Showing 21 to 40 of 79
21. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 02:47 BST
The Medusa Heads from Castlevania.
I have to agree xD
Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore
22. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 06:23 BST
Cipher wins. 'Nuff said.
Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening
3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
23. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 15:45 BST
Those and those jumpy Fleamen.
PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225
24. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 15:49 BST
25. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 19:16 BST
The blue shell isn't an enemy.The camera and pits aren't enemies.
Try telling my friend gravity and stairs aren't his enemy in the classic Castlevania games. Has everyone forgotten the traumatizing Redeads in the Zelda games (yes, they're both annoying and scary)?Oh, also Darknuts and those invisible rats in TP. (you don't even know they're there until Link slows down and starts walking stiff-legged)
Edited on Sun 4th July, 2010 @ 19:24 by KingMike
26. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 19:22 BST
The Dog isn't an enemy in Duck Hunt, silly!
Get to Level 100 and THEN he's not an enemy.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
27. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 19:28 BST
Guay. I hate those things,
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
28. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 19:37 BST
Hammer bros. in SMB.
29. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 19:37 BST
Bronzor in Pokemon.
Steam ID: Yasume
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074
30. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 19:42 BST
@StarFox: Speaking of Star Fox, I say Slippy. xD
Name is Joey btw.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
P.S: Great Jaggi says "Hey!".
31. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 21:16 BST
Star Fox Assault- turrett aparoids
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
32. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 21:21 BST
Bats from La Mulana. CAN'T SEE THEM.
Check out my classy comics.
33. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 21:55 BST
Although not from a retro-title...these can be pretty annoying as i found out since last week, when i bought the game.
The Like-Likes, the bastards that eat up your Big Shield when you get caught by them!
Edited on Sun 4th July, 2010 @ 22:23 by JGMR
With kind regards,
34. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 22:00 BST
Mario: Flying BloopersZelda: KeeseMW2: Juggernauts
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
35. Posted: Sun 4th Jul 2010 22:31 BST
36. Posted: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 17:17 BST
Zelda: Blue WizzrobesMario: Octogoombas.Castlevania: Almost everything in castlevania 3. That game was great, but also easily the most annoying game i've ever played.
37. Posted: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 17:20 BST
I'd forgotten about that one
38. Posted: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 17:31 BST
Pizza Butt grunts-NMHDeathwatch contestants-MadworldNoise-TWEWYGoomba-SMBMedusa Heads-CastlevaniaBats-REZubat-PokemonOnii-Little King's StoryTingle-Zelda
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
39. Posted: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 17:42 BST
@Otaku Are you being serious about the goombas? Also, isn't pizza batt grunts and deathwatch contestants a bit vague.
40. Posted: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 17:49 BST
The Student Loans Company from my life.