Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 11,914

Ryno

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sony_70 changes what he buys and when every week or I'm just insane.

The answer is both, for the record.

I don't know what @Sony_70 does more, change his avatar or intent to purchase an XBone or PS4.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

shots fired I see. But yeah i'm a switch a roo saul.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

Oh my God, I just saw raw gameplay footage of Titanfall. On a day when I'm actually slightly interested in shooters again. Could someone help me pick up my jaw? And maybe grab my socks while they're at it?

Seriously, this game A) looks like the sci-fi setting I always dreamed of; B) is fast-paced and fluid in the way shooters used to be; C) has awesome jetpack-powered double jumps and parkour moves; and D) has effin' giant mechs! I knew the last one, but these things look way cooler than I thought they would. Too bad it's online only and on a console I'll probably never own. I knew there's a 360 version, but I'm never paying for Xbox Live again. Maybe I'll get it for the PC if I ever get around to getting a new PC.

Or maybe I'll hold out for a PS4 version? Who knows...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oh my God, I just saw raw gameplay footage of Titanfall. On a day when I'm actually slightly interested in shooters again. Could someone help me pick up my jaw? And maybe grab my socks while they're at it?

Seriously, this game A) looks like the sci-fi setting I always dreamed of; B) is fast-paced and fluid in the way shooters used to be; C) has awesome jetpack-powered double jumps and parkour moves; and D) has effin' giant mechs! I knew the last one, but these things look way cooler than I thought they would. Too bad it's online only and on a console I'll probably never own. I knew there's a 360 version, but I'm never paying for Xbox Live again. Maybe I'll get it for the PC if I ever get around to getting a new PC.

Or maybe I'll hold out for a PS4 version? Who knows...

Titanfall is exclusive to XBone for life. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-...
Titanfall 2 will probably be available before the original on the PS4.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

CanisWolfred

Ah, I read a similar article, but didn't know that EA went ahead and made an exclusivity deal without telling their own developers. Seriously, what the hell?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rallydefault

I've been back and forth between PS4 and Xbone. I'm leaning toward Xbone again, as it really does offer some actual NEW stuff that the PS4 doesn't. The new Kinect intrigues me, and the PS Camera is nowhere near the same level of functionality. I'm also interested to see how Ryse is received.

... and then again, I'm probably just fine going Wii U/PC and saving my money for actual important things haha

rallydefault

Ryno

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ah, I read a similar article, but didn't know that EA went ahead and made an exclusivity deal without telling their own developers. Seriously, what the hell?

Yeah, that's crazy, I'm sure Respawn is not in a hurry to have EA publish their games again.

rallydefault wrote:

I've been back and forth between PS4 and Xbone. I'm leaning toward Xbone again, as it really does offer some actual NEW stuff that the PS4 doesn't. The new Kinect intrigues me, and the PS Camera is nowhere near the same level of functionality. I'm also interested to see how Ryse is received.

... and then again, I'm probably just fine going Wii U/PC and saving my money for actual important things haha

Yeah I know what you mean. I kind of want one of the HD twins though I don't have a ton of time to play video games and I would miss off-TV play that I have with the Wii U. I already spend too much money on video game related stuff anyway.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Gamer83

DRL wrote:

We're getting close, guys! Real close!

What's your most wanted launch game? Digital or retail.

Dead Rising 3 looks like it'll be crazy.

Gamer83

holchasaur

Gamer83 wrote:

DRL wrote:

That's the retail title I'm most interested in. Outside of that it's Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon all the way. Seriously, can't wait for those two.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Gamer83

DRL wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

DRL wrote:

That's the retail title I'm most interested in. Outside of that it's Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon all the way. Seriously, can't wait for those two.

I'm interested to see how KI will be received. I loved it on N64 back in the day but I'm not sold on this one. Just from what I've read and seen, I think I prefer how Netherrealm structures its fighting games and they are jam packed with content whether we're talking single or multiplayer. I always enjoy a fun story mode, no matter the genre, and no matter how cheesey. And both MK and Injustice delievered on that. I do hope KI surprises me, it is a classic franchise afterall and as somewhat of a nostalgia nerd, I like seeing old favorites do well. I can't put into words how happy I was that MK made a proper comeback.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

shingi_70

Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

dumedum

One thing for sure: the exclusives will score higher than Sony's. But who knows on the other hand. This looks like a better library of games than PS4. If I'll buy another console, I'll look at the Xbox One first. I just wished it came without the Kinect.

Sony_70 wrote:

A new trailer for Crimson Dragon

This is the type of game that could have been so awesome on the Wii U. You have a different view on the game pad and on the TV etc. EDIT: it's on rails? never mind then. Wii remote.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

shingi_70

I personally believe hat the PS4 had drm in the works and it was either a last minute change or taken out the last in May after the Xbox Event.

Think I might stay the Vita.PS4 course. I think the Xbox HAS better launch games and a better UI but Sony will probably have more game support. Either way I wouldn't be getting one till next year so i'm good. The VGX will be where I make my pick but my tentative plans are

December- Wii U Zelda Bundle
January- Walking Dead Vita Bundle
March or June- PS4 Infamous Bundle

WAT!

Snagrio

I just noticed something. This is an Xbox thread posted by a user with Sony in their username within a Nintendo themed website. How surreal.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

shingi_70

@dumedum

Crimson dragon plays like Panzer Dragoon or SIn and Punishment

what can I say i'm an equal opportunity gamer.

Games with Gold will be coming to the Xbox One next year.
Untitled

The Xbox One UI Demo

The Overall UI in screenshots
Untitled
[img]
[imghttp://news.xbox.com/~/media/Images/Media%20Assets/Xbox%20One/20131108%20AIO%20Showcases/Dashboard%20Screenshots/Pins/Pins_US_1P.jpg[/img]
Untitled

WAT!

dumedum

CountWavula wrote:

I hope the XBOX 360 does better than the PS4....Why you ask? The moment 'Chief Sony-guy of america' at E3 announced that the PS4 would be able to play used PS4 games as if it was some sort of 'surpise' ground breaking new feature(A feature that....Wait, it was NEVER a feature and it was never a problem on nintendo consoles or any previous console for that matter) which then followed by a Lion King roar of unnecessary applause

Agree so much. I said the same thing here back then.. it was baffling.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

RancidVomit86

Just saw IGN review of Dead Rising 3 and the game looks like it is going to be a blast.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

UTXGamer

The PS4 was going to have DRM as well. They were smart in holding off on the announcement though.

The day 1 PS4 update removes the DRM feature from what I've read.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

shingi_70

The Xbox One line up is looking okay for early next year, not as many games as the PS4 since the Indie stuff probably won't get here till the summer. (than the indie support or all three consoles should even out). So far I count

But still its AAA and mid teir third party support look pretty good to last till the summer alongside any game DLC.

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic