Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,519

Chrono_Cross

The better the mask, the more abilities Cha-Cha can hold.

It's beneficial offline to have wealthier masks for both Cha-Chas.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RoryLee

Finally finished my 3 Star Urgent. Gameday and I tore it up this morning with alot of good hunts. I've been using a Switch-Axe that has a cat face on it and that has been working really good for me. Definitely my favorite weapon so far.

@MadAussieBloke
You got a crew that you hunt with? Once the patch becomes available, I would like to do some hunting with you.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

MAB

@RoryLee my crew is a voice chat mate from Sydney and a boatload of randoms

MAB

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Why didn't anyone warn me I wouldn't be able to complete the Barroth armor as a blade master.

And why wouldn't you?! I had it on tri. You must be getting the bowgun armor confused with the blade armor!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh. I guess I am. o.o Which is which?

The blade will always be the top choice the gunner the bottem. In some rare cases I believe there might be only one set of some types but those are usually special. Not sure if that's right though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BenAV

The Blademaster set is the one with twice as much defence.
The head equipment can be wore by either, but even so I don't know why you'd want to wear Gunner's headgear as a Blademaster.

I used Barroth armour for a little while in 3 Ultimate.
It's a decent set for working through some of the early monsters as it gives you a small attack and defence boost.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Aviator

BenAV wrote:

I don't know why you'd want to wear Gunner's headgear as a Blademaster.

Gunner has more elemental (or whatever it's called) defence, whilst blade has more defence.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

Right, makes sense.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Razalom

And Duramboros is annoying. I hate him!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

TsunamiSensei

Razalom wrote:

How do you hate the ballerina ram?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Lan

I've been getting tons of error codes while playing this online, never the same. Anyone else getting codes?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Razalom

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Razalom wrote:

Something to do with the way he squishes me a lot

Razalom

Lan wrote:

I've been getting tons of error codes while playing this online, never the same. Anyone else getting codes?

Never had 1 error code here

BenAV

Razalom wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Razalom wrote:

Once you learn to read his movements he becomes pretty easy.
He's slow and easy to dodge, and after he does his big jump you and run up to him and smash him about a bit before he gets back up.
Most annoying thing about fighting him is his high HP, but once you get yourself a nice weapon that isn't much of a problem.
First time I fought him, it took me 30+ minutes to take him down, but more recently on the High rank quest where you have to fight two of them, it only took me 25 minutes to take care of them both.

BenAV

BenAV

Razalom wrote:

Lan wrote:

Never had 1 error code here

Neither have I... But I've only played online once for a couple of hours, with one of my friends and nobody else.

BenAV

TsunamiSensei

The ceadeus has been repelled and peace has returned to Moga Village. Time for high-rank quests!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Namco

Does someone know where/how to get the following:
-Gracium
-Carbalite ore
-Freezer Sac
:-?
Any help is appreciated

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

MAB

BenAV wrote:

Razalom wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Razalom wrote:

Once you learn to read his movements he becomes pretty easy.
He's slow and easy to dodge, and after he does his big jump you and run up to him and smash him about a bit before he gets back up.
Most annoying thing about fighting him is his high HP, but once you get yourself a nice weapon that isn't much of a problem.
First time I fought him, it took me 30+ minutes to take him down, but more recently on the High rank quest where you have to fight two of them, it only took me 25 minutes to take care of them both.

Another top tip is when it rears up and tail pounds just stay between its back legs and tail then blast/slice the anus/balls... Not a pretty sight but it gets the job done

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.