Wii U Forum

Topic: InterWorks Controller Pro U

Showing 1 to 20 of 50

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dragonfly224

1. Posted:

Pictures found here: http://interworks-usa.com/index.php/products/gallery/19

OVERVIEW:
"The old way: Connect Wii Remote to MotionPlus, then Connect Motion Plus to Classic Controller, then Connect Wired Classic

Controller and clips onto Wii Remote housing. It still had a bother some wire. Forget all that unnecessary complexity!

One ultimate game controller for you!

  • Additional joysticks and buttons expand in-game competitive control.
  • Infinite gaming with internal rechargeable battery.

3-in-1 Triple Functionality

REMOTE: Motion Controland Speakers

CLASSICCONTROLLER: Retro D-PadClassic Layout

PRO CONTROLLER: Analog Joysticks, Triggers, Vibration Motors"

Other places like Amazon, states that it works with Wii games as well!
It releases 12/18/12
So what do you guys think? :)

Preorder places:

Edited on by Dragonfly224

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel
Gamertag: Dragonfly224
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

2. Posted:

Wow, sounds really cool! I have a SNES one on preorder- hopefully my EB will get them in stock soon! :)

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

3. Posted:

Yick, so ugly.
I'll stick to my real Pro Controller.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DudeSean

4. Posted:

No IR sensor? That's a deal breaker for me. Otherwise that's cool.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bulbousaur

5. Posted:

Looks like a pretty cool spare controller for when I have friends around and we want to play Tekken or something, but I'll wait for reviews in case it isn't good.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bluesummer

6. Posted:

Looks like a Pro Controller on steroids. It looks bulky, buff, aggressive, kinda like those people who use steroids and work out way too much so their body don't even resemble a human body anymore.

Leave luck to heaven.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6228-1113 | Nintendo Network ID: Bluesummer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DudeSean

7. Posted:

I think it would be a nice controller for those who want to play games that use the Wii remote / nunchuck, but would rather use a classic style controller, like for Donkey Kong Country Returns. Although, I'm not entirely sure how the controller works. Like, where are the 1 and 2 buttons?

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonyFACE

8. Posted:

It's cheaper than the Pro Controller itself! If this gets good reviews, there's no excuse for me to not pick one up.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DudeSean

9. Posted:

I don't think this will work as a Wii U Pro controller. Just the Wii remote and classic controller.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dragonfly224

10. Posted:

I feel like the Walmart & Amazon pictures show it best. I'll be keeping and eye on the black one though.

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel
Gamertag: Dragonfly224
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

11. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

I don't think this will work as a Wii U Pro controller. Just the Wii remote and classic controller.

What are you saying here? Are you saying it's a Wii remote refitted to look lika a Pro controller? because if that's what you're saying, then you honestly have no clue.
These controllers are definitely Pro Controllers, I've already preordered mine, it's supposed to be released 14th December. I'm getting the one that resembles the PAL SNES controller, i'm hoping these will work, my dad just bought it through my MightyApe account (MA is a local website here in NZ).

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

12. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

I don't think this will work as a Wii U Pro controller. Just the Wii remote and classic controller.

What are you saying here? Are you saying it's a Wii remote refitted to look lika a Pro controller? because if that's what you're saying, then you honestly have no clue.
These controllers are definitely Pro Controllers, I've already preordered mine, it's supposed to be released 14th December. I'm getting the one that resembles the PAL SNES controller, i'm hoping these will work, my dad just bought it through my MightyApe account (MA is a local website here in NZ).

Yeah, i think it'll act as a Classic Controller, not as a Wii U Pro controller.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

13. Posted:

Lan wrote:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

I don't think this will work as a Wii U Pro controller. Just the Wii remote and classic controller.

What are you saying here? Are you saying it's a Wii remote refitted to look lika a Pro controller? because if that's what you're saying, then you honestly have no clue.
These controllers are definitely Pro Controllers, I've already preordered mine, it's supposed to be released 14th December. I'm getting the one that resembles the PAL SNES controller, i'm hoping these will work, my dad just bought it through my MightyApe account (MA is a local website here in NZ).

Yeah, i think it'll act as a Classic Controller, not as a Wii U Pro controller.

No I'm pretty sure it's a Pro Controller, If we get Gamecube games on the Wii U eShop, then sure it'll probably be used as a classic controller too. Haven't you seen the product description? it says Pro Controller.
Edit: It's defintely a Pro controller because it has rumble, which the Wii's classic controller doesn't have or support.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

14. Posted:

I have read that it does not function as a pro controller with wiiu games. It is merely a wiimote and a CCP melted together. The reason it has rumble is that the wiimote has rumble, and this can function as a sideways wiimote.

Again, I'm pretty sure it is not an equivalent to the new wiiu pro controlller. Which is partly why it's so cheap.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

15. Posted:

willobee wrote:

I have read that it does not function as a pro controller with wiiu games. It is merely a wiimote and a CCP melted together. The reason it has rumble is that the wiimote has rumble, and this can function as a sideways wiimote.

Again, I'm pretty sure it is not an equivalent to the new wiiu pro controlller. Which is partly why it's so cheap.

I'm thinking everyone is getting confused, we're just gonna have to wait and see, but I'm still sure it's a Pro Controller, as I can not see how it would function as a Wii remote.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

blackside

16. Posted:

No ir sensor. It's not gonna register as a wii u pro controller on the wii u . It will just think it's a classic controller. They are cashing in on the name, bit sneaky really. Looks nice though.

blackside

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rockman

17. Posted:

Looks like it can function as any controller.. let's see if it comes out at all..

8-Bit 4-Ever!!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ed_Rod

18. Posted:

hmm i was going to preorder but upon reading this thread, i'm holding out for reviews.

Ed_Rod

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0113-1052 | Nintendo Network ID: Ed_Rod | Twitter: ecr80

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

19. Posted:

I cancelled my preorder, I'm not gonna take the risk on Xmas day, on Xmas day I want to use a controller that works, so I ended up preordering an Official Wii U Pro Controller instead.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

20. Posted:

It actually sounds pretty cool. The amazon page makes it very clear that it's a wii mote integrated with a wii classic controller in the body of a wii u pro controller-snes controller hybrid.

From the images on amazon, it looks like it comes with the wiimote infrared thing too, so it's completely functional (I don't think you'll be able to use nunchuck tilt actions though, like in zelda). I think I'll buy one for my Wii if I find one at walmart this xmas.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok