Wii U Forum

Topic: How would you feel if Pikmin 3 came out in 2014 or 2015?

Showing 21 to 40 of 44

AuthorMessage

Knux

21. Posted:

I have yet to play a Pikmin game (even though I own a copy of the first one's Wii version), so I really could care less one way or another.

Also, Jump wins this thread. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

WesCash

22. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Honestly. do you guys really care about Pikmin3, or has nintendo brainwash you, into thinking it was a good game :|
Pikmin is no Zelda, but you guys act like its the new Skyrim or something.

ITS A GAME ABOUT PLANTS, STOP BEING OVER HYPED!

HEY. Plants are important. Also, Pikmin is leagues better than Zelda. YA I WENT THERE DEAL WITH IT.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

mamp

23. Posted:

but it's not coming out at that time so why would u ask this. You want me to die of a heart attack don't you?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

24. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

I wouldn't care.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

25. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Untitled

Hee, ho hum!

Get free amazon vouchers and steam games at: http://adf.ly/2695720/freegames

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

TrueWiiMaster

26. Posted:

@LordJumpMad
Have you ever played Pikmin? It's a surprisingly deep real time strategy game with a focus on time management. It has immersive environments, creative characters, a huge world, and most importantly it's a lot of fun. And yeah, Pikmin are plant people. It's definitely a game worth being excited for.

In response to the topic, I'd be disappointed and a little annoyed. I recall Miyamoto saying he wanted to release Pikmin 3 a year or two ago in honor of its 10th anniversary, but decided to hold off because he thought the Wii U would be a better fit. In other words, this game has been in development for years, and I'm really hoping it'll be done in time for the Wii U.

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

27. Posted:

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

@LordJumpMad
Have you ever played Pikmin? It's a surprisingly deep real time strategy game with a focus on time management. It has immersive environments, creative characters, a huge world, and most importantly it's a lot of fun. And yeah, Pikmin are plant people. It's definitely a game worth being excited for.

In response to the topic, I'd be disappointed and a little annoyed. I recall Miyamoto saying he wanted to release Pikmin 3 a year or two ago in honor of its 10th anniversary, but decided to hold off because he thought the Wii U would be a better fit. In other words, this game has been in development for years, and I'm really hoping it'll be done in time for the Wii U.

....You don't know who LJM is do you? :p
(ugh, internet is being crappy to me tonight. >_> )

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TrueWiiMaster

28. Posted:

@Eureka
Err, no. Should I?

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

29. Posted:

It's his job to troll us, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

30. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

And he's awful at it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

31. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Eureka wrote:

And he's awful at it.

Lol, the fact that you're all talking about him trolling seems to speak to the contrary, no? ;)

On topic, i personally wouldn't care if there was a delay for Pikimin 3 as i am presently undecided on getting it (i enjoyed the first 2 games, but not crazy about them or anything), but i highly doubt that we won't see it by sometime in 2013 at latest.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

32. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Lol, the fact that you're all talking about him trolling seems to speak to the contrary, no? ;)

Nope. Not at all.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Swiket

33. Posted:

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

@LordJumpMad

Hey, I love Pikmin more than anyone here, but it's hardly a "deep real time strategy game". It barely meets the requirements of what you'd consider an RTS.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

34. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

[/div]

Nope. Not at all.

Would you rather he derailed every topic he went in, or that he said something we could all laugh at? Personally, I like the latter. :P A "good" troll is not something this, or any other forum needs.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

35. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Nope. Not at all.

[/div]

Would you rather he derailed every topic he went in, or that he said something we could all laugh at? Personally, I like the latter. :P A "good" troll is not something this, or any other forum needs.

Let me put it this way: He's not funny.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

36. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Nope. Not at all.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Let me put it this way: He's not funny.

I don't think trolls are supposed to be funny... :p

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

37. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Eureka wrote:

[/div]

And he's awful at it.

Your face is awful at it! :(

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Joetherocker

38. Posted:

Mild annoyance. I just want the game to come out at some point. If it's later than I hope...Well, I've waited this long for it. I can wait a bit longer.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage

Raylax

39. Posted:

Chrono_Cross successfully takes the bait once again and completely derails a topic by presence of LordJumpMad.

Another great victory to LordJumpMad!

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

40. Posted:

I'm not into Pikmin, probably won't get the next one because of all the other Wii U games, but I DO hope it's a launch game because Nintendo needs good launch games.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus