Forums

Topic: E3 2016 Speculation/Predictions

Posts 141 to 160 of 472

iKhan

Vee_Flames wrote:

@iKhan: I think they should have a press conference for showcasing of the NX, a Digital Event for more announcements and the Treehouse for more hands-on. Throw in Best Buy demos and NWC '16 and I'll be very satisfied.
Why can't we have both a press conference and a Digital Event? I'm already loving the Digital Events. The only problem I have with them is the fact that too much time is spent on the developers. We can have a developer's session after the Digital Event, BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAMES!

I've always thought a combination event would always be the best. Rent out a theater, and show a live audience the Digital event until you have the occasional live segment.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

IceClimbers

If Nintendo really wanted to, they could go all out and have the Nintendo World Championships, a press conference, a Digital Event, a Nintendo Direct Mini, Treehouse Live, and the Best Buy demos.

Have the press conference for the NX reveal, the Digital Event for NX games, and the Direct Mini for 3DS/Wii U games.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Bolt_Strike

I don't really see the point in both a press conference or Digital Event, that'd be pretty redundant. Pick one or the other, not both. They should definitely continue with the World Championships, Treehouse, and Best Buy though, that's a solid formula that they should continue.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

cookiex

IceClimbers wrote:

Have the press conference for the NX reveal, the Digital Event for NX games, and the Direct Mini for 3DS/Wii U games.

A press conference and a Digital Event just for NX seems redundant. A press conference for NX and a Digital Event for Wii U/3DS could work though.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

LzWinky

The only difference between a live presentation and a premade video is the people who are at e3 experience them differently. For us who sit at home (or wherever), there is little to no difference. Even if they did a premade video, they will still have consoles ready for the attendees to try out.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

Yeah I saw that a while ago. They want to do their own direct-to-consumers events instead.

Disney Direct CONFIRMED!!!!

NinChocolate

Isn't there any word on Nintendo renting the theater? That should be made known along with the floor space they'll have reserved

NinChocolate

LzWinky

I don't think anyone has announced a conference yet.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

TingLz wrote:

I don't think anyone has announced a conference yet.

EA, Bethesda and PC Gamer have, but the big three don't usually announce their conferences until April/May.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Sticker

I just honestly hope they'll confirmed a sequel/remake of Sunshine. Sunshine would look great on the Wii U/NX.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

IceClimbers

@cookiex: EA doesn't have an E3 conference technically. They have an EA Play conference

GrailUK

I thought Nintendo handled themselves very well last E3. The Earthbound feature was interesting (and the Beginnings release was a fantastic surprise!). The World Championships was thoroughly entertaining and really hyped Mario Maker. The Digital Event was professionally done and really kookie. The only fault was the games they showed lacked a punch, but the format was great! I think this year they are gonna knock it outta the park. I want to see more featurettes on their games because the insight into their creativity is inspiring. Another World Championships would have me hooked. A Digital Event around the Wii U (Zelda U) and 3DS (Pokémon M/S) and whatever else they may have lined up would be great. A treehouse showcasing some of the games from the Digital Event and Championships would be awesome again aaaaaand a live presentation of the NX, featuring games, partnerships etc would really help them back in to the 3 console race. I can't wait whatever they do because it is usually something no one expects.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

NinjaWaddleDee

The only thing that could get me to buy an NX at launch or close to it, would be a 3D Mario, or Metroid game of any type (2D or 3D). Otherwise I think I'll wait a year or two before I buy it. In my opinion, the Wii U's best games didn't start coming until Super Mario 3D World.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

veeflames

GrailUK wrote:

I thought Nintendo handled themselves very well last E3. The Earthbound feature was interesting (and the Beginnings release was a fantastic surprise!). The World Championships was thoroughly entertaining and really hyped Mario Maker. The Digital Event was professionally done and really kookie. The only fault was the games they showed lacked a punch, but the format was great! I think this year they are gonna knock it outta the park. I want to see more featurettes on their games because the insight into their creativity is inspiring. Another World Championships would have me hooked. A Digital Event around the Wii U (Zelda U) and 3DS (Pokémon M/S) and whatever else they may have lined up would be great. A treehouse showcasing some of the games from the Digital Event and Championships would be awesome again aaaaaand a live presentation of the NX, featuring games, partnerships etc would really help them back in to the 3 console race. I can't wait whatever they do because it is usually something no one expects.

Pretty much this.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Bolt_Strike

You know what would really be awesome for the World Championships? If one of the games in the tournament was an NX game. That would be a great way to promote the system.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Haru17

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

The only thing that could get me to buy an NX at launch or close to it, would be a 3D Mario, or Metroid game of any type (2D or 3D). Otherwise I think I'll wait a year or two before I buy it. In my opinion, the Wii U's best games didn't start coming until Super Mario 3D World.

What, you mean you don't think New Super Mario Bros. U was a grade-A title? Shocker, that.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Aozz101x

i wonder if Nintendo well do, a Nintendo Digital Event? or go to E3 Live on Stage.
it would be strange if they did a Digital Event with showing the NX, I would not be surprised though, (knowing Nintendo.)

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

IceClimbers

If Nintendo does end up revealing NX before E3, then they will assuredly do a Digital Event at E3. I think we can all agree on that. If they do wait until E3 to reveal NX, then it could go either way.

LzWinky

MysteryAozz wrote:

i wonder if Nintendo well do, a Nintendo Digital Event? or go to E3 Live on Stage.
it would be strange if they did a Digital Event with showing the NX, I would not be surprised though, (knowing Nintendo.)

I can guarantee most of us will still get it regardless of how it's presented

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.