Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,361. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was thinking we should have a NintendoLife online hunt the day of the update for celebration! All go hunt a monster! When is it again, 16th? Who's in? :D

Thats not a bad idea but you might get more people during the weekend than a weekday.

Yeah, I thought about that. It's a Tuesday too right? Would it be better for everyone wanting to play to do it Saturday? (On America's side of the world. Don't know if Sat. here is Sat. In Australia.)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,362. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was thinking we should have a NintendoLife online hunt the day of the update for celebration! All go hunt a monster! When is it again, 16th? Who's in? :D

Thats not a bad idea but you might get more people during the weekend than a weekday.

Yeah, I thought about that. It's a Tuesday too right? Would it be better for everyone wanting to play to do it Saturday? (On America's side of the world. Don't know if Sat. here is Sat. In Australia.)

Yeah thats a Tuesday and with time zones and people having work and school that day it may be hit and miss where as on a weekend we could make it an all day event.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,363. Posted:

Aussies are already one day ahead in the future ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Portista

1,364. Posted:

Can someone explain in detail how the arena play function works?

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,365. Posted:

The software update should come in a few hours according to Capcom
8:00 Eastern
5:00 Pacific

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

1,366. Posted:

The update is available now in NA!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,367. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah thats a Tuesday and with time zones and people having work and school that day it may be hit and miss where as on a weekend we could make it an all day event.

Yup and I actually work Tuesday. :P ok
Nlife Monster Hunters!!! Who's down for a hunt all together this Saturday in honor of the new update! specifics like time ect. Can be planned out throughout the week. All in, say RAAAAWWWWR!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,368. Posted:

Available for me as well.

Whose game?

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,369. Posted:

Have fun hunting everyone! I still don't have a Wii U but I am going to be hunting online in Tri this weekend with @WiiWareWave before those servers get shut down. Raaawr!!

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Shadow100

1,370. Posted:

Anyone wanna hunt now that the update's live?
I'm an all around gunner and started using hunting horn recently :3

Backloggery | Now Playing

Twitter: shdw100

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,371. Posted:

How are you guys enjoying play MHU on the gamepad? I imagine it would be easier than the 3DS cause of the dual sticks. I wont get a chance to try it out till this weekend. :(

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,372. Posted:

Where can I find G.Jaggi+ Hide and G Jaggi+ claw?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,373. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Where can I find G.Jaggi+ Hide and G Jaggi+ claw?

You can't find + items till you get to a higher rank. I'm not sure when that is since they changed up the formula quite a bit. I'm still waiting to do my 4 star urgent!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,374. Posted:

High Rank comes after you repel Ceadus.

just a little inside,
I wonder if

AuthorMessage

Portista

1,375. Posted:

There isn't much details on this game anywhere on the web. I'm probably gunna get the game, but still have some doubts. I loved the arena play mode on the Wii version, and was wondering how it is different on the wii u.

This is my last try asking about this. For some reason nobody is answering my question, and I can't find any detail about it on the web...

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

Irysse

1,376. Posted:

From what I've found on GameFAQs, there isn't any split-screen co-op, so the only way another person can join you is with another 3DS or Wii U.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,377. Posted:

What's the arena everyone keeps mentioning?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,378. Posted:

Tanzia Port.

just a little inside,
I wonder if

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,379. Posted:

Ah.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Razalom

1,380. Posted:

Anyone know how to use the target assist on Wii U when you are playing in Off TV mode?

NNID : Razalom (Australia)