Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 11,914

Gamer83

Yeah, you're on my friends list, hopefully a few others will add me and hopefully a few others here will be getting the Halo Collection so we could get some H2 game nights going. I have kind of crazy hours at work but when that game comes out I'm going to be spending my off days playing the hell out of it.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Stick it to the man is out on the store today..

All the demo's or beta's confrimed thus far.

FIFA 15 (Closed Beta) - August 21
NHL 15 (EA Access trial) - September 04
FIFA 15 (Demo) - September 09 (not 100% confirmed)
Forza Horizon 2 (Demo) - September 16
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (Demo) - September 17
FIFA 15 (EA Access trial) - September 18
The Crew (Closed Beta) - Late September
NBA Live 15 (EA Access trial) - October 02
Fable Legends (Closed Beta) - October 16
Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA Access trial) - November 13
Halo 5: Guardians (Multiplayer Beta) - December 29
Evolve (Beta) - January 15, 2015

The games being shown off at the ID@Xbox Pax Prime showcase.

#IDARB Other Ocean
Chariot Frima
Dive Kick Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC
Dungeon of the Endless AMPLITUDE Studios
Fenix Rage Reverb Triple XP
Fibbage Jackbox Games, Inc.
Funk of Titans A Crowd of Monster S.L.
Gunscape Blowfish Studios
Knight Squad Chainsawesome Games
Legend of Raven Nicalis, Inc.
Lifeless Planet Stage 2 Studios, LLC
Lovely Planet tinyBuild
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Asteroid Base Inc.
Never Alone (Kisima Innitchuna) E-Line Media
No Time to Explain tinyBuild
Pinball FX2 Zen Studios
Pneuma: Breath of Life Deco Digital
QUBE: Director’s Cut Toxic Games
Rivals of Aether Dan Fornace
Roundabout No Goblin
Siegecraft Commander Blowfish Studios
SlashDash Nevernaut Games
SpeedRunners tinyBuild
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing NeocoreGames
Threes! Hidden Variable Studios
Unmechanical: Advanced Edition GRIP Digital s.r.o.
Volgarr the Viking Crazy Viking Studios LLC
Warframe

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamer83

Looking forward to the Horizon 2 demo.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Yeah should be fun, I think Fable Legends and Halo 5 betas are what have me intrested.

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition has just been announced for Xbox One.

When State of Decay debuted on Xbox Live last June, it broke a number of genre gameplay conventions: characters die permanently, story progression isn't pre-scripted, and the world continues to change even when players are offline. Fans responded enthusiastically to this "zombie survival fantasy" spin on the genre, ensuring a bright future for the State of Decay franchise.

So what's next for State of Decay? In Spring 2015, Xbox One owners will have the opportunity to experience the definitive version of State of Decay with the Year-One Survival Edition. Earlier this week, we paid a visit to Undead Labs' studios to learn more:

The State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition will include the original State of Decay, now running in glorious 1080p, previously released Add-on packs Breakdown and Lifeline, as well as some entirely new content. Undead Labs will reveal more on the new content closer to release, and you'll read about it here when they do.

Untitled

This was by far my favorite game from Last year and I bought all of the DLCS. (I got lifeline yesterday to be frank). I'll gladlly double dip and its a exciting new franchise that really got a push. Undead Studios just hired some new people and the Year One makes it seem the second game will be announced shortly afterward.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Faruko

Wait... will that version be different to the one already on PC ? i got it on the last steam sale

i mean, the PC version is already 1080p (or 1440p )

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

shingi_70

Faruko wrote:

Wait... will that version be different to the one already on PC ? i got it on the last steam sale

i mean, the PC version is already 1080p (or 1440p )

It comes with the enhancements of the PC version, both expansion packs, plus some new content.

WAT!

holchasaur

Since we're all bros around these parts, I've decided to bring this to your attention.

It's contest time over at Pure Xbox. We're giving away codes for Guacamelee, Stick It To The Man, and Abyss Odyssey. Head on over for the details.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Gamer83

I'm not a huge fan of re-releases but that one for State of Decay is pretty cool. I enjoy the game on 360 but haven't bought any of the expansion packs, I'll just hold off for the Year One Edition now.

Gamer83

shingi_70

I just updated the OP with this week's releases and deals.

I saw this on reddit, a xbox riff on the Wii U releases picture.
Untitled

WAT!

Gamer83

Some decent sales this week, I'll probably buy the Cybertron games. Traded them in a while ago but actually ended up somewhat regretting that.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

SCRAPPER392

So I bought Minecraft for Xbox One. I updated it from my Xbox 360 version that I bought years ago. It's basically like updating a VC game, as far I'm concerned.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

Anyone else getting destiny, just pre-orded the digital special version and have it pre-loading.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

I'm not even considering Destiny until after I see reviews. I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale. I just pretty burnt out on FPS games.

Minecraft is keeping me entertained for now. I never really played it on Xbox 360, but now I understand it and just do whatever. The only other game I know I'm gonna get this year is Master Chief Collection.

Qwest

Gamer83

I'm getting Destiny but for PS4. I'm looking forward to some potential Halo game nights though. Seems like a lot of X1 owners here are getting it.

Gamer83

SCRAPPER392

Gamer83 wrote:

I'm getting Destiny but for PS4. I'm looking forward to some potential Halo game nights though. Seems like a lot of X1 owners here are getting it.

Basically everyone is gonna get Halo. The only Halo I ever played alot was Reach, so all the games are kind of new to me. Halo is the only FPS I can put up with for extended periods of time, pretty much.

I played multiplayer in all the Halo games, but I never played the campaigns at all.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Gamer83

SCAR392 wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

Basically everyone is gonna get Halo. The only Halo I ever played alot was Reach, so all the games are kind of new to me. Halo is the only FPS I can put up with for extended periods of time, pretty much.

I played multiplayer in all the Halo games, but I never played the campaigns at all.

Well, if you plan on playing the campaigns this time around, hopefully you'll enjoy them. I wasn't big on 2 (love the multi though) but 1, 3 and 4 were good. I've played all the games extensively so the main draw here is getting Halo 2 online back and the Halo 5 beta. My Gamertag is NYYanks3621, I'm hoping to meet up with some people here for the H5 beta when it launches.

Gamer83

Rezalack

Just picked up an Xbox One today with Destiny. Couldn't really turn down the deal going on at Best Buy. Got an Xbone, 3 months subscription. Destiny and Gamers Club Unlocked for $398.00.. after using a 10% off coupon of course.

@Shingi_70 What's your gamer tag, I'll add you when I have mine set up maybe we can play some Destiny.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Gamer83

@Spuratis

Nice haul. Do you plan on playing Halo or Forza Horizon 2? Either way, my gamertag is NYYanks3621, I'm looking to build up my XBL friend list as well.

Gamer83

Drawdler

So this was expanded to include the 360, eh? I think mine is going to RRoD soon. It's been really glitchy and frozen several times in the past months. :/ I'm not sure if I want another afterward.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

SCRAPPER392

Drawdler wrote:

So this was expanded to include the 360, eh? I think mine is going to RRoD soon. It's been really glitchy and frozen several times in the past months. :/ I'm not sure if I want another afterward.

Just try to fix it. There are "how to fix" videos on RRoD, all over the internet.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic