Forums

Topic: Batman: Arkham Origins

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

faint

The season pass was up day one and taken down within 24 hours for reasons unknown.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

rockybalboa

No that should be the right spot. The season pass, Deathstroke, Black Mask challege maps and two costume packs are all there

rockybalboa

DefHalan

rockybalboa wrote:

No that should be the right spot. The season pass, Deathstroke, Black Mask challege maps and two costume packs are all there

I am looking at it right now and it only shows Deathstroke, which I already have.

faint wrote:

The season pass was up day one and taken down within 24 hours for reasons unknown.

I am hoping it will be back up soon

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Captain_Balko

DefHalan wrote:

rockybalboa wrote:

I am looking at it right now and it only shows Deathstroke, which I already have.

faint wrote:

I am hoping it will be back up soon

Same here, where is the Blackmask pack? Do the codes expire? What's going on?

Captain_Balko

suburban_sensei

CaPPa wrote:

The Wii U version is superior to the 360/PS3 ones. It doesn't feature the slowdown or audio issues that the other versions have and runs really smoothly. Not sure why there is only 360/PS3 reviews out, they should have just sent the Wii U version for reviews instead and it'd probably have got better scores.

Yeah, since all my friends got the PS3/360 or didn't get the game at all, they have all been super curious about the Wii U version I picked up. I will say that the game feels less polished than Rocksteady's titles, but it never seems to really slow down at all compared to what my friends are saying about their versions. Overall, as a huge Batman fan I am very pleased with my purchase, and while the collectibles aren't as fun to collect, the story is top notch, as well as the music. This is the first time in a long time I have been extremely active on the Miiverse. I thought it was funny when I picked up my pre-order at Gamestop and there were giant stacks of PS3/360 pre-orders on the desk, literally a few feet tall. Right next to those stack was a stack of about 3 (not exaggerating) Wii U copies.

So from what I am reading is the Season Pass not going to be available on the Wii U? I am semi-interested in buying it if it is, but I feel like its mostly skins, and I really just want the story mission.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

HeroOfCybertron

Is anyone able to see the season pass on the eshop or know why it's gone, I planned on buying it then I found out it was gone from the eshop?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

rockybalboa

Has there been any word on a patch for this thing yet

rockybalboa

DefHalan

I hope they patch the game and add more GamePad Support. The GamePad was used a lot better in Arkham City.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

HawkeyeWii

DefHalan wrote:

I hope they patch the game and add more GamePad Support. The GamePad was used a lot better in Arkham City.

True that, although even just having the gamepad up as a ap all the time is sooo much better than having to constantly pause whe playing witha regular controller.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Discostew

CaPPa wrote:

The Wii U version is superior to the 360/PS3 ones. It doesn't feature the slowdown or audio issues that the other versions have and runs really smoothly. Not sure why there is only 360/PS3 reviews out, they should have just sent the Wii U version for reviews instead and it'd probably have got better scores.

I just saw a commercial for the game on the TV, and I couldn't help but notice that when they showed what platforms it was on, they were missing the Wii U. Find it odd that the superior console version is not being acknowledged even on a TV commercial.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

kkslider5552000

Discostew wrote:

CaPPa wrote:

I just saw a commercial for the game on the TV, and I couldn't help but notice that when they showed what platforms it was on, they were missing the Wii U. Find it odd that the superior console version is not being acknowledged even on a TV commercial.

does anyone have a link to this?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HawkeyeWii

Just finished the main story today. What a fantastic game. I thought it was as good, if not better than Arkham City.
The great thing about these games is that when you finish the story, you realize that you aren't even 25% through the game hahaha!
LOVE THESE GAMES!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Ecto-1

For anyone interested, the Season Pass is on the eShop again.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Banker-Style

Got it today, and so far so good, gamepad support is a bit disappointing, but bar that a soild follow up to City.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

WebHead

What's taking NL so long with the review? I know they didn't receive a review copy but still.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Jaz007

I started up my copy, it's a great game so far. Really liking it. At first I was unhappy that the gadget selecting wasn't on the gamepad, but I'm it grew on my and I like it even more now. It's really fluid and fast. I am unhappy that the gyro for gadgets and exploding the exploding gel with the gamepad (even when you have the one by one upgrade )have been removed. It's espcially infuriating since the studio that made the game did the Wii U Arkham City port.

Jaz007

Jaz007

I beat the game, really really good, I felt it was almost or as good as Arkham City. I think they really stepped up the story with this game, it was much better than City's (which did have a good story). I would say it was my one of, if not my favorite story of this now closing generation. I'm actually a little worried about the next Arkham game's story since it'll probably be Rocksteay again. I don't see how they will top it. (I'm only talking about the story here.)

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.