Wii U Forum

Topic: HD Zelda Confirmed For Wii U

Showing 21 to 40 of 42

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

21. Posted:

But, the Picori created the Master Sword in Minish Cap... Unless, the Picori recreated it (if the Master Sword is destroyed in Skyward Sword).

Man, I really cannot wait to get my hands on that game..

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JebbyDeringer

22. Posted:

It will be much like Twilight Princess. A dual release of Skyward Sword =p

JebbyDeringer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

23. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

But, the Picori created the Master Sword in Minish Cap... Unless, the Picori recreated it (if the Master Sword is destroyed in Skyward Sword).

Man, I really cannot wait to get my hands on that game..

The Picori created the Four Sword.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

24. Posted:

Or simply, the Picori Blade which resembles the Master Sword.

Also worth noting: The Picori "appeared from the sky". I'm curious to see if there's a connection between Minish Cap and Skyward Sword, but "appeared from the sky" doesn't really mean there's a connection to Skyward Sword but I wouldn't put it past me.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

25. Posted:

News Flash: Mario will appear on the Wii U. Link here (well, not really Link): http://www.whyareyousurprised?.com :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo6400

26. Posted:

Cant wait! Its in development right? Cause I dont want to wait forever like Smash Bros.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

27. Posted:

@komicturtle92: I think it's safe to assume that the Four Sword is not the Master Sword. I'm interested to find out Skyward Sword replaces Minish Cap as the first in the timeline. It could also have connections with Twilight Princess (Skyloft?).

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

YoshiGirlGamer

28. Posted:

YAY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW Wii U! :D

Tessa (Yoshi) Johnson

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OldBoy

29. Posted:

I'd love an HD cel shaded Zelda personally. That would look bootiful. I want Zelda games to have some colour.Realism ? no thanks. I have other games for that.

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

30. Posted:

I saw this coming. :)

Still, I am super excited for this game. It looked drop dead gorgeous at E3, even if it was just a tech demo. I can't wait to see more of it. :)

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

31. Posted:

“This is an HD system, our first HD system, and we want to create a real HD Zelda game for it"

Er, this is not necessarily a confirmation, but seeing as it's Zelda and Miyamoto speaking....I guess it really is a confirmation :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheInstantGamer

32. Posted:

Minish cap isn't the first in the timeline, that's ocarina of time well now it's SS but the Four Sword is not the Master Sword, The Split Timeline theory is the accepted timeline for LOZ and OoT is ussualy on top to start off the split timeline thing... I think

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

33. Posted:

@TheInstantGamer: Well, no one knows for sure, but there's lots of evidence in Minish Cap.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

34. Posted:

Rift wrote:

@TheInstantGamer: Well, no one knows for sure, but there's lots of evidence in Minish Cap.

I'm officially confused now. So, where does The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass fit into the time line?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

35. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Rift wrote:

@TheInstantGamer: Well, no one knows for sure, but there's lots of evidence in Minish Cap.

I'm officially confused now. So, where does The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass fit into the time line?

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks follow Wind Waker. Wind Waker is, based on pretty much every timeline theory, the latest in time of the console games, which i guess which would then make Spirit Tracks the latest game in the timeline (thus far).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 12 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 1 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

36. Posted:

HD Zelda is as obvious as HD Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros, and Pikmin. It will no doubt be amazing.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

37. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Rift wrote:

@TheInstantGamer: Well, no one knows for sure, but there's lots of evidence in Minish Cap.

I'm officially confused now. So, where does The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass fit into the time line?

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks follow Wind Waker. Wind Waker is, based on pretty much every timeline theory, the latest in time of the console games, which i guess which would then make Spirit Tracks the latest game in the timeline (thus far).

I've also heard theories that Minish Cap comes after Spirit Tracks, but that doesn't make much sense. Right now it's pretty unclear whether Skyward Sword will be before or after Minish Cap.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mabbit

38. Posted:

Hey guys! I've also heard rumors that's there's gonna be a Mario game also! Crazy, right?

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

39. Posted:

So.. Japanese developers pretty much confirmed that Zelda HD could not be replicated on other consoles (eg 360 and PS3). Not because it's obviously Nintendo's property, but because the tech behind it, mind you, it's an early demo. So, this pretty much nails the whole BS of WiiU being as powerful as 360 and PS3. Now, we can put that silly argument to rest.

Now, looking back, I do want them to use the art style of Twilight Princess. :)

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

40. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Now, looking back, I do want them to use the art style of Twilight Princess. :)

The thought of massively complex Zelda environments with that art direction in HD is too much for me to wrap my mind around. You know, I don't understand why people complain that the game was too dark. Twilight Princess had its share of colorful landscapes, and nearly every game has had less vibrant areas.

Meta-Rift