized airships it looks like. Graphics are going to be a thing of beauty. FIRST LAUNCH MARIO SIDE SCROLLER SINCE SMW, WOOT!

Where did you pre-order it from? I must know!

A local GameStop. I just put $10 on it like I do to reserve most games. Even if they aren't reserving Wii Us anymore, I'm sure you could still reserve NSMBU there, or somewhere else.

You pre-ordered the Wii U the same day. Where did you get that? I'm feverishly searching for one.

Edited on by JohnPhilipSousa

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

PokeTune

Can`t wait for this but i still hate the new look of the over world map. The are look too disconnected from each other.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

Ryno

PokeTune wrote:

Can`t wait for this but i still hate the new look of the over world map. The are look too disconnected from each other.

I like the look of the new world map myself, very Super Mario World. I just don't want it to be cluttered with a bunch of jabrones writing messages like " Nice, I finally cleared it, and I did it under 100 seconds! I RULE!"

Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

emaan

I just lol'd at "I RULE!"

Surely, real people on Miiverse won't be this awfully cheesy?

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Adam

I'll likely say that "I RULE" but it's not cheesy if it's true.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Final-Starman

Emaan wrote:

I just lol'd at "I RULE!"

Surely, real people on Miiverse won't be this awfully cheesy?

You'd be surprised.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

emaan

@NintyFan, they have to change it up every now and then.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic