Wii U Forum

Topic: Anyone else a little....deflated?

Showing 141 to 160 of 385

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

141. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Title reminds me Transformer's 3rd movie, lol.

That's what I was thinking...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Chris720

142. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Title reminds me Transformer's 3rd movie, lol.

[/div]

Well in all honesty it has more in common with Transformer's title than Twilight's. :P

I was thinking Twilight Dark Moon... but it's actually New Moon... oh dear I am an idiot.

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

143. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

You try talking infront of a massive crowd without stuttering.

I get that some people are unhappy with the presentation, but to start picking on the speakers, come on. Also, Reggie, Miyamoto, Iwata etc are a brand. When gamers see them they think Nintendo. They would be stupid to put someone who a lot of people haven't heard of to do their presentation.

Reggie, Miyamoto, and Iwata are a brand to gamers. Problem was, they were presenting mostly casual stuff that 'gamers' aren't interested in.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

hailsanta

144. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DeadAntelopesGo wrote:

Their facebook just said they are going to "be delivering info about a new game every hour for the next 26.2 hours."

[/div]

[/div]

"Animal Crossing 3D is a game that exists,"

"super mario galaxy 3 will let players play as their mii searching for mario, luigi, and the princess"
"WiiU will come bundled with a blank paper mii mask for players to wear while playing nintendo land"

ps- who really gives a crap about the mii's?

Hour later

"Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (or whatever the title is) will have Luigi using a vacuum to suck up ghosts."

[/div]

fixed

Edited on by hailsanta

when the going gets tough, and the stomach acids flow.....

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

145. Posted:

CowLaunch wrote:

Aviator wrote:

You try talking infront of a massive crowd without stuttering.

I get that some people are unhappy with the presentation, but to start picking on the speakers, come on. Also, Reggie, Miyamoto, Iwata etc are a brand. When gamers see them they think Nintendo. They would be stupid to put someone who a lot of people haven't heard of to do their presentation.

[/div]

Reggie, Miyamoto, and Iwata are a brand to gamers. Problem was, they were presenting mostly casual stuff that 'gamers' aren't interested in.

Reggie is actually a pretty likeable guy and if there were casual gamers out there curious about the Wii U and 3DS, I think Reggie had their attention from beginning to end.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

146. Posted:

Miyamoto is exciting and natural on stage, there's absolutely nothing akward about his stage presence. He's like the overly smiley willa wonka of gaming and whenever he's on stage it's just so captivating and awesome, plus he always introduces the big special heavy hitters! B-) Reggie's all fine and dandy, but i bet he's cringing on the inside whenever he has to deliver one of those lame hammy jokes when trading that phony dialogue between developers on stage. lol Iwata should of also been there which is another reason for that "something is missing feeling"...

That aside, those other Ubisoft developers were a bit shakey. There was a nice brief akward pause with that old dude that had me nervous even for him. He looked like he was turning red :p And that guy that showcased batman? Ugh. Then there was the stereo typical lady killer French guy who was quite the character. I hated him for introducing Just Dance 4, but that hate turned into mild 'likey likey' once he fired up ZombiU. :p

Also, felt that the guy showcasing the 3DS trailers wasn't too bad, but why have him on in the first place? That's Iwata, Miyamoto or Reggie's job..

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

147. Posted:

@Waveboy: What conference was it with the stupid striped shirt guy and the black lady? Good lord that was retarded...that guy needed to go...the lady was...mehhh

Also anyone is better than Cammy. Just think about what this conference woulda been like.

And 3DS owners...prepare to get re-...flated? Re-inflated? Hopefully...tonight! Wewtttt

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

148. Posted:

Ubisoft and Aisha Tyler is funny.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

SonyFACE

149. Posted:

They claimed this conference would be all about the games. Really, it was all about 3: Pikmin 3, Arkham City, and Nintendoland. Could all be great games, but seriously?

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage

TheInstantGamer

150. Posted:

Malkeor wrote:

@Waveboy: What conference was it with the stupid striped shirt guy and the black lady? Good lord that was retarded...that guy needed to go...the lady was...mehhh

Hey, Tobuscus is awesome! ...He just happened to fail miserably >.> I'll leave now...

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

151. Posted:

NINTENDOFACE wrote:

They claimed this conference would be all about the games. Really, it was all about 3: Pikmin 3, Arkham City, and Nintendoland. Could all be great games, but seriously?

Arkham City is a great game I got the goty on order.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

SonyFACE

152. Posted:

TheInstantGamer wrote:

Malkeor wrote:

Hey, Tobuscus is awesome! ...He just happened to fail miserably >.> I'll leave now...

Tobuscus what? I'm lost here.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage

RYBlast

153. Posted:

The E3 for the conference killed all my hype for the Wii U. Pikmin 3 and Mario are not enough to make me want to want to buy the Wii U.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage

skywake

154. Posted:

The Wii U has a really solid but not perfect launch lineup and I don't have that much of a problem with that. The problem with the show was that they only talked about the launch window games. What I'm worried about is that we'll get our Pikmin, our New SMB, our Raymans and the Zombies and then there'll be nothing else substantial 'till August 2013. Are there going to be other great third party games coming on board? Will games like GTA and Watch Dogs be the sort of things we can expect to see?

That's what they didn't tell us.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

155. Posted:

The 3rd Party line-up is good but needs more current games. The first party line-up is where it's looking a little dry.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

156. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

The 3rd Party line-up is good but needs more current games. The first party line-up is where it's looking a little dry.

this is clearly karma. "Oh you want 3rd party? Well you got it, I hope you guys are happy now!"

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

157. Posted:

Well, it seems Mario is being used so much, that even Zelda has been completely shoved out of the way this year! Rather sad... But at least 3DS has a nice line up! My wallet is shuddering with fear...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

158. Posted:

The 3DS showcase made up for the dissapointing E3 press conference.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

skywake

159. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

........ it did?

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

160. Posted:

skywake wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

[/div]

........ it did?

It actually met expectations at least.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!