Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 11,914

Jazzer94

shingi_70 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Oh god 343 are killing Halo.

How So? I'm excited for the beta and the narrative they've chosen for the new games and books have been pretty cool.

Booooooo at nothing regarding D4, i wonder if its going to be episodic at this point.

I'm not keen on the multiplayer direction they are going with which for me is the main reason I play Halo.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Gamer83

Quantum Break seems awesome. Was hoping to see some more on Crackdown but I guess they're saving that for something next year. I just hope both are 2015 releases.

Gamer83

6ch6ris6

seriously quantum break is the only game that really looks "next gen" to me. the 8min gameplay demo was amazing. the time freezing with all those objects couldnt have been done on the old consoles. still hate the weird modern 3rd person perspective...i want my camera in the middle damnit!!

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Rezalack

Well, after actually watching some Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break and Bloodborne gameplay, I'm almost convinced I'll be getting an Xbone. Especially with the announcement of the SO bundle. Not to mention Dragon Age and Scalebound..

Sunset Overdrive reminds me of Jet Set Radio for some reason, except you fight monsters instead of paint stuff. This appeals to me..

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

shingi_70

All of the Xbox Uploads form the confrence

Forza Horizon 2: driving social

Quantum Break gameplay

Fable Legends

Halo collection

Halo 5 bts

Halo Channel

ID@xbox

Screamride

Sunset Overdrive

The deals of the week for the one are Titanfall for $25, the season pass for $7, and metal gear for $15.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ralek85

Spuratis wrote:

Well, after actually watching some Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break and Bloodborne gameplay, I'm almost convinced I'll be getting an Xbone. Especially with the announcement of the SO bundle. Not to mention Dragon Age and Scalebound..

You know Bloodborne won't be on X1 though? Just because you listed it among all the other X1 games ... I assume you meant, you watched it and it didn't appeal to you, so you won't bother with a PS4 for it.

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

shingi_70

Bloodborne looks cool, but I've never been a souls guy despite getting its appeal. I was hoping we would have seen the Guerrilla Games RPG and the new non Fable RPG that Lionhead is working on, but both of those will probably be shown next E3,

One thing to note about the X1 is that i'm all digital and it feels so good, can't wait to do pre-loading with Horizon 2.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Rezalack

@Ralek85 Whaaaat? That sucks.. I thought for sure it was coming to Xbox One, but apparently you're right. I actually don't keep any track of other consoles as of recent, I'm actually just catching up now.. so that's disappointing. I loved Demon Souls and Dark Souls, the former more. I never played Dark Souls 2 simply because I heard it wasn't as good as Dark Souls and it actually looked like too much of the same for me. Bloodborne being an exclusive kind of makes me think it will be more Demon Souls caliber and makes me want it more.. now once again I'm torn.. I suppose that if Silent Hill is announced exclusive as well I might lean more towards PS4...

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Ralek85

@shingi_70 Actually, gameplaywise Bloodborne will be quite different from the 'Souls' games from what I can gather. It will have a quicker pace and be less re-active, with the regain system and all. It definitely looks stunning and very moody, I was pretty happy with Demon Souls at the time, and the two Dark games didn't do much for me. I'm way more excited for Bloodborne than for either of those.
As for digital, welcome to the future my friend I'm all digital on my 3DS/WiiU as well as PS4/X1, actually I have been all digital for like 2-3 years now.
Btw if you are on X1 or PS4, feel free to add me it RalekUS or Ralek_US.

@Spuratis Yes, it is definitely an exclusive, and a major one at that for PS4, and by all accounts it is also neither a console exclusive nor a timed one. I agree about Demon Souls being the best of the bunch, nothing really wrong with either DS 1 or 2, just very same-ish in most ways and the design grew somewhat stale after a while. Bloodborne feels just similar enough to give it that Soul-vibe, all the while just fresh enough to not get that ben-there-dan-that feeling.
I feel your pain in regards to chosing a platform. I went with both, I just couldn't trouble myself with mulling over it forever, since both have exclusives games I really want to play, and it just takes up to much energy all in all, also there is really no "right" decision here. =(

Edited on by Ralek85

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

6ch6ris6

lmao screamride looks like the goal is to kill people with rollercoasters

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Gamer83

Sunset Overdrive looks like the best Insomniac game in years. Last one that studio made that I truly enjoyed was R&C: A Crack in Time which I believe was a 2009 release. I like the semi-Jet Set vibe.

Gamer83

Lencer

Evolve is already looking really good, if anyone's seen the images and videos of it

Lencer

shingi_70

Evolve looks cool, i'm hoping the beta is open.

Next Month starts the deluge of fall games. So far on my list I have

Fifa 15 - September 23rd
Forza Horizon 2- September 30th
Sunset Overdrive- October 28th
Halo Master Chief Collection - November 11th

Plus around christmas or when there's a sale i'll pick up child of light and Valiant Hearts. I'm hoping that KI season goes on sale before season 2 comes out.

WAT!

theblackdragon

@Jazzer94: i'm with you on that re: Halo's renewed focus on PvP, i love the hell out of Firefight in ODST and Reach. i hope they'll give us some more of that someday

also, i have no idea wtf is going on in that Quantum Break trailer but damn, it's intriguing. looks like something i'd enjoy.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I'm only interested in MCC, Sunset Overdrive, and possibly Fable for the time being. Alot of the other stuff is pretty far off, as of yet. Destiny and Evolve look ok, but I have a feeling I'd get bored fairly quickly. It's just too much FPS games to play, TBH.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

We should set up some games nights once Halo, Fable, and Sunset are out.

Late next month Microsoft should be announcing Windows 9 which is supposed to have a impact on Xbox One next year when it launches.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/186745-microsoft-will-unify...

So by next year everything should be unfiyed between Windows, Windows Phone, and Xbox One.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

I hope they combine all the platforms. I've been wanting them to do that since 2012, or something. I just wonder what kind of stuff will be cross-buy. Ideally, I'd say Microsoft Office(for the hell of it) and basically anything else should be on Xbox One if it can be. There's no point in keeping things from a platform if it's all accessing the same store.

I know Xbox One wouldn't just straight up run Windows like PCs do, but it's good to read that they are headed into that direction.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

So Metro Redux is out today and here's something intresting about the digital versions. There's three different SKUs. You can buy the bundle for $50, or you can buy 2033 redux or Last Light redux seperatly for $25. Seems like the bundle system from the 360 has carried over.

I may pick up the first metro since I have some money leftover on my account.

Anyone notice upload chugging pretty badly for them.

WAT!

Gamer83

Bought the X1 Madden bundle and renewed my Gold subscription, GT is NYYanks3621 if anyone wants to add me, I'm looking to build up my friend list. Just let me know who the friend request is from. I'd be down for a Halo game night and maybe Sunset Overdrive if the online part of the game doesn't suck.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Cool I think were already friends. I just updated the Xbox One and 360 sales for the week.

I think i'm going to jump on the State of Decay Lifeline , and The Wolf Among us season pass.

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic