Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 3,310

Xkhaoz

Just saying guys, but Amazon actually has some good deals on downloadable games (some redeemable on steam). I just got Dungeon Defenders for $2

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

So who else got Skyrim?

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

V8_Ninja

@Swiket It's pretty obvious how you got that amount; you just abused the Humble Indie Bundle 4 offer. Or you hacked Steam, but in that case there's a good chance Valve would have you instantly kicked you off of the service.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Colors

@Terra I'm willing to trade for Nyxquest
I have:
Vega$: Make it Big!
The Wonderful End of the World
-50% Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY edition
-33% 2K games
-50% shadowgrounds pack
-50% Alien Breed 3: Descent
-50% Valve
4 coal

I know I don't have anything great but maybe you could trade a copy of Nyxquest for all of these or something o.o

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

komicturtle

Anyone want to trade coal to unlock the achievement? Also have a Two-tribes coupon for 50% off....

komicturtle

Ravage

I got Lead and Gold. Don't really know anything about it, so I might trade it when I find out if it is anything of interest for me.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

komicturtle

Aww, sorry Oddy, you were a bit too late... I already gave that coupon to someone else...

komicturtle

reborn

I have Half Life 2: Episode Two, an Id software 25% off, a Valve 33% off and a Telltale games 25% off. Is someone interested in trading for anything in that list?

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

Supermegaman

I got a free copy of Left for Dead 2, and since Im not really interested in it, anyone feel like trading? I also have some coal and a bunch of valve coupons, and 50% off frozen synapse and some airplane game, all of which I probably wont use.

If anyone gets a free copy of portal 2, I would trade everything for it too, since thats the only game I really want

V8_Ninja

If anyone's interested in trading stuff, I currently have The Witcher Enhanced Edition, Oddworld: Abe's Exodus, and about 5 pieces of coal. Just send me a message on Steam if anyone wants to trade with me.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Reala

Just opened an account so don't really have much but have these coupons for trade:

-25% valve
-50% nordic games

Reala

lockelocke

@V8_Ninja
Hey dude sent you a friend request on STEAM. Down to trade some coal to unlock the trading objective in The Great Gift Pile if you haven't already.

@Oddy
I'm locketheleisz on STEAM. Add me and we'll trade coal.

Anyone else down to trade coal?

Edited on by lockelocke

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

Reala

lockelocke wrote:

Anyone else down to trade coal?

you mean trade coal for coal? if that can be done then ok, just need to trade something to complete a task it seems, ID is realaland if you want to trade.

Reala

SarcasticWisdom

So basically this is a thread about where we talk about how the sales of Skyrim go up everyday? Sweet.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

lockelocke

@Reala

Found a few "Reala"s. Less QQ More Pew Pew? Is that you? lol

Yea, just trading coal for coal to meet one of the daily objectives.

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.