Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 7,181 to 7,200 of 7,804

Zuljaras

@NEStalgia It is not resonance and I do not know about the voltage. It is quiet except for that buzz. I will try with another outlet.

Update: It is not affected by the outlet either.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

NEStalgia

@Zuljaras Well if you're hearing frequencies nobody else can hear, you're either going to need some good headphones, or learn to speak with dogs and dolphins.

NEStalgia

Zuljaras

@NEStalgia Well if I am in the bed and the TV is on I doubt I can hear it clearly.

It is also louder when I play games.
This stupid stuff will probably bother me for some time until I learn to live with it like I did with my PS4 Pro

But you hear the noise on the video right? The buzzing?

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

NEStalgia

@Zuljaras I don't have audio with me at the moment, so I haven't heard it yet. But if 2 boxen sound the same, that's the normal sound....

NEStalgia

DarthNocturnal

Once is an anomaly, two is a trend. The noise is probably normal.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

SuperWeird

An arcade stick would prob be more durable, but I don’t think it’s possible to play a game like UFC 2 with a joystick, as it requires use of both thumb sticks and all of the buttons at all times. Thanks for the suggestion though. @ThanosReXXX

SuperWeird

ThanosReXXX

@SuperWeird Ah, yes, of course. My bad, then. Better stock up on aluminum thumb sticks, then...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Morpheel

So Resident Evil 2 remake will have a free dlc with randomly generated levels and new playable characters and an item shop, that sounds awesome.

Also ps1 costumes.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

PikPi

RE2 is definitely gonna be an xbox one x game for me, thought KH3 will just have to be Playstation, wouldn't feel right otherwise

PikPi

DarthNocturnal

Anthem demo is live for preload if you preordered or have EA/ Origin Access.

redd214

@DarthNocturnal got mine downloaded and ready to roll. Probably going to be all I do this weekend!

redd214

DarthNocturnal

@CanisWolfred

Uh, $0 as of right now. There are pets coming via microtransactions, but otherwise, there's no extra cost beyond the price of admission. All expansions are free.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

CanisWolfred

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@CanisWolfred

Uh, $0 as of right now. There are pets coming via microtransactions, but otherwise, there's no extra cost beyond the price of admission. All expansions are free.

Alright, thanks. I honestly find it hard to believe Microsoft of all people would opt to have free expansions for over a year, so I wanted to make sure.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

DarthNocturnal

@CanisWolfred

It wouldn't really work to split the player base in a game like this (not that it's good in any kind of game). If anything it'd be extra hassle to lock off content, since it is a shared world game.

ReaderRagfish

Delibheel wrote:

So Resident Evil 2 remake will have a free dlc with randomly generated levels and new playable characters and an item shop, that sounds awesome.

Also ps1 costumes.

Will tofu be in it?

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic