Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,519

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is Lagiacrus armor good?

Yes its one of the best. Well at least in tri it was. Can't remember why but there is something in it that pretty good.

Or was that laggi+ armor??

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I'm on 7 star single player quests. I'm using the ravager blade, and regular chainmail armor. I still haven't gone online, but once I beat single player I will.
About 57 hours here.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Nintendo6400

My friend just got Mh3u and he cant get online. When he does hes only on for 5 min and gets disconnected. His other online games work fine. Is there any way i can help him play online? thank you.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Spoony_Tech

Nintendo6400 wrote:

My friend just got Mh3u and he cant get online. When he does hes only on for 5 min and gets disconnected. His other online games work fine. Is there any way i can help him play online? thank you.

All he can really do if he hasn't is port forward his connection! It might help him stay online better but others might have a problem connecting to him.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@Retro_On_theGo Congrats, that's one great weapon you've got there. Take care of it and it'll save your hide in many a fierce battle.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was thinking we should have a NintendoLife online hunt the day of the update for celebration! All go hunt a monster! When is it again, 16th? Who's in?

Thats not a bad idea but you might get more people during the weekend than a weekday.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Aviator

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was thinking we should have a NintendoLife online hunt the day of the update for celebration! All go hunt a monster! When is it again, 16th? Who's in?

I'm game!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Thats not a bad idea but you might get more people during the weekend than a weekday.

Yeah, I thought about that. It's a Tuesday too right? Would it be better for everyone wanting to play to do it Saturday? (On America's side of the world. Don't know if Sat. here is Sat. In Australia.)

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah, I thought about that. It's a Tuesday too right? Would it be better for everyone wanting to play to do it Saturday? (On America's side of the world. Don't know if Sat. here is Sat. In Australia.)

Yeah thats a Tuesday and with time zones and people having work and school that day it may be hit and miss where as on a weekend we could make it an all day event.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Portista

Can someone explain in detail how the arena play function works?

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

Kyloctopus

The software update should come in a few hours according to Capcom
8:00 Eastern
5:00 Pacific

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah thats a Tuesday and with time zones and people having work and school that day it may be hit and miss where as on a weekend we could make it an all day event.

Yup and I actually work Tuesday. ok
Nlife Monster Hunters!!! Who's down for a hunt all together this Saturday in honor of the new update! specifics like time ect. Can be planned out throughout the week. All in, say RAAAAWWWWR!

Aviator

Available for me as well.

Whose game?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.