Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,519

Aviator

I called my JB Hi-Fi and they won't sell it to me.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

I called both EB and JB and neither will sell it tonight unfortunately because their head offices are closed.
Ah well, will have to wait till tomorrow.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Razalom

Well I am having fun!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

MAB

@RazaDaza I hope you suffer freezing issues and many horns of doom

MAB

Razalom

LOL thx mate

Spoony_Tech

ShadJV wrote:

erv wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

Can you explain the fisherman method?

Sure - fairly early in the game you can unlock fisherman boats, you send them off to haul in some fish at the moga coast location and note their rewards the moment they return. Enter the loot here http://mhvuze.de/3ucharm/fishEN/ for as many times as you may need to see which table you are on.

That way, you can confirm in hindsight whether or not you were cursed in the first place. I'm still not sure whether I'd be bothered to change regardless, but I am quite surprised at the far bigger disadvantage the tables give you over any of the others - hard to believe, really.

Problem is, you need to do certai

n quests first in order to get your first fisherman available. Wish there was a way of checking it out sooner.

Thanks to this I finally figured out that I am NOT on a cursed table. Now I can enjoy my game in peace. By the way, loving the game, so much freedom!

So I forgot which tables are bad. I'm on table 3 is that one of the cursed ones?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BenAV

@Tech101 11, 12, 15, 16, and 17 are the cursed ones apparently, so you're good.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

BenAV wrote:

@Tech101 11, 12, 15, 16, and 17 are the cursed ones apparently, so you're good.

Thanks Ben. One more question. Can you enter that at any time and it will always be the same? That was the first fishing trip I sent them on but my second trip wince the first I sent them for treasure.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BenAV

@Tech101 I don't quite understand what you're asking.
If you've worked out what your table is, then that's all you need to know and it'll be like that forever, if that's what you mean.

BenAV

Spoony_Tech

What I was asking is if I take another trip and enter the fishing haul again will it be the same?

MERG said:

BenAV

Ah.
Haven't really looked into how the whole fishing thing works yet myself, as I won't actually have the game till tomorrow. D:

BenAV

erv

Lol, the table thing is too exaggerated if you ask me. I'd love to be on table 11 and 15, as those two are the ones with 800 charms. You know how hard it is to actually get a charm, rare, on a 1/21600th of a chance? I know that may not be the actual math, but the odds are in your favour to at least get something worthwhile on one of the smaller tables. Not so cursed now, are we... I don't think it will matter much in the end.

I'll just deal with whatever the game hands me. Meanwhile, less than 24 hours till I get the game! I'll download it at 00.00 tonight

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

BenAV

@erv Having 800 would be good, if they were 800 good charms.
Unfortunately from what I hear, they're all pretty crappy on the cursed tables.
And two of the tables can't even get Rustshards...

I'll just be doing the whole clock thing to make sure I get onto table 10, then I can play for how ever many hundreds of hours without having to worry about it ever again.

BenAV

Razalom

Well not 1 Wii U lock up so far Ben

MP obviously is dead - i.e. I am the only one that was in that area

BenAV

Glad you're having fun with it.
I'm finally getting a bit of a start on EscapeVektor, I'll give the HarmoKnight demo a go when it's up, get a good sleep and then prepare for a 24+ hour Monster Hunter marathon.

BenAV

Chrono_Cross

The servers are awful. I can't connect to anyone and it's frustrating.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

ShadJV

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't even care about the charms. It takes way too long to find out which one you get, then research it. I'll just deal with what it gives me.
I've been balancing this and Lego City, and I'm enjoying both quite a bit. Both must have games IMO.

Took me a few minutes, it was all quests I'd do anyways.

The cursed tables all have crappy charms that, in the long run, definitely affect your character's potential. Better to find out early on instead of later.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

cyrex

Anyone in the UK got the game yet????

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

Bloodysaber

Chrono_Cross wrote:

The servers are awful. I can't connect to anyone and it's frustrating.

What kind of issues have you been having? I was on all last night and didn't have any problems...

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

SCRAPPER392

ShadJV wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't even care about the charms. It takes way too long to find out which one you get, then research it. I'll just deal with what it gives me.
I've been balancing this and Lego City, and I'm enjoying both quite a bit. Both must have games IMO.

Took me a few minutes, it was all quests I'd do anyways.

The cursed tables all have crappy charms that, in the long run, definitely affect your character's potential. Better to find out early on instead of later.

Well how do you do it then? How many minutes did it take you from the start of the game? How does it affect your potential?
I seriously doubt they would have like half the tablets be horrible in the game.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.