Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,803

AuthorMessage

DRL

1,161. Posted:

We're getting close, guys! Real close! :D

What's your most wanted launch game? Digital or retail.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,162. Posted:

DRL wrote:

Dead Rising 3 looks like it'll be crazy.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

DRL

1,163. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

DRL wrote:

That's the retail title I'm most interested in. Outside of that it's Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon all the way. Seriously, can't wait for those two.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,164. Posted:

DRL wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

DRL wrote:

That's the retail title I'm most interested in. Outside of that it's Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon all the way. Seriously, can't wait for those two.

I'm interested to see how KI will be received. I loved it on N64 back in the day but I'm not sold on this one. Just from what I've read and seen, I think I prefer how Netherrealm structures its fighting games and they are jam packed with content whether we're talking single or multiplayer. I always enjoy a fun story mode, no matter the genre, and no matter how cheesey. And both MK and Injustice delievered on that. I do hope KI surprises me, it is a classic franchise afterall and as somewhat of a nostalgia nerd, I like seeing old favorites do well. I can't put into words how happy I was that MK made a proper comeback.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,165. Posted:

Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

dumedum

1,166. Posted:

One thing for sure: the exclusives will score higher than Sony's. But who knows on the other hand. This looks like a better library of games than PS4. If I'll buy another console, I'll look at the Xbox One first. I just wished it came without the Kinect.

Sony_70 wrote:

A new trailer for Crimson Dragon

This is the type of game that could have been so awesome on the Wii U. You have a different view on the game pad and on the TV etc. EDIT: it's on rails? never mind then. Wii remote.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,167. Posted:

I hope the XBOX 360 does better than the PS4....Why you ask? The moment 'Chief Sony-guy of america' at E3 announced that the PS4 would be able to play used PS4 games as if it was some sort of 'surpise' ground breaking new feature(A feature that....Wait, it was NEVER a feature and it was never a problem on nintendo consoles or any previous console for that matter) which then followed by a Lion King roar of unnecessary applause was the moment i wanted to Sony to fail hard...At least on launch. ;)

Guess that didn't happen since Sony sold over 1 million consoles....Which beat the pikmin panties out of the Wii U, lets see how that BroBox-thing fairs......ribbit. :*

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,168. Posted:

CountWavula wrote:

I hope the XBOX 360 does better than the PS4....Why you ask? The moment 'Chief Sony-guy of america' at E3 announced that the PS4 would be able to play used PS4 games as if it was some sort of 'surpise' ground breaking new feature(A feature that....Wait, it was NEVER a feature and it was never a problem on nintendo consoles or any previous console for that matter) which then followed by a Lion King roar of unnecessary applause was the moment i wanted to Sony to fail hard...At least on launch. ;)

I get that it's pretty weird how Sony won over thousands of gamers by basically changing nothing (letting you play used games and no online DRM), but it was a pretty good kick in the face against Microsoft. And I don't think it was always predicted that PS4 would allow used games...

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,169. Posted:

I personally believe hat the PS4 had drm in the works and it was either a last minute change or taken out the last in May after the Xbox Event.

Think I might stay the Vita.PS4 course. I think the Xbox HAS better launch games and a better UI but Sony will probably have more game support. Either way I wouldn't be getting one till next year so i'm good. The VGX will be where I make my pick but my tentative plans are

December- Wii U Zelda Bundle
January- Walking Dead Vita Bundle
March or June- PS4 Infamous Bundle

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,170. Posted:

I just noticed something. This is an Xbox thread posted by a user with Sony in their username within a Nintendo themed website. How surreal.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,171. Posted:

@dumedum

Crimson dragon plays like Panzer Dragoon or SIn and Punishment

what can I say i'm an equal opportunity gamer.

Games with Gold will be coming to the Xbox One next year.
Untitled

The Xbox One UI Demo

The Overall UI in screenshots
Untitled
[img]
[imghttp://news.xbox.com/~/media/Images/Media%20Assets/Xbox%20One/20131108%20AIO%20Showcases/Dashboard%20Screenshots/Pins/Pins_US_1P.jpg[/img]
Untitled

WAT!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,172. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

One thing for sure: the exclusives will score higher than Sony's. But who knows on the other hand. This looks like a better library of games than PS4. If I'll buy another console, I'll look at the Xbox One first. I just wished it came without the Kinect.

Sony_70 wrote:

A new trailer for Crimson Dragon

This is the type of game that could have been so awesome on the Wii U. You have a different view on the game pad and on the TV etc. EDIT: it's on rails? never mind then. Wii remote.

For sure, i'd actually prefer the wii remote being used the same way like in Wii Sports resort for the hand gliding. You basically hold the wii remote lake a paper plain and just maneuever it around, felt great the way nintendo implemented it! That or using the Wii remote pointer controls sin & punishment on rails style. But as is, there's no way i can be bothered to aim with an analog stick.....what is this? 2002? Same old same old with a new face lift in visuals. I'd get more enjoyment out of this if it were a movie. ;) Still the One's launch looks a lot more appealing than the PS3's imo. It's got Killer Instinct so it wins by default tee hee.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

dumedum

1,173. Posted:

CountWavula wrote:

I hope the XBOX 360 does better than the PS4....Why you ask? The moment 'Chief Sony-guy of america' at E3 announced that the PS4 would be able to play used PS4 games as if it was some sort of 'surpise' ground breaking new feature(A feature that....Wait, it was NEVER a feature and it was never a problem on nintendo consoles or any previous console for that matter) which then followed by a Lion King roar of unnecessary applause

Agree so much. I said the same thing here back then.. it was baffling.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,174. Posted:

Just saw IGN review of Dead Rising 3 and the game looks like it is going to be a blast.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

1,175. Posted:

The PS4 was going to have DRM as well. They were smart in holding off on the announcement though.

The day 1 PS4 update removes the DRM feature from what I've read.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,176. Posted:

The Xbox One line up is looking okay for early next year, not as many games as the PS4 since the Indie stuff probably won't get here till the summer. (than the indie support or all three consoles should even out). So far I count

But still its AAA and mid teir third party support look pretty good to last till the summer alongside any game DLC.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,177. Posted:

UTXGamer wrote:

The PS4 was going to have DRM as well. They were smart in holding off on the announcement though.

I've also read Bigfoot will be buying an XboxOne.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,178. Posted:

While I do think DRM was in the works for the PS4 at one point there is literally no way we could say that it was in the system at launch. Hell the PS4 is so freaking barbones upon launch

Anywho regardless we don't have any DRM on any systems which is a great thing.

Game DVR will be able to upload to skydrive so you can share game your videos pretty much anywhere. originally this was a planned for next year feature with the videos being xbox live only. Sadly the video clips are only five minutes compared to the PS4's 15. I'm hoping they can update it to add more time, maybe when twitch streaming hits early next year. Seems a bit weord to have better editing than the PS4 but less footage to edit.

What are Game DVR and Upload Studio?
Game DVR makes it possible to capture the most epic moments in your gaming experience. You can snap it to the side of your game to begin recording up to five minutes of footage at any time. You get to choose whether you want to capture the last five minutes of gameplay or quickly capture the last 30 seconds simply by saying “Xbox, record that.” Hit the Game DVR notification or say “Xbox, go to Upload Studio” and you will quickly move into the app, where you can create personalized footage — edit multiple game clips together, trim them, add picture-in-picture video, voice over commentary or choose a skin. After you’ve put all of the finishing touches on your video, it will be uploaded to Xbox Live where your friends can see it in your activity feed.

Simply say “Xbox, go to Upload” to view all of your clips or to go back and edit anything you recorded from earlier gameplay.

After editing a clip in Upload Studio, you'll have the option of uploading and sharing content with your Xbox Live friends or the entire community or saving clips to SkyDrive. When you choose Save to SkyDrive, your clips will be saved into a folder titled Xbox Games Clips and the 720p mp4 file syncs across any smartphone, tablet or PC, allowing you to share your greatest game moments anywhere. With your Game DVR clips in SkyDrive, you have complete control over your clips — choose whether you want to share content beyond your Xbox Live community, host it on your own websites, save to your hard drive, wrap in your own intro and more.

We hope you’re excited about sharing your Game DVR clips. We can’t wait to see your best gaming moments and how you creatively edit and share them from Xbox One when it launches this Friday, Nov. 22.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

EdJericho

1,179. Posted:

UTXGamer wrote:

No that was just some rumor the guy from Review Tech USA said that he got from some reliable source. If it were true we would know by now with a simple few steps of just not updating the PS4 day one patch and inserting a used game disc. Seeing as there's been no reports of this revealed it's pretty clear that rumor was false.

PS3 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,180. Posted:

You can view twitch on the Xbox One but can't stream to it till next year, its the opposite on the PS4. These next gen consoles tend to hurt my head feature wise.

WAT!