Forums

Topic: E3 2016 Speculation/Predictions

Posts 461 to 472 of 472

veeflames

Seriously looking forward to Color Splash tomorrow. I'll be in school tomorrow, so I'll just read up on the highlights.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

-Green-

Is Zelda being shown tomorrow again?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

@Totallynot Well, they said that it'd be "new", so I wouldn't suggest betting any...then again, a translation would kinda be new, so...go crazy!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

jump

I'm disappointed by there being no Mother 3 and Great Detective Pikachu western release being announced.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JonSpangler

I have to say Nintendo E3 very much exceded expectations (as low as they were) this year.

Yes it is hard not having a conference or digital event. But I think come NX reveal time nobody is going to remember that Nintendo did not have a digital event. And all things considered I do not think any other conference gave any knock out blow that Nintendo should be worried about.

What was more dissapointing was the lack of a Nintendo World Championship. This was something that could of been (and still could be) a staple of E3. My guess is that they just did not have the games to put on another contest without diving into the Mario Maker/Smash/Splatoon well again. Here is hoping for a reboot next year.

Now for the exceeded part.

The show floor. If you are going to model your space after one game this is the way to do it. It may not translate to the viewing public at home but seeing goblin towers, glowing gaurdians, pots filled with food (that jumped around and "cooked") looked awesome. I wish I was there. And I think it shows the long term planning and ideas of Nintendo. That showing Zelda was a thought out idea not just made on the fly and not just thrown together cause there was nothing else.

And of course the next big plus is Zelda itself. The game looks awesome. Not much more needs to be said.

Lastly (and I will make this quick) props to the Nintendo Treehouse. It had a couple bumps technically, and some moments that did not always work (Audrey and her shirtless link obesssion) but everyone seemed to be having a great time. Showed off the games well. Showed off NEW games, and had some surprises (like Zelda Amiibo). I was impressed as always.

Is Nintendo E3 2014 was a A grade and 2015 was C for me then this year, even with the omissions, was a solid B and left me happy and wanting more.

JonSpangler

Twitter:

Aozz101x

Xbox - A (Great Exclusives, Great annoucements)
Nintendo - B (better then Last Year's imo)
Sony - B (great reveals, looking forward to that spiderman game, last guarding and more)
Bethesda - C (good reveals, wish they shown of Quake 5 instead, happy to see Fallout Shelter for PC)
Ubisoft - C- (not terrible, go great reveals for new games, Just Dance on NX)
Sega's Live Stream - F (bad, look like the stream was in low quality, + an announcement of announcement)
EA Play - F (Skip the presentation, and watch the trailer but that was it? Battlefield and Titanfall 2, nothing really new other then FE)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Andyliini

So, about that Pokemon Special @ E3, is it being streamed anywhere?

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal No, Nintendo last stream of E3 was yesterday's Treehouse stream. This is a separate thing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.