Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 121 to 140 of 585

Adam

Map! Many thanks, kind sir. Good morrow to you.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Snagrio

Man, this game is looking more impressive each passing day!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

Is it wierd that the koopa clown looks more pissed than bowser Jr?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

Gotta buy it.... Gotta get a deluxe WiiU with NSMBU downloaded.... Oh and Bayonetta 2

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

19Robb92

NintyFan wrote:

Bowser Jr. is coming back.
Untitled

Haha, love it. This is gonna be awesome

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

e-love

Yay to Bowser Jr. returning, I missed him in NSMB2. I love bringing back actually fighting the Koopalings in the airships again. Looks like the mid-boss is going to be Boom-Boom again, which is fine by me.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

EvilRegal

Here's a Game Explain video with some analysis of of the NSMBU trailer. Some great insights here. I noticed in a game play video earlier something I love, that the music changes when you're on Yoshi/holding Baby Yoshi! Makes the prominent Super Mario World fan in me smile from ear to ear!

Another thing I EFFING LOVE: Being thrown far AWAY from Peach's castle implies that you're working your way back there (as opposed to starting there every NSMB), with it being the final level (or hopefully complete WORLD). I wonder if you might be able to casually bounce into castle paintings, and what you might find inside (hint, hint)? This game might satisfy our curiosity of what a side-scrolling Super Mario 64 might be like! Can you all imagine the possibilities of an entire world inside Peach's castle? My vision is having to complete levels based on SM64's worlds in order to reach the final battle with Bowser! It could very well be that 3D Mario fans will get some love in NSMBU. SM64 introduced Peach's castle to Nintendo fans, and you know there'll at least be nods to the N64 classic! Whatever the case, a side-scrolling final level inside (at the very least) Peach's castle should be memorable! Thoughts? Something I was just thinking: "Koopa Road" from SM64 would be an amazing theme for the final level.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Adam

That video was great. I haven't been this pumped for a Mario game since Mario World. It looks like it has all the best aspects of my favorite Mario (SMW) plus my favorite part of SMB3, the Skyworld transition... though it'll be less exciting since I will be expecting a transition level this time. I wonder if Star Road will return.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Geonjaha

If only Nintendo would create a new Mario game for us to love instead of just depending on the love for SMB3 and SMW, creating forgettable games that rekindle that old love just for a second until you realise that you'd rather fight an interesting boss rather than a Koopaling for the upteempth time...

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Hokori

Geonjaha wrote:

If only Nintendo would create a new Mario game for us to love instead of just depending on the love for SMB3 and SMW, creating forgettable games that rekindle that old love just for a second until you realise that you'd rather fight an interesting boss rather than a Koopaling for the upteempth time...

Weird back in 2009 when people saw koopalings they were happy and hoped that they didn't have to wait said amount of years for them to appear again, people don't know what they wan

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

KingDunsparce

I'll probably end up getting this because it's a launch title, I'll have to see for myself whether this is a rehash or if it has plenty of new things

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

EvilRegal

Here is yet another returning aspect from Super Mario World: The smiley face 3-up moon! (awww man, I want to make a sliver moon-shaped smiley face now )
Untitled

Also, the nighttime scenes are so beautiful!

On the subject... WANT!!!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Happy_Mask

This game looks like a crowd pleaser! I can't wait!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

EvilRegal

Super Mario World vs. New Super Mario Bros. U map. Pretty close, no? I hope there are lotsa multiple exits, some leading directly to later worlds, al a SMW (I remember you could get a peek at Land of Bowser as early as Donut Plains.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

Xilef

Woulnd't really say it's that cloose.

Xilef

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.