Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,519

Aviator

I haven't been able to find a concrete answer on this, but has anyone been able to find a five star rare commodity item?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

Not me, the highest I've found so far is four star.
The game doesn't seem to like giving me rare commodities often.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Razalom

Well was happy to smack down Duramboros last night followed my that very easy rolling Volvidon. nice to finally have Cha-Cha and Kayamba with me

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

TsunamiSensei

I had to make a new character because of stupid charm tables. There's 74 hours lost. Now I feel like a super newbie.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Razalom

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Da fuq is with the online in this game? .__. Everyone's like 'get off friends only.' ;____; Put a password then!

Ouch never had that so far guess you have been unlucky. I have even joined other language games and had no issues.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

MAB

I joined a HR6 room last night and was told to leave because I'm HR3 so I challenged them to a bout of arm wrestling... I beat the entire party 2 times each in row then left the room with my words of wisdom 'LOL yer crew is lame anyway'

MAB

SCRAPPER392

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I had to make a new character because of stupid charm tables. There's 74 hours lost. Now I feel like a super newbie.

You do realize all hope is not lost just because of the tables, right? It's a balanced system that you can compensate.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

Is there Mega Man armor in this game? That seems like it should have made it in the game.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Ernest_The_Crab

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

To anyone who has gotten to it, what's the "best" brachydios weapon? I know that I should pick which type I'm best with, but some weapons are just better than others.

Judging by the effects, I'd say probably a faster weapon type would be more effective, for example sword/shield, long sword, dual swords and Switch Axe -Sword Form since the effect is triggered by number of attacks (not necessarily strength of the hits themselves). Well "triggering" I got from the Wiki and then I made weapon suggestions from that knowledge.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

cyrex

I can not join online game today, after 11pm uk time!!

I was playing without a problem then all of sudden got disconnected and i can not get into online mode

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

MDee14

Update is coming out April 15, includes off tv play and cross region play

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I hate the Gigginox I HATE THE GIGGINOX!!!!!

We all do.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Portista

Is the arena play the same as on the wii, where 2 people could kill a monster using the same wii?

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

Portista

Can you explain in some detail how the arena play works?

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.