Forums

Topic: Child of Light -- Ubisoft Platform RPG

Posts 141 to 160 of 185

luisesteban

Uplay is totally alternative on Wii U.

luisesteban

Rezalack

@kkslider5552000 You could have just changed it to hard in the settings, lol. I did this after about 3 fights. I think I'm at the final place in the game.. loving it but don't want to finish it because I don't want it to end.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

@AspiratiOn the same, don't want it to end. I'm still only in chapter 5 though so I'm sure I have a ways to go. Beautiful games and wonderful animation!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dezzy

It seems that turn-based combat is spontaneously making a return! In the space of a few months we've had Bravely Default, South Park and Child of Light.

I'd always wondered why it disappeared without a sound after FFX.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Spoony_Tech

Lol, turned base never went anywhere. Most if not all Atlus games are turned based as well as the Denpamen games of which one is coming out here in the next 2 days. They took more like a back seat but never went anywhere!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Yes it did disappear, unless you actively look for obscure anime games or want to play more Pokemon. Sadly I'm only partially joking, before Xenoblade, Persona 4 Golden and Ni No Kuni came out within a year of each other, JRPG-like titles were in a baaaaad place for a while outside of the super niche stuff.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

Oh yeah I forgot KK knows everything.

I didn't have to seek it out but the genre has never left the Nintendo platforms. Pokemon is just one example. There's also the Mario and Luigi, Paper Mario series and the countless ds and 3ds games to back me up. Now console rpgs have experienced a drought for sure but as far as my gaming goes I can pick 2 to 3 up a year for the last 10 year's!

MERG said:

rockodoodle

bought it today. might not play it for a while bc i have a ton of games that i've barely touched, but want to support what looks like a great 3rd party game

rockodoodle

Dragoon04

Is there any word or rumour on DLC coming to the wiiu.
I know the PS4 had some pre-order bonuses but is that going to be available on the other systems at a later stage.
So far I have been unable to find anything but it can't hurt to try.

Nintendo ID: Dragoon04 // currently playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Super Mario 3D World //

Nintendo Network ID: Dragoon04 | Twitter:

MarceloKamui

Finished the game, wow it was great, loved the characters and the story, let's hope it has a sequel.

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

Tonnie_gAmEr25

I want dlc for this I hope soon we see some!

FC 3480-2580-7102
Add mii, and lets play :)
Playing as of now:
Poke'mon Yellow
Poke'mon AS,
Shin megami tensei apocalypse ,
and Yo-kai Watch 2.
Mostly Yo-kai Watch 2!!
(But I live and breathe Poke'mon....... ahhhh!!) :)

K964

kkslider5552000 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Fingers crossed for "Child of Light: The Lost Chapters."

Child of Light: Buried at Sea

Child of Light: Undead Nightmare

Child of Light: Blood Dragon

Child of Light: Cold, Cold Heart

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

kkslider5552000

So apparently this is the best selling game on the eShop right now, and I believe before was number 2 (behind NES Remix 2) since it came out.

Admittedly not comparable to being the best selling game on Steam (mainly because it's actually a complete game, haha!) but that is the type of 3rd party success that's been desperately needed on the console.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

It deserves it if you ask me! I just hope best selling doesn't mean just 10,000 copies. Would like to see it push over 100k and more tbh.

MERG said:

Dreamz

Same, I've finished the game twice now and the title is a real gem. I want to see it be as successful as possible so that it will hopefully push developers to try new stuff like this more frequently.

Though, that being said, I don't really want to see a Child of Light 2 - to me, Aurora's tale is complete. Let her rule her kingdom in peace.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.