Forums

Topic: Ninja Pig Studios (Meme Run): The Immature Developer

Posts 241 to 260 of 310

Drobotic

Turnip-Forest wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Turnip-Forest wrote:

Why does it matter if this game is on the eShop. There are lots of other crappy games on there, you know.

Are you going to make a petition for the removal of any other games you deem unworthy as well?

As a company,I think Nintendo needs to listen to their fans like they have in the past.Just about everyone thinks the game is trash(except Ninja Pig Studios and his 3 fans)and that is why I think the game should be removed.If we show that we DON'T want games like this on the eShop,then Nintendo just might wise up and have some decent quality control.Meme Run is like the Foodfight of games.It's a new kind of bad that has never been accomplished before.

Why? Those fans will be unhappy if the game were to be removed, and it isn't hurting anyone while it's still available. The creator is a cheap, money-grubbing douche, but I see no reason for the game to be removed.

Then don't sign.I think of the game is a complete joke and I personally don't want to have the Wii U be a console that is a shovelware paradise.I know there are people who actually like the game,but I personally see it as a reason for Nintendo to get QUALITY control.Someone APPROVED of Meme Run being sold after seeing it.That's the thing that urks me.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

MegaMari0

Haru17 wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Welp,I've actually started a petition to get the game off of the eShop.
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-remove-meme-run-from-the-ni...

Could we PLEASE keep petitions for real issues, like social issues and stuff. Change.org already has its fair share of light and transient causes.

I signed it.

Edited on by MegaMari0

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

MsJubilee

Drobotic wrote:

Turnip-Forest wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Turnip-Forest wrote:

Why does it matter if this game is on the eShop. There are lots of other crappy games on there, you know.

Are you going to make a petition for the removal of any other games you deem unworthy as well?

As a company,I think Nintendo needs to listen to their fans like they have in the past.Just about everyone thinks the game is trash(except Ninja Pig Studios and his 3 fans)and that is why I think the game should be removed.If we show that we DON'T want games like this on the eShop,then Nintendo just might wise up and have some decent quality control.Meme Run is like the Foodfight of games.It's a new kind of bad that has never been accomplished before.

Why? Those fans will be unhappy if the game were to be removed, and it isn't hurting anyone while it's still available. The creator is a cheap, money-grubbing douche, but I see no reason for the game to be removed.

Then don't sign.I think of the game is a complete joke and I personally don't want to have the Wii U be a console that is a shovelware paradise.I know there are people who actually like the game,but I personally see it as a reason for Nintendo to get QUALITY control.Someone APPROVED of Meme Run being sold after seeing it.That's the thing that urks me.

Then why didn't you make the petition to get Nintendo to get quality control cause they're worst games than meme run on the eshop.Cause it sounds like you quality control,getting rid of one game won't bring that riendo.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Klimbatize

A) That petition is an egregious waste of time.

B) It's even more free advertising for the game.

C) Have you ever created a petition on that site before? If yes, what were they? If not, so this is the one thing in your life that you finally couldn't take anymore and wanted to stand up and change?

D) o_O

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

64supermario

Turnip-Forest wrote:

I'm less angry that its on the eShop and more angry that people are buying it and then defending it, I mean come on is this there first time playing an endless runner?! (A very poor version of a endless runner that can't even do a leaderboard). I just want to have an influx of better quality titles, the fact that this is selling is depressing. Shantae was only one spot above it, and that game is amazing.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

64supermario

Turnip-Forest wrote:

64supermario wrote:

Turnip-Forest wrote:

I'm less angry that its on the eShop and more angry that people are buying it and then defending it, I mean come on is this there first time playing an endless runner?! (A very poor version of a endless runner that can't even do a leaderboard). I just want to have an influx of better quality titles, the fact that this is selling is depressing. Shantae was only one spot above it, and that game is amazing.

I understand and am perfectly fine with people being angry and annoyed for those reasons, but I do not think a game should be petitioned for removal based on such arbitrary things.

I don't side with the creation of petition either, that may go a little too far but I understand their frustration. I just don't feel people are buying this game for the game itself more of the fact: "Oh look I know that meme!" or those people who just want to play terrible games (like my friend who loves to indulge in crap like this)...it just leads to missed interpretation of what we as a community want on our device. This seems like it was supposed to be a budget game, but was released ridiculously expensive for what it was, I think you would be better off with a NES VC game or an actual budget title like Edge.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

64supermario

Turnip-Forest wrote:

64supermario wrote:

Turnip-Forest wrote:

I understand and am perfectly fine with people being angry and annoyed for those reasons, but I do not think a game should be petitioned for removal based on such arbitrary things.

I don't side with the creation of petition either, that may go a little too far but I understand their frustration. I just don't feel people are buying this game for the game itself more of the fact: "Oh look I know that meme!" or those people who just want to play terrible games (like my friend who loves to indulge in crap like this)...it just leads to missed interpretation of what we as a community want on our device. This seems like it was supposed to be a budget game, but was released ridiculously expensive for what it was, I think you would be better off with a NES VC game or an actual budget title like Edge.

I actually wasn't trying to imply you were siding with a petition. I could tell by your previous post that you don't.

I agree. The only reason anyone would ever buy this game is for how dumb it is. I, admittedly, do the same thing with movies; my siblings and I watch dumb movies together, and we all make fun of how stupid they are.
I think if people are legitimately happy with their purchase--even if their reasons for being happy with it are just that the game is "so bad that it's good"--there's no reason to have a problem with it.

Even though there's no reason to have a problem with it, I do understand being annoyed by it; particularly when there are so many other games that have far more effort put into them. Sadly, nowhere does effort == sales. I see people with hundreds of followers on DeviantArt who just edit bases or steal art, while there are others with next to no followers who have a ton of original and creative ideas. All you can do is support the creators you like, and ignore the ones you don't.

There's actually also the second option of helping the ones you dislike get better, but that option is ruined by NinjaPigStudio's utter ignorance and complete disregard to any criticism.

Yeah I can totally understand where you are coming from with the movie comparison (even though I think movies like Date Movie and Scary Movie 4 are trash and how dare you if you watch them haha)

That probably is another big thing that bothers me too, even though I didn't think about it until you mentioned it. I've seen these developers and how they act with criticism. TreeFall ignores all the bad and pretends it doesn't exists and that his games are deeper than they actual are and that they should get the injokes that they think are funny. However, NinjaPigStudio is on a whole different level of being just a horrible developer. Seriously, taking critisim from a review site and just saying they gave it a bad review because they didn't give you a review copy is just outright foolish and ignorant. You could've gave them a nice $500 purse and they'd still give your sorry game a 1. And the best part is the way he treats the normal fans just making troll remarks like lol this thread or something like that. Finally RCMADIAX....honestly I don't hate him actually I think he's starting to come around and I appreciate that. Granted I'm not a fan of his games either them being super simple in nature and lacking any sort of personality, but I don't dislike him and think he could make a game that I enjoy someday.) He did start out very protective of his creations and even gave people a hard time for bashing Spiky Walls which was made just because he thought all terrible quality games were selling (Thanks to the Letter, also if Spiky Walls 2 had been released as planned you'd have got nothing but hate from me). But he saw something like Meme Run and decided he didn't want to be known for the same kind of trash and I think that is awesome that he is going to try harder and not follow the same ignoring of critique like the others. I hope that he does come through, I'd like to see him do more than the simple Solitaire like games.

SKTTR

Meme Run - Still a thing?
Apparently! Until the next very bad game.

Is it still in the Wii U top 20 selling charts? If so can someone from North America post them?
I just wanna know if NinjaPig's a billionaire wizard now with his turning a turd into gold trick.

We can just hope and pray that it never releases in Europe!
The extra cost to release a game in Europe is a shield from all the worst games it seems.
We don't have The Letter, Spikey Walls, or Meme Run in our eShop.

But we also don't have some good/great ones like 1001 Spikes, A World of Keflings, The Fall, Alphadia Genesis, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Lucadian Chronicles, Ballpoint Universe Infinite, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, GetClose, ZaciSa's Last Stand. Can we have a EU release date pls?

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Rob_mc_1

It is currently 25.

1. Crunchy Roll
2. Shovel Knight
3. Duck Hunt
4. Lucadian Chronicles
5. Zen Pinball 2
6. Tank! Tank! Tank!
7. Super Mario World
8. Super Mario Bros. 3
9. Mario Kart 8
10. Disney Infinity
11. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
12. Kirby's Dream Land 3
13. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
14. Uplay
15. Darksider II
16. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
17. Earthbound
18. Super Mario Bros.
19. Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
20. Metroid
21. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
22. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
23. Fire Emblem
24. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
25. Meme Run
26. NES Remix 2
27. Wii Sports Club
28. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
29. Super Metroid
30 The Legend of Zelda

♠♦♣

CM30

To see this game succeed just... wow, that kind of annoys me. It also makes me depressed for the next generation, who are apparently the kind with no taste whatsoever and a level of intelligence to match.

And that's from someone who like reviewing (read, tearing to pieces) terrible games.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

64supermario

We are in a dark place when Meme Run sells more than Super Metroid.

HollywoodHogan

64supermario wrote:

Ya....a brand new game is outselling a 21 year old game by a slight margin....shocking!!!

Friend to all SJW's

MsJubilee

64supermario wrote:

Who cares?The only people who bought this game are a bunch of 12 year olds.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TheKingOfTown

Why do you people care so much? Jesus, just ignore the game if you hate it so much.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

64supermario

MasterBlaster wrote:

64supermario wrote:

Ya....a brand new game is outselling a 21 year old game by a slight margin....shocking!!!

Less of the time VS and more of the quality VS.

DefHalan

64supermario wrote:

MasterBlaster wrote:

64supermario wrote:

Less of the time VS and more of the quality VS.

But it isn't looking at Super Metroid Total Sales vs Meme Run Total Sales. It is only looking at what is selling within a small time period on the eShop. More people owned Super Metroid before Meme Run was on the eShop than Meme Run has sold probably

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Oragami

This thread's the NintendoLife equivalent of Meme Run: It's horrible.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.