Forums

Topic: Disney Infinity

Posts 101 to 120 of 155

MrWalkieTalkie

Well I went out to Best Buy today and saw a bunch of Disney Infinity stuff on display. But like I said, I'll get the game later and will just collect some toys to prepare. So to kick things off, I bought Mike from Monsters University. I gotta say the quality of this toy is great! Nice paint job and feels sturdy and strong!
Untitled

And @tovare Nice share! Looks like it's getting some strong reviews! Good to know, Disney is relying heavily on this game as the future of their movie tie-in games.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

iNintendo

Picking this game up tomorrow, can't wait!

iNintendo

tovare

Anyone know how multiple wii u accounts will work with disney infinity ?

Apparently there stats are built on each character and there is some form of tranfer system. But I don't know the specifics.

tovare

Freakazoid

@tovare sorry dont know

@topic Now i got a question for the guys who got it. Since i didnt got much info on the game itself expect this toybox mode thing. (Well also because im lazy) Is this game any good or to say does it have a story mode and if u got it could u write a really small review since i still dont know what to thing of this game.

Thanks beforehand and if u dont want answer to my request im not mad.

Edited on by Freakazoid

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

mystman12

I have a question. I heard that characters save some info, like what level they are up to. I was wondering if you can erase this data. I want to know because, if I get this game right now, I'd have to play on my brother's Wii U. If he moves away, then he'll take his Wii U with him, along with all of our save data, and all of our figures would stay with us. The thing is the figures would be maxed out and I wouldn't be able to level them up and earn more spins in the new save. (Once we get a Wii U)

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Banker-Style

This or Wonderful 101?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

XFsWorld

@Banker-Style Both!

WARNING!! NO ONE GET THE 3DS VERSION, IT SUCKS, STICK TO THE HOME CONSOLE VERSION -.-

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

Banker-Style

I heard the Wii version isn't much cop either,but the Wii U version seems to be pretty good.But a lot of people on Mii Verse are saying that the game keeps freezing.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

MrWalkieTalkie

Banker-Style wrote:

I heard the Wii version isn't much cop either,but the Wii U version seems to be pretty good.But a lot of people on Mii Verse are saying that the game keeps freezing.

It could be worse. From what it seems based on Disney Infinity's Facebook page, almost all PS3 players can't even start the game without crashing.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Tobiaku

X-Factor wrote:

@Banker-Style Both!

WARNING!! NO ONE GET THE 3DS VERSION, IT SUCKS, STICK TO THE HOME CONSOLE VERSION -.-

What makes the 3ds version suck?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Tobiaku

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

X-Factor wrote:

@Banker-Style Both!

What makes the 3ds version suck?

From what I've heard it's just a minigame collection that levels up your characters or something...

Oh, well then it migth suck then. Nah, the only cool figurine is the expensive Mickey annyway.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Whopper744

I know it's probably not going to happen but I'm still hoping for Scrooge.

Pretty fun game so far by the way...still need to find ways to get more to build with though...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

XFsWorld

@MrWalkieTalkie Thx, for answering the question for me, lol. It also looks bad visual wise too.

Edited on by XFsWorld

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.