Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 7,201 to 7,220 of 8,952

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX And he's also in Forza 7. Gymkhana!! Actually that sounds like it should be written in kana too....

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@redd214 Well, I'll await a demo, or the verdict on various sites. Seeing as it says "new off-road physics", they might have improved it a bit, and every little bit that this series improves upon, is a step in the right direction, so let's wait and see what they can come up with.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

DarthNocturnal

Anyone else having fun with the “VIP“ demo of Infinite Loading Screen Simulator 2019?

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

DarthNocturnal

I guess it took the insult to heart, because I actually loaded into a mission.

Now if only I'd stop rubber banding into anything and everything. And performance needs some improvement, framerate-wise.

Dezzy

Getting very close to finishing FF13-2 (I think).

Really good game on the whole. The only thing really holding it back is the absolutely skidmark of a story. Man, they really sucked at storytelling in the 7th gen era.
It feels like both 13 games were written by just throwing various sci-fi concepts into a "random story generator" program.

Everything else is great though. Great characters, awesome enviornments to explore, cool progression system and collectathon approach to RPGs, battle system still great. Just that damn story.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

Finally found the missing road in Forza Horizon 3.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

redd214

Just watched about half an hour of Crackdown 3 gameplay and man, it just looks overwhelmingly mediocre unfortunately. Not necessarily bad just not impressive really. Hope they show off a lot more on the 5th.

redd214

Grumblevolcano

@redd214 Is the 5th when the next Inside Xbox is meant to be?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@redd214 Oh wow that doesn’t look great, and this was one of the main reasons I had wanted to buy an Xbox One way back when it was first revealed. I mean, I’ll play it through Game Pass for single player mode but that’s it. I feel this game is going to get buried amongst everything else launching that month.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

redd214

@FragRed yeah its not necessarily bad looking, but looks so average and unexciting. I can see this reviewing kinda poorly in the same way SoT did. For as many times as it's been delayed I expected a bit more. Will see if they have more that they're hiding still like the guy said in that video.

redd214

Ryu_Niiyama

Looks like a pretty version of crackdown to me. Since I am not a shooty bang bang gamer and find games with tighter shooting mechanics darn near impossible to play, I am ok with this. It look precise enough when aiming without forcing me to become a sniper. This should keep me quite occupied. I'm not as excited as I was but I will most certainly get this at launch.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarthNocturnal

@Grumblevolcano

Yes. Joe Neate of Rare said they'd be on the next Inside Xbox on the 5th.

DarthNocturnal

There's an AC sale going on right now. Current gen Rogue included.

DarthNocturnal

@Delibheel

I wasn't aware there was a “funny“ one. They all have funny moments... but I don't think being at ground zero during the 1755 Lisbon earthquake is one of them.

Not to mention, you're technically a bad guy.

DarthNocturnal

@Delibheel

Oh, haha. Nah, that's Unity (or well, was Unity). I played through it about a year ago. Most/ all of the horrifying/ hilarious bugs have since been fixed.

On the upside, it's one of the cheaper titles (especially on sale), and it has just one major DLC to buy.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic