Forums

Topic: Do gamers even know why they dislike Nintendo ?

Posts 201 to 214 of 214

shingi_70

I sometimes can't stand Nintendo not going all out in the tech race, I really wise for example that the 3DS had as much power as the VIta, Also I don't think Nintendo does as good as job talking to its fanbase as the other guys do.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Chrono_Cross

LzQuacker wrote:

PS4 is $100 cheaper. It auto-wins in my book

Not to mention the exclusives, PS+, and the absence of Kinect.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

PS4 is $100 cheaper. It auto-wins in my book

Not to mention the exclusives, PS+, and the absence of Kinect.

Well exclusives depends on the person tbh. Still $100 cheaper and PS+ is more than enough reason. Fr $50 less you can get a PS4 and one games, two for the same price as just the XBO system.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

Are you people really going into the whole PS4 vs. Xbox One thing again? I swear this has been done thirty or forty times already (which I guess you could say about this enitre thread, honestly).

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Relias

Jaz007 wrote:

Relias wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Relias wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Relias wrote:

Well jumping in now on the FPS front.. I will be honest.. I have not touched a FPS since the N64 and perfect Dark.. after that they all seem to be just generic copies of each other.. except now you get squads.. Oh my... but I don't think Nintendo fans hate FPS.. I think they get tired of all the people from other systems rolling their eyes and saying.. ugh.. just another Mario.. I am so sick of Mario... Nintendo fans are like.. Ugh just another FPS.. I am so sick of another FPS..or I am tired of you complaining Nintendo only has Mario...so I will point out most of what your system has to offer is FPS..as pointed out it really is the pot calling the kettle black.. cause frankly most of the games the other fans show off is FPS and uses them as a means of rubbing it into a Nintendo's fans face.. and saying see this is the awesomeness your missing... (Though yes.. when you look at it in that way.. maybe you could understand why some Nintendo fans have grown to hate the genre over the years)... But I don't think Nintendo fans by and large actually hate the genre.. I think they are sick of the way fanboys use the genre..

Wow, somebody has sure failed to look at the libary of the PS3. So many great non FPS games, in fact, Sony publishes just as wide, if not an even wider variety of games and that's not even looking at all the third-party games that are on the console.

I have not.. actually I know Sony publishes more.. and has more.. there was a point behind my post.. and you missed it.. ( it was not an argument of the limitations of Sony and Microsoft or the library on their systems... reread my post word for word without that in your mind.. and think to the point I am trying to make.. because it is there.. it is truth.. and it is valid)

I was looking espcially at that. You directly said that you would counter them with "so I will point out most of what your system has to offer is FPS." It's just not very true. Saying somebody has a false point in no way makes another false point in return acceptable.

Okay fine.. I am sorry.. let me try and reexplain.. and maybe it will be easier for you to understand...

Okay I said.. Nintendo Fans (Not me directly... let me point that out first and foremost) are getting tired of people saying Oh Look Just another Mario.. and I am so sick of Mario... Mean while.. (Since apparently I did not seem to make this point to you in my original statement as well) They make big posts and pointing to articles that shows the newest Halo.. COD.. etc.. and saying see here is the stuff your missing out on.. see how realistic the graphics are.. see how much better the games are on my system.. This is turn inspires Nintendo fans to sit here and say really.. it's just another FPS... or perhaps.. so what we need more than FPS.. and to a point over the years have inspired some fans to hate FPS.. not a lot.. but some.. the same could be said.. for say Survival Horror and First Person Adventures.. and all the Tomb Raider Clones.. and perhaps even Racers.. the point behind my post was simply that this mentality is what inspires the arguments.. and sometimes yes the hatred... by Nintendo fans of certain genres.. or the apparent hatred.. (Like I said I don't think it's a hate.. as much as I think it's just people getting sick of the way these genres are being used by fans.. who are point blankly trashing Nintendo.. and one of their most famed franchises and that is the point you were missing.. the main point)..

And yes I am sorry for giving the wrong idea that I thought PS3 only had FPS as well.. that was not my intention..

Nintendo fanboys are guilty too. They do the same thing in reverse. Don't act like non Nintendo fanboys are the only ones guilty of this thing. Nintendo fanboys aren't innocent either.

Never said that... once again.. both sides.. there are kettles calling the pot black.. neither side is innocent at all.. but the point was.. basically.. to say I don't think Nintendo fans hate these genres.. I think they hate how they are being used.. since.. there is a belief.. apparently.. that Nintendo fans hate these genres.. I was trying to say they don't.. why do you keep missing this.. neither side is innocent.. but anyone who sits there and says or thinks that Nintendo fans hate these genres.. are wrong.. (Or maybe right) pending on the person.. but they group us all together.. and just say that.. or think it... No Nintendo fans are not innocent in doing that.. there are some that do.. but not all do.. just like I don't think all Sony and Microsoft fans put Nintendo fans in groups.. (Though sometimes I wonder..when I go to other sites... ) But I know better than that..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

Chrono_Cross

The_Fox wrote:

Are you people really going into the whole PS4 vs. Xbox One thing again? I swear this has been done thirty or forty times already (which I guess you could say about this enitre thread, honestly).

It's like this surprises you.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

The_Fox

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

It's like this surprises you.

At this point it really shouldn't. But somehow it still does.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AlexSays

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Still looking for that source that says the Xbox One has an advantage.

I'll check here periodically, don't worry

I posted the link directly to you like 1 1/2 months ago. It was in another thread. You technically already have the info, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here arguing was there as well.

lol I have never seen an outside source claiming the Xbox One has an objective advantage. Especially before they decided to tweak the console.

Claiming you've posted this link doesn't make it true.

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Still looking for that source that says the Xbox One has an advantage.

I'll check here periodically, don't worry

I posted the link directly to you like 1 1/2 months ago. It was in another thread. You technically already have the info, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here arguing was there as well.

lol I have never seen an outside source claiming the Xbox One has an objective advantage. Especially before they decided to tweak the console.

Claiming you've posted this link doesn't make it true.

WTF kind of argument is that? I posted the link at least a month ago, you read it, and we argued it. Just because you have a bad memory doesn't mean something didn't happen.

EDIT: It must be very convenient for you that I can't find a source that I posted a while back.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

Its not an argument, its a fact. You have never convinced me that the Xbox One is objectively stronger.

Perhaps you had a dream that you had all these sources and I was a believer, but that doesn't make it true.

AlexSays

AlexSays

SCAR392 wrote:

EDIT: It must be very convenient for you that I can't find a source that I posted a while back.

Its amazing how that happens lol

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

@AlexSays
The only thing I can say is that what the machines do, and can do is what actually matters.
The PS4 and Xbox One are basically even.

If you want to make a big deal out of numbers and claims by other people in the industry, be my guest.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

I'm not claiming anything. lol

You said there is proof the X1 is stronger. I am genuinely interested in this knowledge, and I wish you would share it with me. But instead you just keep it to yourself. ; (

AlexSays

LzWinky

I see how this is going to end...

This thread is going to be locked for getting out of hand.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.