Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

KingJoonToon

1,461. Posted:

In the full game do you get to set your armour, weapons etc or is it default to who is picked?

So could i have my custom character with my weapon of choice, and attributes etc?

PS3 Super Slim 500GB - FIFA 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Uncharted 3, FarCry 3, Battlefield 3
PS Vita - 32GB, WiFi, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Doodle God, Little Big Planet Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead S1

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7764-2499 | Nintendo Network ID: KingJoonToon | Twitter: GamingWhovian

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,462. Posted:

You get to customize everything.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,463. Posted:

Haven't been able to play this for a while, but hopefully on the weekend I can pop online for a few quests.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

MetroidSlayer

1,464. Posted:

Anyone interested in doing someone line quests around about 4 UTC? Will be my first time online but I have a lot of experience in single so we should fly through the early hunter rank quests

MetroidSlayer

AuthorMessage

Metal_Slugger

1,465. Posted:

Event quest for Ivory lagi is a Beast.

Metal_Slugger

AuthorMessage

Dynheart

1,466. Posted:

I bought this on release and stopped playing it about 7 hours in (too many games at the time/in the middle of moving). I'm totally intimidated now. I was thinking about turning it in the other day. I want to play online...But I know the online faction doesn't take well to new players. So it looks like I'm in a bind. And I sure as heck don't want to earn my licks/stripes playing countless hours offline. That's not what I bought the game for.

/sigh

Play offline and be bored...or Go online and feel like a dead weight/possibly get put down by countless random people. Maybe Gamefaqs has left a bad taste in my mouth? ...Maybe not. Help me out here.

Edited on by Dynheart

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7329-0076 | Nintendo Network ID: Dynheart

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,467. Posted:

@Dynheart Join MadOzWorld or just add me to yer friend list and I will help ya on thy quests to epicness mate ;)

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

Dynheart

1,468. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@Dynheart Join MadOzWorld or just add me to yer friend list and I will help ya on thy quests to epicness mate ;)

Added you. Thanks :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7329-0076 | Nintendo Network ID: Dynheart

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,469. Posted:

Dynheart wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Added you. Thanks :)

Cool bro... Gotta get back into the hunt ;)

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,470. Posted:

Stupid question time...I've been playing this on the 3DS but double-dipped due to the sale. My question is...how do I increase my HR? Do I have to go online and join other players? Or is there a way to do this in single player?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,471. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Stupid question time...I've been playing this on the 3DS but double-dipped due to the sale. My question is...how do I increase my HR? Do I have to go online and join other players? Or is there a way to do this in single player?

Hunter Rank is determined by doing quest in Port Tanzia. You can do the quests in single player, though.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,472. Posted:

@MERG I'm hunter rank 2 as of yesterday lol! You need to talk to the cat by the boat. He will take you to the online/offline area of the game that let's you do quests to raise your hunter rank. I just did my first urgent yesterday and it was fun.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,473. Posted:

I talked to the cat and went that area. I'm wondering if I need to do multiplayer to raise HR or if I can do it in single player.
I was playing last night and learned a valuable lesson...don't go on a quest unprepared. I ran out of whetstone and was unable to bring a monster down. Ugh...talk about a waste of time.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,474. Posted:

@MERG you can raise it in single player. You just need to do the missions in that area. Do all the main ones and your urgent will pop up. Did you trnsfer over your data from the 3ds version?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,475. Posted:

Yes...I did transfer my data over.

And thanks!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,476. Posted:

@MERG Sure would like to hunt with you one day! ;-)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,477. Posted:

@Tech...we'll see. Online multiplayer has never really been my thing.

AuthorMessage

erv

1,478. Posted:

Good to see people still playing this, as I am playing it online often as well. You know you're playing a lot of monster hunter when you go see the hobbit and look at smaug and the first thought that pops into your head is "hammer or switchaxe?".

Warrior of Dearth!

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

AuthorMessage

Warruz

1,479. Posted:

If anyone wants to do some Fresh Grank hunting I am interested.

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

MERG

1,480. Posted:

The more I play this the more I realize I have so much to learn.