Forums

Topic: Demand Final Fantasy XV on the Wii U

Posts 781 to 800 of 835

Kuksenkov

Probably won't happen... Unless we all buy Deus Ex for Wii U, but still not happening.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Kuksenkov wrote:

Probably won't happen... Unless we all buy Deus Ex for Wii U, but still not happening.

That just means we'd get the next console Deus Ex game, which I'd have no problem with as it'll probably be a better game even if FFXV is good.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

bezerker99 wrote:

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

That's...just sad. Squeenix is so bad that one of their former directors thinks so

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

Unca_Lz wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

That's...just sad. Squeenix is so bad that one of their former directors thinks so

man..... SQUARE ENIX IS DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's sad I used to like Square Enix a lot.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

triforcepower73

Why demand FF XV when we're getting a FAAAR superior game in the form of Monolith Soft's X?

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DefHalan

triforcepower73 wrote:

Why demand FF XV when we're getting a FAAAR superior game in the form of Monolith Soft's X?

Why not both?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

RancidVomit86

triforcepower73 wrote:

Assumptions make an well you know the saying. We don't know how good or bad either game will be.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Blast

RancidVomit86 wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

Assumptions make an well you know the saying. We don't know how good or bad either game will be.

@RancidVomit86 You SORTA make a good point... but let's check Square Enix and Monolith's Soft record, okay?
FF: LR compared to Xenoblade Chronicles...
FF13-1 compared to Xenoblade Chronicles...
sarcasm RECENT FF GAMES ARE JUST SO DANG GOOD!

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

I think its reasonable to assume X will be a better game when Xenoblade Chronicles was better than even Final Fantasy at its peak (arguably even taking into account how good something like IV or VII or IX were when they first came out).

I mean I'm also assuming Bayonetta 2 will be better than Lords of Shadows 2 and the next game by Team Meat will be better than the next game by N-Space. Pretty reasonable assumptions.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jaz007

FFXV has nothing in common, but the FF franchise name with FFXIII 1-3. I don't think we can judge it by recent FF games. I think it has some real potential. I know I'm looking forward to it more than X.

Jaz007

Blast

Jaz007 wrote:

FFXV has nothing in common, but the FF franchise name with FFXIII 1-3. I don't think we can judge it by recent FF games. I think it has some real potential. I know I'm looking forward to it more than X.

What was the last good FF game you ever played? Please tell me. And what's so different about FF XV from what we've seen so far? The game looks heavily cinematic (example: "BOOM! BOOM! RUN, NOCTIS! BOOM! BOOM! JUMP!!!! BOOOM!!!!!") and the gameplay looks like Kingdom Hearts on steroids. I don't WANT FF XV to fail. I just think Square Enix desperately needs to hire some good writers.

My most anticipated JRPGS are:
1: X
2: Persona 5
2: That next Tales games
4: Persona Q
5: KH3 (sorta)
6: SMT X FE
7: FF XV

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

Chrono Trigger is a better RPG than the XIII trilogy and Xenoblade chronicles combined.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

Chrono Trigger is a better RPG than the XIII trilogy and Xenoblade chronicles combined.

Well...um..... FF13 doesn't have much to even brag about and Chrono Trigger is an amazing classic.... >.>

Master of the Hype Train

Wheeler

shingi_70 wrote:

Chrono Trigger is a better RPG than the XIII trilogy.

A ton of other RPGs are better than that. So that doesn't prove much.

Wheeler

TheLilK98

@shingi_70 the XIII trillogy was abysmal, so I don't even know why you brought that up. In fact, adding it to Xenoblade would be the equivalent of adding ten and negative three. Also, why do you say Chrono Trigger is better? Nostalgia? Religious subtext?(which Xenoblade had as well).

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Oragami

bezerker99 wrote:

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

Okay, this is classic. I do agree though, Square Enix could easily ruin a remake of FFVII. They're a whole new company now; everything has changed.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

CanisWolfred

^Preference, maybe? Even I like Chrono Trigger more than Xenoblade, since I like it has far better pacing and I liked the story more.

Also, I really feel that people here are exaggerating how bad the Final Fantasy Trilogy is, especially since I'm pretty sure none of you have played the third one yet, and the second game is much better than the first in nearly every area.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Preference, maybe? Even I like Chrono Trigger more than Xenoblade, since I like it has far better pacing and I liked the story more.

Also, I really feel that people here are exaggerating how bad the Final Fantasy Trilogy is, especially since I'm pretty sure none of you have played the third one yet, and the second game is much better than the first in nearly every area.

I refuse to touch the third one because I HATE HOPE AND SNOW. I refuse to play a game with those characters running around. I've been watching a friend play it and the reviewers are right. The third's story is so bad that whoever wrote the story must've stopped caring.

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.