AuthorMessage

luisesteban

125. Posted:

Downloading...

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

126. Posted:

This is one of the best RPG's I've played in a while. That being said though, I haven't played nor been interested in too many RPG's lately since they haven't really appealed to me aesthetically. This game's battle system just feels so fresh. I love how you can slow the enemys with Ignacius. The artwork is beautiful and with the freedom flying gives it actually makes you feel like exploring is anything but a chore.

I have to cut myself off for the night.. but I have to say, if anyone reading this is even slightly interested in the game.. get it. $15.00 is a steal for the quality that this game gives.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

127. Posted:

I've been anticipating this game for weeks (which is roughly how long I've had my current avatar), so I"ll save my final verdict for the game for after I've completed it. However, what I've seen of the game thus far has been wonderful and exactly what I expected. However, I can say that it is beyond a shadow of a doubt worth $15. If you've been on the fence about the game, you should definitely take the plunge into Lemuria.

Edited on by Dreamz

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Bayonetta

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

128. Posted:

I need to go to bed as well but this game is like playing a Studio Ghibli Film! Fluid animation and wonderful music! Fresh battle system as well. I'm playing it on hard and so far it's not to bad.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

129. Posted:

Got to the Tree of torns and the Golem DLC activated.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

130. Posted:

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

131. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

What do you mean by Golem DLC? There's DLC? O_o

I've just entered the Tree of Thorns and that's where I decided to turn it off. I'm also playing the game on hard because normal wasn't enough of a challenge. I'm really glad they included hard mode from the start. The first boss(es) actually killed me once, which is a good thing. Making me actually need to think out a strategy is always nice.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Jampie

132. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

What do you mean by Golem DLC? There's DLC? O_o

I've just entered the Tree of Thorns and that's where I decided to turn it off. I'm also playing the game on hard because normal wasn't enough of a challenge. I'm really glad they included hard mode from the start. The first boss(es) actually killed me once, which is a good thing. Making me actually need to think out a strategy is always nice.

He has the PS4 version. If you pre-ordered for the PS3/PS4, you got a golem DLC and if you pre-ordered for the PC, you got some Aurora skin and some other stuff I think.

Edited on by Jampie

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

133. Posted:

The Auoura skins are DLC on the ps4. That and some gem packs.

When I got to the tree of thorned there was rock head that you could talk to activate the golem.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

134. Posted:

I couldn't see myself ever using the alternate appearances, even if I had access to them - her default look is very iconic.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Bayonetta

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

135. Posted:

My main worry with this game was that it would take itself too seriously, but then the cute firefly got offended at Aurora mentioning his butt (I'm not sure he has one?) and I chuckled.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

jariw

136. Posted:

It's available on the EU eShop as well now (although the main page still maps to the trailer video). Just downloaded it. A too good price to skip.

Edited on by jariw

Current Top 10: DK:TF, Pikmin 3, MK8, Stealth Inc. 2, Scram Kitty, SM3DW, LEGO City: Undercover, Bayonetta 1+2, SSB U, Rayman Legends
Looking forward to:
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Affordable Space Adventures, X, Hex Heroes, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, and more

AuthorMessage

sub12

137. Posted:

Picked this up on the PS4.......I'm a bit disappointed, don't get me wrong, the presentation and atmosphere are amazing, and Ubi deserves credit for creating something that most big developers would not be interested in devoting resources to,.....but I just didn't find the gameplay all that engaging.

With that said, I can see how someone would totally dig this title.

sub12

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

138. Posted:

I've played the game for an hour now. I like it. I wouldn't spend e.g. 40 euros on it but 15 euros = definitely worth it.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

139. Posted:

Holy mother of god, this game is incredible! Definetly one of my best shop/games ever! :D

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

140. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Holy mother of god, this game is incredible! Definetly one of my best shop/games ever! :D

Yeah exactly.. been playing for 3 hours now and I don't think it's too easy or too shallow at all... Sure you can't compare it to an RPG like skies of arcadia legends etc but that explains the 15 euros. The music, the battle system (LOVE the battle system), the graphics. Yeah definitely one of my favorite games this year, along with DKC tropical freeze (and mario kart 8 later).

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)