Forums

Topic: Do gamers even know why they dislike Nintendo ?

Posts 181 to 200 of 214

Jaz007

Odnetnin wrote:

Sony smartphones are selling really well right now, oddly. They're in better financial shape now than they have been in a while.

Fact, they recently posted profit.

Jaz007

Midnight3DS

I have 300+ games for PS2/PS3 combined, and I'd be pressed to find 4 FPS's in there. If people stick their noses up at TPS's, well, I probably have a good 15-20 of those.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Joeynator3000

sees thread ...is...is it safe in here?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

sees thread ...is...is it safe in here?

yep it's just a friendly talk about cute animal killing FPS' made by Sony to show off to PETA while Mario jumps in the snipers' heads to save the Xbox 360 with smartphones. nothing strange!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SCRAPPER392

I just want to make it clear that I'm not opposed to Sony doing well.
I just think they'd be better off targeting the Walkman and other audio equipment market more aggressively.
Sony was mainly an audio and video device company before the PS brand. That(audio) is what I think they excel at.

The Walkman was the iPod before the iPod.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

hahah a while back you said you never cared about getting a PS3, it was just given to you. Now all of a sudden you asked for one?

And despite being profitable last gen, you said Sony was not making enough money to support their console next gen. I asked you for evidence, you said I would have to just understand. So you have an unfounded rant about why Sony will go bankrupt and stop supporting their console, but you aren't biased because your daddy gave you a PS3, sweet.

You also said the PS4 wouldn't run games as well because of Sony's 'shelf parts'. I asked for some sort of evidence, and you said I would just have to understand.

I'm seeing a theme here. You make an accusation towards Sony or the PS3, refuse to back it up with outside sources, and then claim you're not biased, people just don't understand. Therefore you can make up anything about Sony, and call yourself perfectly neutral. That is a decent strategy, I admit.

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

@AlexSays
Dude, my parents wanted a bluray player, and I suggested the PS3. My parents wanted a bluray player, and I saw my chance to get an extra game machine.

Also, I do believe PS4 won't be able to run games as well as Xbox One. You're forgetting half of the argument I made, then filling in the "gaps" to argue against me.

EDIT: Sony even admitted that they had no clue what the PS4 can do. Microsoft is able to look at what the PS4 can do without any effort and determine that their machine can run slightly better based off of what these things were designed to do in the first place.

I'm more willing to believe a computer company over an audio company that got it's Walkman "copied" by Apple.

They already confirmed Xbox One would have the "edge" over PS4.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

EDIT: Sony even admitted that they had no clue what the PS4 can do. Microsoft is able to look at what the PS4 can do without any effort and determine that their machine can run slightly better based off of what these things were designed in the first place.

They already confirmed Xbox One would be able to have the "edge" over PS4.

Who confirmed any of this? Do you have any proof of Microsoft and/or Sony saying any of this publicly?

Now is your chance to redeem yourself.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SCRAPPER392

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

EDIT: Sony even admitted that they had no clue what the PS4 can do. Microsoft is able to look at what the PS4 can do without any effort and determine that their machine can run slightly better based off of what these things were designed in the first place.

They already confirmed Xbox One would be able to have the "edge" over PS4.

Who confirmed any of this? Do you have any proof of Microsoft and/or Sony saying any of this publicly?

Now is your chance to redeem yourself.

Give me a minute... @Sony_70 was who linked it a while back. Now I got to go look for it.

Qwest

Midnight3DS

The PS4 was superior, which Scar denied. Now Microsoft has played catch up.

"The tech giant from Redmond has just announced that they are boosting the Xbox One graphic performance to be on par with the PS4. Not a really big change as the One’s GPU speed has been increased from 800 MHz to 853 MHz." ... "But it seems that Microsoft couldn’t digest the fact that Sony would get ahead in terms of graphics with even next-gen consoles."

http://www.sidhtech.com/news/xbox-one-vs-ps4-graphics-microso...

And this... http://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox_one_is_more_powerful_than...

Rumours of a clock speed increase have been doing the rounds for a while, and whilst the boost is slight, it does help the Xbox One edge that little bit closer to the theoretical performance of the PS4.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

GuSolarFlare

you guys know nothing!
everyone the videogame of the future with specs higher than imaginable is the NES please look at this!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Entertainment_System#T...
edit:why it's not apearing as a link?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SCRAPPER392

@Chrono_Crossing
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1978305/ps4_vs_xbox_one_we_have_...

I couldn't find the "Xbox One has the edge" article. It was on IGN, but I couldn't find it. The point of the article was that Microsoft engineers know exactly what PS4 can do, and know how to tweak traditional components.

They described PS4 components as "off the shelf", while Xbox One has custom and tweaked parts to get more from less.

I just wanted to point out as well, that the article is misquoted. It says "We have superior graphic fidelity" - Sony. The actual qoute is "We THINK we will have superior graphic fidelity".

Just remember that these machines are designed differently with different goals in mind. The difference is that PS4 is flexible and can do other things that Xbox One won't support(like other OS type features), while Xbox One is has slightly better components since they were custom made and tweaked to compete. It also will support Kinect more aggressively and has the Windows platform on it's side.

Qwest

AlexSays

Still looking for that source that says the Xbox One has an advantage.

I'll check here periodically, don't worry

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

@Jaz007
Xbox One developer doesn't mean Microsoft.

@Midnight3DS
You actually kind of proved of my point, while questionably saying I was wrong. These machines are obviously still pushing for more performance.

I didn't deny s***. I knew they'd be pushing their consoles harder than they currently were at the time. That's my point. You guys always say I'm wrong, because "I think". It's not catch-up. They have a goal, then meet at a certain point if they have to.

The fact that they upped the Xbox One clock speed shows that conclusions people were making as far back as 2011 were unfounded, because Wii U is paet of this whole thing, too.

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

Still looking for that source that says the Xbox One has an advantage.

I'll check here periodically, don't worry

I posted the link directly to you like 1 1/2 months ago. It was in another thread. You technically already have the info, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here arguing was there as well.

Qwest

Drobotic

No,they don't.They just think CoD is the manliest game ever and that Nintendo is for kids,which is a big,colossal lie.Either that or they treat Microsoft/Sony as if they are a god and anyone who disrespects or doesn't have the same opinion as them is looked down upon ignorantly.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

LzWinky

PS4 is $100 cheaper. It auto-wins in my book

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.