Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,519

Spoony_Tech

@edge I have to do that every time as well. At first I was wondering the same thing as you but so far I've had no problems and I've done it about 20 times!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LaCru79

Hi everyone! Bought this game on the recent sale and have been playing the singleplayer for quite some time. I am rather suprised about how much I am enjoying the game, never played a MH game before and just wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.
I am currently finished with the four-star quests, except the Gigginox hunt (hate that "little" bugger). Now I was thinking it is time to try out the online mode and see how it is. I have read that it is in multiplayer that MH really shines.

Are there any new hunters who would like to hunt with me? Or maybe someone who has played for a while and would not mind playing with a MH beginner?

I'm from Sweden so keep the time difference in mind

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: LaCru79

Void

I love this game! I got it around release last year, but I kinda stopped playing it after I got stuck in the single player, and just couldn't capture a Lagiacrus, or defeat it at all in the guild quests, and I couldn't go online because my internet was poop, but a few months back I got much better internet and I decided to try it again. I've put in five 10+ hour days, playing this. After starting last week.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

Void wrote:

I love this game! I got it around release last year, but I kinda stopped playing it after I got stuck in the single player, and just couldn't capture a Lagiacrus, or defeat it at all in the guild quests, and I couldn't go online because my internet was poop, but a few months back I got much better internet and I decided to try it again. I've put in five 10+ hour days, playing this. After starting last week.

I've been pretty big into this since February. I'm at HR7 and play from 11AM to about 1PM Monday thru Thursday with one other. If you want you're welcome to join us. Just search out my screen name from here. If not then hunt on!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retropunky

Can't believe how much I have slacked compared to Tri...

I'm going to start back again. I forgot what my HR ranking is though.

Mostly on at nights past 8pm ct.

Edited on by retropunky

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

JoyBoy

I've been getting back into this game, so anyone who needs some help or just wants to have a fun time online, just add me.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

SCRAPPER392

I'm stuck on the last monster, in single player. I've completed most of the online quests.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Kuksenkov

Today I was hunting online with some guys, we were doing the Gold Rathian quest... One of them got DC right away, then I got DC 5 minutes into the quest. So I had to play alone, I was not ready to try and solo a Gold Rathian (Never done it before), but I tried... Died the 3 times and the B*tch was limping after she killed me.... I decided that I wanted revenge, got myself ready with useful items, brought the shakalakas with me, took 42 minutes, but solo-ed her! Biggets accomplishment since soloing the 3 Gigi-G rank quest a month ago Lulz.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm stuck on the last monster, in single player. I've completed most of the online quests.

Alatreon, right? Where are you at online, have you gone to G-Rank yet? You may need some equipment from G-Rank to deal with Ala.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Blast

I got this for my Wii U for just 20 bucks.
Its amazing.
We need MH4 for Wii U, too!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SCRAPPER392

Mizore wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Alatreon, right? Where are you at online, have you gone to G-Rank yet? You may need some equipment from G-Rank to deal with Ala.

Yup. I'm a level 50 G-rank, I think. I haven't booted it up in months.

I looked up the Great Sword weapon tree, and ended up choosing the adviya(spelling?) blade, because I thought I could get the paralysis weapon power, but I ended up figuring out that I needed to get a skill for it, so it never happened as I planned,

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jazzer94

Does anyone still play this online saw it for £20 and thinking about buying it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

They sure do. I'm o. 2-4 times a week. There's anywhere from a thousand or so on at any given time.

MERG said:

Jazzer94

I kinda want to get through the early sections fast if I get this would anyone be willing to help me.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Spoony_Tech

There is no getting through this game fast. It's a marathon and takes time to learn. I've got over 200 hours into it and still don't know everything.

MERG said:

Jazzer94

@Spoony_Tech I've played MH before its not hard to get past the first few HR (the early section) with the right group heck I did it for try plus weapon grinding became much easier.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

crimsontadpoles

(Reviving game specific zombie threads is ok, I think?)

Anyway, I just wanted to brag at defeating the 2 Black Diablos G rank mission. There was only just under 5 minutes remaining, and I'd been carted twice. It's the first G rank mission I've completed since transferring my save over from the 3DS version so I could enjoy it in glorious HD.

I'm still making slow progress in this game and want to hunt all the large monsters, even though Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate gets most of my attention now.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Joeynator3000

crimsontadpoles wrote:

(Reviving game specific zombie threads is ok, I think?)

I think if you revived this just to say something stupid, then...yeah, not ok. But this game's online is still up and running as far as I know....And you didn't bump it with a stupid spam post, so I say you're ok. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

retropunky

So...

I decided to catch up on this game last night, and I forgot how much fun it was. Especially on the big screen. Does anyone here still play it at all? I have MH4, but it's just not the same for me.

The online community was very minimum though. It had two worlds, and two lobbies that were in the 60-80 range of players. I created a room for leveling up, and it went very well. At least two or three high rank players were very helpful, and another low rank joined in. Overall, the online part went better than I expected.

I'm going to try and catch up as much as possible, at least until I decide to get Generations.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.