Forums

Topic: Disney Infinity

Posts 121 to 140 of 155

tovare

According to a miiverse post, a character is tied to a profile but can be used in other profiles. a known limitation is that heroes in heroes plasa is only unlocked in the home profile. a character can be transfered to another profile (youtube). I'm still unsure about the best household policy ... since i have two kids and myself playing one option is for each to pick different characters as their main, but i have also read that having all characters in a playset will unlock stuff leaving me unable to determine a good strategy.

tovare

MrWalkieTalkie

2 characters will be available for pre-order and will be released early exclusively to 2 different stores!

Untitled
GameStop will have Jack Skellington available before anywhere else starting October 5th - October 28th
Pre-Order here: http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/disney-infinity-jac...

Untitled
And Walmart will have an early release of Sheriff Woody! He will also be compatible with the Toy Story Play Set that includes Buzz and Jessie figures (Sold Separately). Woody will be available at Walmart stores everywhere starting October 1st.
Pre-Order here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Figure-Woody-Univer...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

Also coming later this year will be the "Girl Power Pack"! This 3-Pack will come with Vanellope Von Schweetz(Wreck-It Ralph), Violet(The Incredibles) and Princess Rapunzel(Tangled).
Untitled

There will also be a "Frozen Pack" that will give you Princess Anna & Princess Elsa figures as well as 2 Power Discs that give you Frozen themed textures and skydome when playing in Toy Box Mode. This pack is believed to release in time with the upcoming film later this year for marketing.
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

rockodoodle

Banker-Style wrote:

This or Wonderful 101?

I'm going to go with W101- and then maybe get this for my step son for Christmas.....

rockodoodle

Whopper744

Really enjoying it (besides the freeze ups before I get a chance to save).

I'm not sure if I understand the 'unlocking' system though. I keep finding things in the actual playsets like a building set 2 and 3 near the (spoiler I guess) frat buildings in the Monsters University world, but then I go to the toy box and I don't see them. I did get most of what I unlocked in the vault for having all three characters, except I did notice I didn't see the Monsters U gate even though it said I 'unlocked' it. And can I take thigns like the bike I ride around on in the monsters play set, and have them in the toy box? I think the game just doesn't explain itself very well.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

tovare

@Joshers744 I think you need to buy (with coins found in the game) after you find it.

tovare

Whopper744

@tovare

I don't see them in the store.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Banker-Style

Love this game.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

devinias

Joshers744 wrote:

Really enjoying it (besides the freeze ups before I get a chance to save).

I'm not sure if I understand the 'unlocking' system though. I keep finding things in the actual playsets like a building set 2 and 3 near the (spoiler I guess) frat buildings in the Monsters University world, but then I go to the toy box and I don't see them. I did get most of what I unlocked in the vault for having all three characters, except I did notice I didn't see the Monsters U gate even though it said I 'unlocked' it. And can I take thigns like the bike I ride around on in the monsters play set, and have them in the toy box? I think the game just doesn't explain itself very well.

Once you find/buy it in the playsets the toy/gadget is unlocked in toy box mode but you have to use spins to open the items in toy box. You can keep getting spins by doing adventures and feats. . Hope this helps. We are loving this game. Of course my kids love disney and I like the sand/toy box mode.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

devinias

Character pre order question: I have jack, woody, and the toy story set all pre ordered for October 1st. Are there any others being released in October?

devinias

Thx!

devinias

This game really is huge in play size. I just beat the incredibles set with 7 hrs clocked. Not counting some of the collectible chests I need to go back and get.

Banker-Style

I got the Lone Ranger set at the weekend,and it's actually really good.Riding Silver through the Wild West is incredibly fun,and dare I say it my favourite playset.

Quick question can you make multiple toy boxes at the same time? And can you save your finish toybox and play it whenever you want?

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

devinias

Is there a good guide out there??

Mickey

@DestinyMan I would absolutely die in your position... and choose Disney. But that's coming from the guy who's username is Mickey, so you'd expect that.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

tovare

I'm looking forward to giving my son the Disney Infinity stuff I got at launch this saturday ... I hope he lets me play too

tovare

Whopper744

hmmm...should I complete my Incredibles set of figures or get the Car's play set?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.