Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,519

Razalom

Fuzzy wrote:

Saturday is a stupid day to release a game.

No arguments from me on that one!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

BrandoBomb

I played my friends psp Monster Hunter and it was fun. Is it worth getting cause I was thinking about getting Zombie U but now I'm tempted to get Monster Hunter.

BrandoBomb

Nintendo Network ID: BrandoBomb | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I would get this over ZombiU.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BenAV

Aviator wrote:

Break street date Australians!!

I've been trying to convince EB all week but was never going to happen.

Fuzzy wrote:

Saturday is a stupid day to release a game.

I disagree.
Because it's being released on a Saturday, a bunch of us are going to meet up on launch day to play the game.
That wouldn't happen if it was a weekday.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ShadJV

erv wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

Can you explain the fisherman method?

Sure - fairly early in the game you can unlock fisherman boats, you send them off to haul in some fish at the moga coast location and note their rewards the moment they return. Enter the loot here http://mhvuze.de/3ucharm/fishEN/ for as many times as you may need to see which table you are on.

That way, you can confirm in hindsight whether or not you were cursed in the first place. I'm still not sure whether I'd be bothered to change regardless, but I am quite surprised at the far bigger disadvantage the tables give you over any of the others - hard to believe, really.

Problem is, you need to do certain quests first in order to get your first fisherman available. Wish there was a way of checking it out sooner.

Thanks to this I finally figured out that I am NOT on a cursed table. Now I can enjoy my game in peace. By the way, loving the game, so much freedom!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

BenAV

Considering I'm planning to spend hundred or even thousands of hours on this game, I'm gonna make sure I get onto the right charm table from the get go.
The small hassle seems worth it in the long run.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I don't even care about the charms. It takes way too long to find out which one you get, then research it. I'll just deal with what it gives me.
I've been balancing this and Lego City, and I'm enjoying both quite a bit. Both must have games IMO.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BenAV

SCAR392 wrote:

It takes way too long to find out which one you get, then research it.

It doesn't matter how long it takes to find out as long as you make sure you get the right table the first time around.

BenAV

BenAV

Oh, really?
Ahh, I better do something about this then.

BenAV

BenAV

@Razalom Do you have a source that proves this?

BenAV

Razalom

My receipt picture linked above?

Razalom

And the fact my Wii U is updating the game as I type

BenAV

The picture's too small.
I believe you, I mean more for the sake of something to show EB if I go in there now.

BenAV

Razalom

Too small? What you viewing it on an iphone?

Razalom

Untitled

Razalom

That big enough?

Jamouse

You'd better be telling the truth @Razalom.
I'll be very disappointed if my local JB doesn't have the game when I swing by it tomorrow.

Jamouse

BenAV

@Razalom That's much better, thanks.
I called my EB and they're checking it for me now, so hopefully I'll be able to pick it up tonight (they're open till 10).

BenAV

Razalom

Hmmmm hard to make this up you know - add me to NNID and see what game I am playing

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.