Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 3,237

SarcasticWisdom

lockelocke wrote:

Dudes!

After a slew of coal and lame coupons that I can't use as a Mac owner, I just won the Valve Complete Pack! But... I already own most the games and, again, half of them won't run on my Mac. It feels like a shame unpacking it for Left 4 Dead alone. Does anyone wanna work out a trade? I'd be down to take Left 4 Dead 2 plus a couple titles off my wishlist in exchange for the whole bundle. It's usually priced @ $200, available now on sale for $50, so I was thinking of letting it go for like $30 in games? Seem fai

Bundle includes:

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Source
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
Portal 2
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2 (which is weird, since its free-to-play)
Team Fortress Classic

Still trying to figure out what I want in exchange. Let me know if anyone's interested!

@Supermegaman

Wanna throw that Left 4 Dead 2 gift into this trade, by any chance?

I would take Half Life 1. I'll give you my coal

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

Platypus

@EmpireIndustries Did you still want Terraria? You never added me and I can't get to your profile.

jasonlovestwinkies wrote:

Unfortunetly in packages such as that one you can ONLY trade the complete pack and not individual games.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

JohnDoe123

@Oddy That doesn't work for me. A little late, but don't feel the need to accomodate me.

Does anyone have any good mod recommendations and where to find them and how to use them? I have never used mods previously, so help would be appreciated.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

SarcasticWisdom

soccer686 wrote:

@EmpireIndustries Did you still want Terraria? You never added me and I can't get to your profile.

jasonlovestwinkies wrote:

Unfortunetly in packages such as that one you can ONLY trade the complete pack and not individual games.

Well dammit sir.

SarcasticLoggery

Platypus

EmpireIndustries wrote:

@Oddy That doesn't work for me. A little late, but don't feel the need to accomodate me.

Does anyone have any good mod recommendations and where to find them and how to use them? I have never used mods previously, so help would be appreciated.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2127863 This one is awesome! Remember to install it in your Steam folder.

I bought Medevil II: Total War today only to discover that it's 19 gigabytes and my computer only has 6 gigabytes remaining.

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

SarcasticWisdom

I'm willing to trade my 5 coal and 50% off a Valve game coupon for Magicka: Vietnam DLC

SarcasticLoggery

JohnDoe123

@Oddy Those times work for me.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Odnetnin

soccer686 wrote:

EmpireIndustries wrote:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2127863 This one is awesome! Remember to install it in your Steam folder.

Do you just paste both installers in the Battlefront 2 folder mentioned in the thread before installing them? And can you do the first one and then the patch? Because that's what I'm doing.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

PiribroH

I've bought so many games that I think I have something to play for the next five yers. I've bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC, Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, Just Cause 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, I got Dungeon Defenders as a gift from a friend and then I also bought Skyrim. Oh my god, good bye social life. And then there is all the other consoles and games that I still need to play.

Well, there is only one person to blame for this: ME.

Killamancer

im willing to trade my -50% off valve game and -60% off heartsofiron for coal if anyone wants to. or just trade a coupon for coupon for the trading achievement.

Edited on by Killamancer

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

kevohki

Anyone want any of these items I have?

Coupons: 50% off a Valve game, 25% off a Ubisoft game, 50% off Airline Tycoon 2, 50% off DEFCON, 50% off Bloodbowl Legendary Edition, 50% off Nuclear Dawn

I also have two of a puzzle game called Bad Rats that I don't want.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

komicturtle

how do I use my coupons? they say it goes on automatically but i see no price change...

komicturtle

komicturtle

Yeah, just saw that after reading the FAQ. Thanks though.

komicturtle

Xkhaoz

@Swiket I was planning on getting a few last objectives, but with that, I won't bother. Thanks for the info.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.