Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,519

Tasuki

How are you guys enjoying play MHU on the gamepad? I imagine it would be easier than the 3DS cause of the dual sticks. I wont get a chance to try it out till this weekend.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

xBASSxMONSTAx

Where can I find G.Jaggi+ Hide and G Jaggi+ claw?

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Where can I find G.Jaggi+ Hide and G Jaggi+ claw?

You can't find + items till you get to a higher rank. I'm not sure when that is since they changed up the formula quite a bit. I'm still waiting to do my 4 star urgent!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Aviator

High Rank comes after you repel Ceadus.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Portista

There isn't much details on this game anywhere on the web. I'm probably gunna get the game, but still have some doubts. I loved the arena play mode on the Wii version, and was wondering how it is different on the wii u.

This is my last try asking about this. For some reason nobody is answering my question, and I can't find any detail about it on the web...

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

Irysse

From what I've found on GameFAQs, there isn't any split-screen co-op, so the only way another person can join you is with another 3DS or Wii U.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Aviator

Tanzia Port.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Razalom

Anyone know how to use the target assist on Wii U when you are playing in Off TV mode?

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Joeynator3000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

What's the arena everyone keeps mentioning?

Back on Tri there was an Arena Mode where you go up against a certain monster (or monsters towards the end of unlocking everything, lol) with preset equipment. I don't like them much, but you get coins out of it...and let's you forge equipment. It also had two player split screen to play with a friend. And had an online version in Loc LAac. Here you can find it in Tanzia, but I think the Local mode thing was taken out. Anyways, yeah...Arena Mode, fight certain monsters with preset equipment and with a friend if you want. Use coins to forge some fancy armor, go for record times, blah blah blah. xD

Anyways, I've been Gunlancing throughout the game...but apparently it isn't working out going against Brachy...need tips...because fighting against him is becoming a pain. :/ (freakin tail...>_>)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Osui

anyone how to unlock Village HR5 urgent? I finished all mission from HR1-HR5 already. But no new mission or urgent comes up.

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

TOMBOY25

Osui wrote:

anyone how to unlock Village HR5 urgent? I finished all mission from HR1-HR5 already. But no new mission or urgent comes up.

have you got cha-cha's ancient mask (behind the waterfall in the farm) if you have and have had junior fix it see if he has the villager request to make the base camp for the urgent quest.

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

xBASSxMONSTAx

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Osui

Yea I got it, I just noticed that I didn't finish the side quest. Thanks for the information

Osui

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

I finish him in 10 mins =P, I use bow

Edited on by Osui

xBASSxMONSTAx

Osui wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled

I finish him in 10 mins =P, I use bow

solo? I don't have any other weapons.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

TsunamiSensei

@xBASSxMONSTAx What element is your weapon? Using the djinn, I can kill it in 8 minutes.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.