Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Ryno

Since I preordered my Wii U from Best Buy I figured that I now would look into preordering NSMBWU. Well looks it is sold out online. I did not see that coming. I wonder if there will be any copies available to pick up with my Wii U on launch day at the store?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Happy_Mask

Possibly. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

NintyFan wrote:

Here's an orange Cheep-Cheep. I don't think there's been orange ones before, has there?
Untitled

I'm pretty sure there have, in the 4th world of NSMB. Wii, I'm pretty sure I saw them in a few of the under water levels.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

They swim in schools and in curves.

Hokori

Can't wait to DL this, with my new job I'll be able to get this sooner

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Tricoloryoshi

I love the nsmb series it has my favorite animals as power ups. :3

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Crazybrain1

I hope this one is more challenging. NSMB Wii only had a couple of levels that are hard.
And a completely redesigned concept for the Final Bowser Boss will be nice, since all the final bosses in the New SMB series seem like variations but not original.

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

e-love

Crazybrain1 wrote:

And a completely redesigned concept for the Final Bowser Boss will be nice, since all the final bosses in the New SMB series seem like variations but not original.

I want a really epic battle on the roof of Princess Peach's castle. Or at least something cool that incorporates that setting.

Perhaps...something like this..? I know we've seen it before, but come on. Tell me it wouldn't be awesome!

Untitled

However the final Bowser battle turns out to be. I want it to at least be different than NSMBW and NSMB2's final battles. Those are fun with the whole opposite approach of just surviving and reaching the end, but switch it up this time.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

And everyones already forgotten that Ninty is capable of making new ideas. >.>

KingDunsparce

NintyFan wrote:

It would be nice if Bowser tried a different approach that didn't involve him turning huge. Thinking about the big, mechanical hand in his airship, maybe on the roof of Peach's Castle, Bowser would morph his airship into a giant robot to fight Mario Dr. Robotnik-style?

I think a Bowser robot would be very cool! I'm really liking the last world being Peach's Castle, too

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Hokori

I'd like to see a modern charge n chuck

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

e-love

Perhaps if they do go the escape approach yet again. Maybe you get to the top of the castle, fight Bowser once on the top. Save Princess Peach. Only to have Bowser Jr. show up in the airship with the power fist. Then Bowser would smash down Peach's castle as you try and get out alive.

Credits: All the mushroom kingdom coming together to rebuild Peach's castle? <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

NintyFan wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

More evidence of this game being New Super Mario World. With Sumo Bros. coming back to join Torpedo Teds, here's hoping Chargin' Chucks and Dino Rhinos also make a comeback.

I found myself face-to-face, with a Fire Sumo!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MrWalkieTalkie

Norfair wrote:

Untitled

I think this might be the Nabbit!
Nice find, Ninty!

From what I've been told these are called "Mushroom Bandits" but then again you cant believe everything you read. The long ears are pretty convincing, but theres a mushroom symbol on the bag. Didnt they say the Nabbit gives you a P-Acorn if you catch him?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Norfair

The bag he has might be the items that he stole from Toad, you probably get the P-Acorn when you catch him as a reward from Toad for getting his items back. Meh..

This guy looks evil enough to be the Nabbit..

EDIT: He is, IGN got a video: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/30/the-redemption-of-new-...

Edited on by Norfair

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

CM30

Did anyone see the new Game Explain videos? Those look pretty awesome, like this preview of the overworld:

First five worlds shown.

I wrote about it here too:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/new-super-mario-...

And it seems like levels also have names:

http://www.gamexplain.com/article-885-1351616454-new-super-ma...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.