Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,502

AuthorMessage

Warruz

1,481. Posted:

Unlocking Mark of the Hero sure is tiring , I think once I complete everything I might make a new character playing ranger.

Also anyone who just hit HR6 wants to do G rank(aka a Fresh Grank team) , I am interested.

Edited on by Warruz

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,482. Posted:

Does the size of your item pouch ever increase in the game? I keep collecting too much and end up having to discard items.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,483. Posted:

@MERG I don't think so. You need to really make sure the items you have before you leave on a hunt are the ones you need. It happens to me from time to time as well mostly because I forget to drop off the items I got from the last hunt.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,484. Posted:

Gotcha..thanks.

I realized I need to start trapping some beasts in free hunt as I need items that don't drop with taking them down.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Blast

1,485. Posted:

I'm thinking about downloading this game for my Wii U... can anybody give me some tips? I'm new to Monster Hunter and I loved the demo.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

edhe

1,486. Posted:

I've been getting in to Monster Hunter Tri again, and I've got a question about the Data Transfer tool.

Am I right in thinking that you really have to wipe the data every time you want to transfer over, whether you're transferring over to the WiiU or the 3DS? If, for example, I went out with my 3DS every day, (and I wanted to play the home console version every day - even if it was for 20 minutes), I'd have to wipe the data on my 3DS every time before I went out (or the night before) so I can put my save file on my 3DS. Then, when I get home, streetpassed guild cards in hand (and the little rewards that come with registering several at a time), I'd have to wipe my WiiU save data so I can put it all back on the WiiU.

Forgive me, but this is the first time I've used the utility, and I just want to know if I'm missing something. Thanks.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,487. Posted:

@edge I have to do that every time as well. At first I was wondering the same thing as you but so far I've had no problems and I've done it about 20 times!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Three4Flinching

1,488. Posted:

Hi everyone! Bought this game on the recent sale and have been playing the singleplayer for quite some time. I am rather suprised about how much I am enjoying the game, never played a MH game before and just wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.
I am currently finished with the four-star quests, except the Gigginox hunt (hate that "little" bugger). Now I was thinking it is time to try out the online mode and see how it is. I have read that it is in multiplayer that MH really shines.

Are there any new hunters who would like to hunt with me? Or maybe someone who has played for a while and would not mind playing with a MH beginner?

I'm from Sweden so keep the time difference in mind :)

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: Lars

AuthorMessage

Void

1,489. Posted:

I love this game! :O I got it around release last year, but I kinda stopped playing it after I got stuck in the single player, and just couldn't capture a Lagiacrus, or defeat it at all in the guild quests, and I couldn't go online because my internet was poop, but a few months back I got much better internet and I decided to try it again. I've put in five 10+ hour days, playing this. After starting last week.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,490. Posted:

Void wrote:

I love this game! :O I got it around release last year, but I kinda stopped playing it after I got stuck in the single player, and just couldn't capture a Lagiacrus, or defeat it at all in the guild quests, and I couldn't go online because my internet was poop, but a few months back I got much better internet and I decided to try it again. I've put in five 10+ hour days, playing this. After starting last week.

I've been pretty big into this since February. I'm at HR7 and play from 11AM to about 1PM Monday thru Thursday with one other. If you want you're welcome to join us. Just search out my screen name from here. If not then hunt on!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

PKpunky

1,491. Posted:

Can't believe how much I have slacked compared to Tri...

I'm going to start back again. I forgot what my HR ranking is though.

Mostly on at nights past 8pm ct.

Edited on by PKpunky

PKpunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109 | Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

1,492. Posted:

I've been getting back into this game, so anyone who needs some help or just wants to have a fun time online, just add me.

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,493. Posted:

I'm stuck on the last monster, in single player. I've completed most of the online quests.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Kuksenkov

1,494. Posted:

Today I was hunting online with some guys, we were doing the Gold Rathian quest... One of them got DC right away, then I got DC 5 minutes into the quest. So I had to play alone, I was not ready to try and solo a Gold Rathian (Never done it before), but I tried... Died the 3 times and the B*tch was limping after she killed me.... I decided that I wanted revenge, got myself ready with useful items, brought the shakalakas with me, took 42 minutes, but solo-ed her! Biggets accomplishment since soloing the 3 Gigi-G rank quest a month ago Lulz.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter: FokinRG

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,495. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm stuck on the last monster, in single player. I've completed most of the online quests.

Alatreon, right? Where are you at online, have you gone to G-Rank yet? You may need some equipment from G-Rank to deal with Ala.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Blast

1,496. Posted:

I got this for my Wii U for just 20 bucks.
Its amazing.
We need MH4 for Wii U, too!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,497. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Alatreon, right? Where are you at online, have you gone to G-Rank yet? You may need some equipment from G-Rank to deal with Ala.

Yup. I'm a level 50 G-rank, I think. I haven't booted it up in months.

I looked up the Great Sword weapon tree, and ended up choosing the adviya(spelling?) blade, because I thought I could get the paralysis weapon power, but I ended up figuring out that I needed to get a skill for it, so it never happened as I planned,

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,498. Posted:

Does anyone still play this online saw it for £20 and thinking about buying it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,499. Posted:

They sure do. I'm o. 2-4 times a week. There's anywhere from a thousand or so on at any given time.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,500. Posted:

I kinda want to get through the early sections fast if I get this would anyone be willing to help me.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94