Forums

Topic: Anyone else a little....deflated?

Posts 141 to 160 of 372

Malkeor

@Waveboy: What conference was it with the stupid striped shirt guy and the black lady? Good lord that was retarded...that guy needed to go...the lady was...mehhh

Also anyone is better than Cammy. Just think about what this conference woulda been like.

And 3DS owners...prepare to get re-...flated? Re-inflated? Hopefully...tonight! Wewtttt

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

shingi_70

Ubisoft and Aisha Tyler is funny.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SonyFACE

They claimed this conference would be all about the games. Really, it was all about 3: Pikmin 3, Arkham City, and Nintendoland. Could all be great games, but seriously?

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

TheInstantGamer

Malkeor wrote:

@Waveboy: What conference was it with the stupid striped shirt guy and the black lady? Good lord that was retarded...that guy needed to go...the lady was...mehhh

Hey, Tobuscus is awesome! ...He just happened to fail miserably >.> I'll leave now...

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

shingi_70

NINTENDOFACE wrote:

They claimed this conference would be all about the games. Really, it was all about 3: Pikmin 3, Arkham City, and Nintendoland. Could all be great games, but seriously?

Arkham City is a great game I got the goty on order.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SonyFACE

TheInstantGamer wrote:

Malkeor wrote:

Hey, Tobuscus is awesome! ...He just happened to fail miserably >.> I'll leave now...

Tobuscus what? I'm lost here.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

RYBlast

The E3 for the conference killed all my hype for the Wii U. Pikmin 3 and Mario are not enough to make me want to want to buy the Wii U.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

skywake

The Wii U has a really solid but not perfect launch lineup and I don't have that much of a problem with that. The problem with the show was that they only talked about the launch window games. What I'm worried about is that we'll get our Pikmin, our New SMB, our Raymans and the Zombies and then there'll be nothing else substantial 'till August 2013. Are there going to be other great third party games coming on board? Will games like GTA and Watch Dogs be the sort of things we can expect to see?

That's what they didn't tell us.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kkslider5552000

Mickeymac wrote:

The 3rd Party line-up is good but needs more current games. The first party line-up is where it's looking a little dry.

this is clearly karma. "Oh you want 3rd party? Well you got it, I hope you guys are happy now!"

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

Well, it seems Mario is being used so much, that even Zelda has been completely shoved out of the way this year! Rather sad... But at least 3DS has a nice line up! My wallet is shuddering with fear...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kkslider5552000

skywake wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The 3DS showcase made up for the dissapointing E3 press conference.

[/div]

........ it did?

It actually met expectations at least.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

skywake wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The 3DS showcase made up for the dissapointing E3 press conference.

[/div]

[/div]

........ it did?

[/div]

It actually met expectations at least.

...Sorta.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TysonOfTime

Well, in the eyes of all of my Xbox Gamer friends, Nintendo's conference was much better than MS and Sony's, and that they're really interested in the WiiU.

...Funny how us avid followers of the industry react differently to almost everything, huh?

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

BenAV

I'd say the 3DS Software Showcase was about on par with the Wii U Conference, as there weren't any surprises.
The Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct was where all the excitement was.
They clearly focused E3 on the games coming out this year, and are saving all future unannounced games for another time.
I'm fine with that, as when I look through the upcoming 3DS and Wii U game, the one thing that comes to mind is how am I ever going to pay for it all?
Save the next wave of games after I get through some of these.
Gonna be a big Nintendo three months off at the end of the year for me.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

There was some things I wish was included, but I guess you just have to play the waiting game.
"After all, patience is a virtue."
Descole----Professor Layton and the Last Specter

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

skywake

TysonQ7 wrote:

Well, in the eyes of all of my Xbox Gamer friends, Nintendo's conference was much better than MS and Sony's, and that they're really interested in the WiiU.

No different here it's just I'm either just as or slightly less excited about the Wii U then I was before E3. Ubisoft won E3, Nintendo was the best out of the big three and the Wii U was the the best piece of hardware. Doesn't mean that Nintendo did well though because the bar was pretty damn low this year.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.