Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,661 to 1,667 of 1,667

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,661. Posted:

@shingi_70 also wondering if I should get season 2 of The Walking Dead but I didn't like season 1. I always do this once I start a story I always go through with it even if I hate every single second of it. This is Mad Men all over again XD
At least tell me some good things about season 2.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,662. Posted:

I'll porbably play the walking dead this Saturday so i'll tell you if its any good or not.

Just bought WWE14 which was one sale as well.

Here's the cover art for Project Spark
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,663. Posted:

I'll have to see how the full Project Spark is, before I decide to buy DLC. There's a TON you can do with the program, but theres a few limitations and bugs that put me off on buying anything, for now. Hopefully the full version has some sort of better explanation on how to "Kode" your game, too, because the tutorial is lackluster, at best.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,664. Posted:

I found the first tutorial was good, but they def need a set if missions to expain everything code related. Still think Project Spark is a good way to get people into coding.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,665. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

I found the first tutorial was good, but they def need a set if missions to expain everything code related. Still think Project Spark is a good way to get people into coding.

Is it fair that I'm still infuriated by the fact that they trolled us with Conker?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,666. Posted:

Bump bump bump

Not alot of news since E3, and microsoft hasn't announced if their doing a gamescom conference

The frist trailer for Halo Nightfall

The Trailer for Halo 2 remake

Even though XES is being shut down the TV series based on the deadlands PNP game is still in the works. I'm guessing microsoft is making a RPG based of it as well.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,667. Posted:

Alongside Project Spark Killer Instcnt season 1 is getting a retail release for $19.99.

It includes all the fighters for season 1 as well as a code to TJ Combo when season 2 starts.
Untitled

WAT!