Wii U Forum

Topic: Batman: Arkham Origins

Showing 81 to 100 of 117

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAN1AC

81. Posted:

Cyberbotv2 wrote:

Who cares about online multiplayer? WiiU seems built for local multiplayer anyway.

I like both and actually enjoy having a choice.

I cant blame them though. Why should a 3rd party waste time making online multiplayer for the Wii U version of this game when Nintendo is ignoring it on their own hardware?

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DePapier

82. Posted:

MAN1AC wrote:

Cyberbotv2 wrote:

Who cares about online multiplayer? WiiU seems built for local multiplayer anyway.

I like both and actually enjoy having a choice.

I cant blame them though. Why should a 3rd party waste time making online multiplayer for the Wii U version of this game when Nintendo is ignoring it on their own hardware?

I agree.
But I really hope Call of Duty Ghosts won't do us the same thing. Even if I'm buying for the campaign, I do like to have a choice. And I know lots buy the game for the multiplayer.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Luther
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Therlu

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/01/15/f-zero-wii-u-lets-dream-it/
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/07/01/opinion-a-suggestion-for-a-wii-u-pricing-restructure/

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2063-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: Luther

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

83. Posted:

Well, despite the multiplayer issue, I'm still getting it for the Wii U because I know the chances are I won't be using the multiplayer in the game and I want the gamepad's screen when I play the single player.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cyberbotv2

84. Posted:

I made the mistake of surfing the Internet, and reading how this is another nail in Nintendo's coffin. Online multiplayer is great but it does not make or break this Batman game.

Cyberbotv2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

85. Posted:

Cyberbotv2 wrote:

I made the mistake of surfing the Internet, and reading how this is another nail in Nintendo's coffin. Online multiplayer is great but it does not make or break this Batman game.

It will probably ensure most people get on another system if they can.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ecto-1

86. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Well, despite the multiplayer issue, I'm still getting it for the Wii U because I know the chances are I won't be using the multiplayer in the game and I want the gamepad's screen when I play the single player.

Agreed, I'm disappointed by the omission, but the main draw was always the story mode. I wouldn't say no to a price adjustment because of it, but I'll probably still pick it up either way. If I want multiplayer, I'll just play Ghosts.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

87. Posted:

Ok I have seen a alot of talk on not only this website but many video game websites that the pre-order DLC doesn't come with the Wii U version. Well I am happy to say that all those rumors are wrong. I went and got my copy very very scared today because of the rumors and I got home plugged in the codes and they worked for me. So this is for everyone that was on the wall about getting this version of the game. Enjoy! :)

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CaPPa

88. Posted:

The Wii U version is superior to the 360/PS3 ones. It doesn't feature the slowdown or audio issues that the other versions have and runs really smoothly. Not sure why there is only 360/PS3 reviews out, they should have just sent the Wii U version for reviews instead and it'd probably have got better scores.

CaPPa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

89. Posted:

Seems like the visuals are a bit better from what I hear. I plan on getting this at some point, maybe soon. I love the Arkham games.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MoogleMuffins

90. Posted:

Anyone beat the main story yet?

Just did it myself. I personally think out of all entries in the series, the story in this one is the strongest. The building of the relationship between Batman and The Joker is done superbly and we get a look inside the minds of Bruce Wayne and The Joker from their points of view.

There is still plenty of side quests and collectibles for me to gather too, plus I need to give multiplayer a go, although I haven't got my hopes too high for that yet as it doesn't sound very enjoyable.

Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Balko

91. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Ok I have seen a alot of talk on not only this website but many video game websites that the pre-order DLC doesn't come with the Wii U version. Well I am happy to say that all those rumors are wrong. I went and got my copy very very scared today because of the rumors and I got home plugged in the codes and they worked for me. So this is for everyone that was on the wall about getting this version of the game. Enjoy! :)

I got the Deathstroke code in, but the Black Mask code didn't work for me, it doesn't show it on the eShop is my guess why, but did it work for you?

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockybalboa

92. Posted:

Black Mask is on the eshop, I bought it the other day

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Niks

93. Posted:

Hi guys, I am having problems with Arkham origins Starting up on the Wii U. My wii u has been updated with the latest software.. but i just see some initial blue graphics screen .. it doesn't move ahead. the data management shows 6 mb occupied by AO, is there something else that the console downloads for this game to work ? i tried restarting the gamepad the console, nothing worked.
Pls help ..

Niks

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

94. Posted:

I'm still completely shocked that the worthless online mode that I said wasn't worth paying the extra money for is a worthless online mode that isn't worth paying the extra money for. How crazy! It's like adding pointless online modes to appeal to hypocritical internet whiners is a BAD IDEA or something!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

95. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm still completely shocked that the worthless online mode that I said wasn't worth paying the extra money for is a worthless online mode that isn't worth paying the extra money for. How crazy! It's like adding pointless online modes to appeal to hypocritical internet whiners is a BAD IDEA or something!

LOL. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this site. Nearly all your comments are awesome :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

96. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm still completely shocked that the worthless online mode that I said wasn't worth paying the extra money for is a worthless online mode that isn't worth paying the extra money for. How crazy! It's like adding pointless online modes to appeal to hypocritical internet whiners is a BAD IDEA or something!

LOL. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this site. Nearly all your comments are awesome :)

thank you

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

97. Posted:

@Captain_Balko Yes both the Black mask and Deathstroke DLC codes worked, but the Season Pass code did not, but this is because of a mixup with me at my Gamestop.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

98. Posted:

In US I still don't see the Season Pass on the eShop

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rockybalboa

99. Posted:

Then youre blind because I bought it day one. Is there a patch for the wii u version. The other versions got a patch

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

100. Posted:

rockybalboa wrote:

Then youre blind because I bought it day one. Is there a patch for the wii u version. The other versions got a patch

I only see the Deathstroke Challenge Pack under Downloadable Content on the Batman Origins page. Am I not looking in the right spot?

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan